- » Glazed Salmon Fillet
Glazed Salmon Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed salmon fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed salmon fillet recipes.
Romesco Sauce Glazed Broiled Salmon
I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. I am usually on a high protein diet and have lots of salmon fillets stocked in my freezer. I make this delicious spicy salmon for dinner and spend the evening relaxing and watching TV once... - 93.2822
Miso Maple Glazed Broiled Salmon
This is absolutely the world's best broiled salmon recipe. The glazed salmon tastes sweet and spicy, but not overpowering. It combines Canadian Japanese flavors and even seafood haters will love this salmon recipe. This is a really simple, elegant, restaurant... - 92.2848
Mustard And Rice Vinegar Glazed Broiled Salmon
If you are on a high-protein diet like Atkins or a beach diet then this is the perfect recipe for you. I love salmon but run out of healthy and low calorie ways to cook it. All you need is 5 minutes in the kitchen to make this salmon dish and so you can spend... - 101.906
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 40.916
Maple Glazed Salmon Fillets
This salmon recipe is one of the easiest and tastiest dinner recipes and will become a favorite weekly go to. The combination of maple syrup and ground mustard is a perfect pair with salmon. - 0
Sweet Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a shallow baking dish, whisk together lemon juice, mustard, brown sugar and cumin.
3. Season both sides of salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in the baking dish and turn to coat with the mustard mixt - 27.2476
Tihany Jack Salmon Fillets
Remove entrails of jack salmons, cut off heads, and remove fillets from the backbones, skin fish.
Remove all the bones, fold back the tail ends and pat them lightly, to form triangles.
Make stock from fish heads and backbones.
Salt fish slices, place in a... - 38.361
Wine Country Glazed Salmon
Salmon cooked with wine turns out pretty unique and here is one such recipe. Watch Mike Monahan cooking glazed salmon in dry red wine and other seasonings. Great taste! - 125.079
Miso Mirin Glazed Salmon
Wash and dry salmon fillets; season with salt and pepper.
Mix mirin, miso, orange juice and garlic in a small bowl until it resembles a paste.
Add a little more miso if necessary.
Generously coat all sides of the salmon with glaze.
Heat grill or broiler to... - 31.6405
Fillet Of Salmon
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on a small baking sheet.
Bake until darkened and crisp, about 5 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times to toast the pecans uniformly.
Cool to room temperature, then coarsely chop.
To prepare the glaze,... - 39.4587
Seared Salmon And Salmon With Balsamic Onion Glaze
I don't remember what made me combine these flavors but they certainly work. Watch the video asd see how I first sauté onions. Then add balsamic vinegar and reduce. Then add the salmon covering it with the onions. It cooks in just minutes and packs a whole... - 110.189
Grilled Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
To prepare glaze, combine apricot nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a... - 41.9172
Pan Seared Salmon With Citrus Vinegar Glaze And Green Beans
1 Preheat a cast-iron pan or heavy-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Usin a brush, coat the salmon fillets with oil.
3 Season with salt and pepper.
4 In a pan, cook salmon until just done,for about 3 minutes on each... - 45.3867
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 125.985
Cedar Plank Salmon With Lemon Glaze And Asparagus
1. Soak the cedar plank in water overnight.
2. Prepare the grill
3. Place the salmon fillet on the cedar plank, skin side down, season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, brush with melted butter.
4. Place the cedar plank on the hot... - 0
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 40.475
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Glazed Salmon On Garlicky Greens
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl whisk the molasses, lemon, and honey well.
3. In a small skillet Heat the peanut oil over low heat, cook together the cumin, coriander and cinnamon, for 2 minutes, stirring them constantly and add to the... - 45.246
How To Make Yogurt-glazed Salmon
Are in search of a recipe that will suit everyone's taste in your house? Watch this video to learn this healthy and easy to make Yogurt Glazed Baked Salmon recipe. Chef Binks demonstrates a detailed process to prepare the dish. Watch it now. - 118.966
Honey Glazed Smoked Salmon
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine water, salt, sugar, pepper and onion powder.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add salmon pieces to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Drain and discard brine from salmon.
Rinse with... - 41.1389
Salmon With Honey Mustard Glaze
1. Make Honey Mustard Marinade. Place salmon in shallow glass or plastic dish. Pour marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes but no longer than 1 hour.
2. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove salmon from marinade; reserve... - 19.7336
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a shallow pan, place the salmon fillets
4. In another bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients
5. Tip the marinade over the fish and turn well to coat
6. Let the fish marinate for 30... - 45.1313
Broiled Salmon With Marmalade Dijon Glaze
Combine marmalade, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and ginger in a small bowl.
Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
Brush half of marmalade mixture over fish; broil 6 minutes.
Brush fish with the remaining... - 34.3673
Glazed Salmon With Green Bean And Bulgar Salad
1. Prepare the bulgur according to the instructions on the pack
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil over a medium heat.
3. Add the salmon fillets, to the hot oil and cook for three minutes of both sides till done.
4. Gently add the spring... - 43.22
Easy Asian Glazed Salmon
Quick, easy, and super flavorful. Craving a savory flaky fillet? This is the recipe for you. - 0
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 37.7702
Seared Salmon With Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In hot sesame oil, sear fish fillets for 2 minutes, turning halfway through or until fish sizzles.
3. Transfer to a baking pan or glass baking dish and drizzle wine and soy sauce, and bake for 10 minutes.... - 43.0528
Mustard Glazed Salmon
Preheat the broiler.
In a small saucepan over low heat, heat the oil and saute the garlic in it until soft.
Stir in the mustard, wine, and lemon juice until well combined.
Remove from the heat.
Arrange the salmon on an oiled broiler pan and rub lightly with... - 40.8595
Mustard-glazed Salmon With Peach Relish
Place peaches in a large saucepan.
Stir in cranberry sauce, sugar, and honey.
Grind orange and add to the peaches.
Stir in cinnamon and allspice.
Simmer relish for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove relish from heat; cool.
Spoon relish into a bowl,... - 39.8731
Pan Glazed Salmon With Oyster Sauce And Basil
1. In a large bowl, toss the salmon cubes with the oyster sauce and season them lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the seasoned salmon cubes and cook over moderately high heat, turning once, until browned... - 31.2065
Maple Glazed Salmon With Avocado Salad
Whether you are a fish lover or you watch you calories, this Maple Glazed Salmon with Avocado Salad is a perfect meal for you. This healthy and delicious lunch or dinner is easy to prepare and full of flavors. It is a great choice for clean eating too. - 112.622
Salmon En Croute
1. Clean the salmon fillet and de bone it and keep it aside
2. In a small bowl mix the butter, chop parsley & lemon juice.
3. Roll out the pastry dough thinly once done brush the edges with egg and place the salmon fillet in the center.... - 95.5504
Honey Dijon Salmon
Lightly cured salmon marinated, glazed and served with a lemon honey and dill flavored Dijon sauce - great in the oven or grilled on a cedar plank. Also tips on Jamaican Jerk Chicken Wings glazed with local honey. These are so easy you don't even need a... - 0
Looking for a great easy way to grill salmon? The chef here marinates the salmon in a flavorful maple-soy sauce and garlic marinade. Then grills up this delicious maple-glazed salmon in just a few minutes. - 106.469
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Salmon, Prawn And Spinach Pie
1. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 25 x 35 cm (10 x 14 inch) rectangle. Repeat with the remaining pastry. Cover with clean tea towels and leave to rest.
2. Make the filling. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the shallots... - 40.7584
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn
Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn has a lovely taste. The sugar and lemon flavour gives the Teriyaki Salmon With Bok Choy And Baby Corn a two dimensional taste. - 43.2735
English Salmon Wellington
Salmon wellington,is a dish which has evolved from a classical English dish called the beef wellington. Unlike the classic, this one is simply more classier, and the pink fish makes it much more attractive. On the health aspect also, this dish scores high.... - 50.2437
Warm Salad And Char Grilled Courgettes And Salmon
1. To prepare the dressing, combine 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, mustard, tarragon and seasoning into a bowl or a screw-topped jar.
2. Whisk or shake to blend ingredients. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk... - 47.3938
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Salmon Teriyaki With Garlic Noodles
Salmon teriyaki with garlic noodles is a delicate and flavorful preparation of salmon with teriyaki sauce and served with garlic flavored noodles. The salmon is grilled and served with the noodles along with pakchoiand topped with spring onions, ginger and... - 45.3534
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 46.7765
Capt Andy's Sugar Smoked Walleye
In 5-quart glass or plastic container, combine brine ingredients.
Stir until salt and sugar are dissolved.
Add fillets to brine.
Cover and refrigerate 12 hours or overnight.
Place wood chips in large mixing bowl.
Cover with water.
Soak chips for 1 hour.
Drain... - 40.8673
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Glazed Salmon Fillet Recipes By Category
Glazed Salmon Fillet Dish: