- » Glazed Poultry
Glazed Poultry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed poultry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed poultry recipes.
Peach Glazed Cornish Hens With Ginger
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Use a small saucepan, to make the glaze.
3. Combine the orange juice, peaches, ginger, soy sauce, safflower oil, scallion, brown sugar and lime juice in the saucepan and simmer on medium heat.
4. Stirring... - 47.666
Glazed Capon With Kasha Stuffing And Orange Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash inside and outside of capon under cold running water and dry gently.
3) For the Orange Glaze, mix together all the glaze ingredients.
4) Take a mixing bowl and mix kasha with 2 lightly... - 46.3339
Glazed Turkey Kabobs
Glazed turkey kebabs can be served as an appetizer or side in meals. Fruited with pineapple chunks and added bacon for taste, the glazed turkey kebabs are skewered together with red and green bell peppers. Brushed with a pineapple juice, soy sauce glaze... - 45.092
Turkey With Wine Glazed Vegetables
Turkey with wine glazed vegetables is a herbed poultry recipe. Prepared with roasted turkey with rosemary and thyme for flavor, it is baked along with broth and wine cooked vegetables. Served with a thickened sauce of pan drippings, the turkey with wine... - 44.9884
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Rinse hens and pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle cavities with garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
Tie legs together, bend wings back and truss with kitchen twine.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown... - 44.7663
Quails With Glazed Grapes
Pepper the quails and brush with savory; set aside.
In a deep dish, add the oil, fruit vinegar, thyme, juniper berries, carrot and onion.
Place the quails in the dish, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, taking care to turn from time to... - 44.3675
Honey-glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips underneath.
Prick the skin on the thighs, back, and lower breast... - 44.0628
Glazed Goose A La Jubilee
1. Place goose on a meat boars and cut off neck and remove giblets from goose cavity. Use for making stock or gravy.
2. Trim off excess fat from body cavity and neck skin. Reserve for use in other cooking.
3. Wash bird thoroughly and drain. Pat... - 43.3387
Glazed Turkey Breast With Sweet Potato Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a medium size saucepan, cover with boiling unsalted water, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain well and mash.
Stir in the grated orange rind.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9943
Glazed Turkey And Pea Pods
1) Take a bowl and add turkey slices and 1 teaspoon corn starch. Mix it well.
2) Make a mixture of broth, 1 tablespoon corn starch, hoisin sauce, gingerroot and pepper.
3) Heat wok or 12-inch skillet and add oil to it. Rotate it to coat... - 42.2962
Christmas Goose With Glazed Oranges And Creamy Mushroom Gravy
1. Prepare Rye-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into neck cavity (do... - 41.8909
Mint Glazed Cornish Hen
1 In a small bowl, add chopped mint, oil, honey, and garlic.
2 In 8 x 8-inch nonstick baking pan, place the hen and sprinkle both the sides with salt.
3 Glaze the hen with the mint-honey mixture using a brush and sprinkle with lemon juice.
4 Place... - 41.6851
Roast Duckling With Glazed Apples
1. Prepare stuffing: Prepare rice as label directs. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned, stirring occasionally. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain. Spoon off all but 3 tablespoons bacon fat from... - 41.2799
Glazed Cornish Mens With Drambuie Stuffing
Finely chop orange half in a food processor, or by hand, saving juice. Transfer orange and juice to a large bowl and add bread stuffing, onion, and butter. Blend in raisins and almonds. Moisten with Drambuie and combine well.
Preheat oven to... - 40.4452
Honey Glazed Roast Duckling
Rinse duckling inside and out and pat dry with paper towels; strip off all extra fat.
Season the inside with salt and insert celery tops and quartered onion into the cavity.
Tie legs and tail together; skewer neck skin to the back and tuck the wing tips... - 40.1734
Lime Glazed Cornish Hens
Thaw hens, if frozen.
Follow directions on package for stuffing mix.
Spoon stuffing into cavity of each hen.
Mix butter with sugar, lime juice, wine, and soy sauce.
Brush hens with sauce.
Place trivet in slow-cooking pot.
For 3 1/2 quart pot, place hens on... - 40.1301
Clove Glazed Turkey
The clove glazed turkey is a savory and flavorful turkey preparation. Made with red currt jelly and whole cloves for a strong flavor, the clove glazed turkey is a roasted recipe. Fruity and spicy sweet, it is cooked and served with a spiced currant sauce. - 39.9473
Herb Glazed Turkey Slices
Herb Glazed Turkey features often on my party menu. The glaze made from apple juice, rosemary and garlic imparts an irresistible flavoring to the Herb Glazed Turkey ! My guests love it. Dish it up to your guests too and let me know what they have to say about... - 39.8635
Glazed Partridge On A Pasta Nest
1. Dry the insides of the partridges with absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Mix together the butter, garlic and parsley and insert half the mixture into the body cavity of each partridge. Grind black pepper over the birds, then wrap 2 rashers of bacon around each... - 39.7796
Cranberry Glazed Cornish Hens With Wild Rice
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 Stir in celery, almonds and 1/2 of cranberry sauce.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Spoon about 3/4 cup rice mixture into the cavity of each hen.
6 Tie... - 38.653
Duck Glazed With Apricots
Duck Glazed With Apricots is a wonderful addition to your dinner spread! It is perfect for a grand party or for a grand family dinner for occasions! Try this amazing and well flavored Duck Glazed With Apricots! - 38.3652
Citrus Glazed Wild Duck
Season ducks inside and out with salt and pepper.
Stuff cavities with oranges, onion and celery.
Combine lime and lemon juice.
Rub skin with some of the citrus juice.
Roast at 350°F.for 3 hours.
Remove from oven and let stand 10... - 37.9326
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 37.9158
Orange-glazed Turkey Breast
For orange glaze, in a small saucepan combine orange marmalade, lemon juice, mustard, and cloves.
Cook and stir over low heat till the marmalade is melted.
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Insert a meat thermometer into the center of the thickest portion... - 36.4865
Jam Glazed Sweet Omelette
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and cream in small bowl; beat until lemon-colored.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold in egg-yolk mixture slowly.
Melt butter in skillet.
Add egg mixture; spread over skillet with spoon.
Cover; cook over low heat.
Remove... - 33.9939
Orange-glazed Turkey Quarter
Orange-Glazed Turkey Quarter is a delicious and satisfying recipe. The orange juice flavored turkey makes the Orange-Glazed Turkey Quarter a prefect side dish. - 33.1444
Glazed Turkey Cutlets
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until the cornstarch is dissolved. Set aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and preheat the skillet over medium-high heat. Place the garlic and the turkey cutlets in the... - 33.0249
Glazed Turkey Breasts
These Glazed Turkey Breasts are simply awesome ! Try these Ketchup glazed lemony turkey breasts with onion seasonings. Feel free to express yourself about these Glazed Turkey Breasts. - 32.9655
Honey And Curry Glazed Cornish Hens
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; stir in honey, curry powder, salt, and lemon juice to make a paste.
3. Remove... - 32.3836
Orange Glazed Turkey Quarter
Combine orange juice and sugar in 2-cup measure.
Place dry turkey, skin side up, in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Brush with orange glaze.
Microwave 15 minutes on '6', rotating dish 1/2 turn (so that front is toward back of oven) after 10 minutes.
Turn... - 31.5313
Apricot Glazed Duck With Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Combine seasoned rice mix, water, dried fruit and onion in saucepan; cook as directed on rice package.
2. Clean ducks; wash, and pat dry. Stuff ducks with rice mixture; fasten openings with toothpicks or metal skewers; lace shut with string.
3. Place... - 30.2786
Glazed Turkey Roast
Prepare turkey roast as directed on package.
Heat cranberry sauce, corn syrup, lemon peel and lemon juice over low heat, stirring frequently.
Twenty minutes before roast is done, remove from oven.
Spoon off drippings.
Pour cranberry glaze over turkey; roast... - 29.349
Chutney Glazed Duckling
TO COOK ON OUTDOOR COVERED GRILL:
1. Prepare outdoor covered charcoal grill, using indirect-heat method with drip pan as manufacturer directs (or follow manufacturer's directions if using covered gas or electric grill).
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix... - 29.0921
Lime Glazed Rock Cornish Hens
1. Defrost Rock Cornish hens following directions in Defrosting Chart.
2. Remove giblets from hens; rinse hens and pat dry. Rub cavities with salt.
3. Melt butter in a glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH). Mix in brown sugar, lime juice and soy... - 28.6425
Glazed Turkey Steaks
For glaze, in a small bowl stir together marmalade, lemon or lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, and curry powder.
Brush some of the glaze over both sides of turkey steaks.
Grill turkey on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 6 minutes.
Turn and brush... - 28.1177
Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
Cook turkey breast tenderloins in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat about 5 minutes or until brown on one side; turn turkey.
Stir in remaining ingredients; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is done and... - 27.4766
Wine Glazed Turkey Breast
1. Arrange turkey breast skin-side down on a microwave-safe roasting rack, set in a baking dish. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth. Brush turkey breast liberally with glaze mixtura
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level... - 27.301
Place duck in a shallow pan, cut sides down.
Mix together the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, monosodium glutamate if desired, and pineapple juice.
Pour over duck.
Bake, uncovered, in a moderate oven (350°) for 2 hours, basting two or three times with the... - 25.3368
Spicy Glazed Wieners
1. Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 6 pieces; set aside.
2. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat cranberry sauce and remaining ingredients, stirring, until cranberry sauce melts and mixture becomes smooth. Add frankfurter pieces; heat through. - 22.248