- » Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed pork spare ribs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed pork spare ribs recipes.
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.8778
You May Also Like!
Glazed Pineapple Spareribs
Place ribs in a large deep kettle with enough boiling water to cover them completely.
Add peppers, cloves, bay leaves, and garlic.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Then drain, cover, and refrigerate until next day, if desired.
When ready to barbecue,... - 32.914
Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Add peaches and process until pureed.
Add oil, honey, soy, brown sugar, ginger, and sesame seed; process for 3 seconds to blend.
Trim excess fat from spareribs.
To barbecue, place meat on grill 4 to 6 inches... - 38.9108
Molasses Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
1 Place ribs in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain and turn ribs over. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and garlic. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over ribs. Recover and continue cooking... - 30.3098
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 42.725
Oven Barbecued Spareribs
1. Arrange spareribs in large open roasting pan in one layer. Roast spareribs in 325°F. oven 1 1/2 hours or until fork-tender.
2. Meanwhile, prepare glaze: In bowl, mix tomato paste with remaining ingredients.
3. During last 30 minutes of roasting time,... - 34.4963
Glazed Spareribs is served as appetizer. Glazed Spareribs gets its taste from pork meat mixed with soy sauce and sherry. Glazed Spareribs is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 40.5282
Plum Glazed Spareribs
1. Drain plums, reserving liquid. Pit plums. In food processor bowl or blender container, combine pitted plums and their reserved liquid, orange juice concentrate, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, gingerroot, and pepper. Cover and process or blend till mixture is... - 30.9846
Spicy Barbecued Pork Spareribs
1. Skin the ribs and cut into serving size pieces. You can ask you butcher to do this for you.
2. Prepare a grill or preheat a broiler
3. Grill the ribs, approximately 5 inches from coals or source of heat.
4. Cook them for 1 hour,... - 42.8263
1. Cut each sparerib into 3 pieces and place in a bowl. Combine sherry, honey, plum sauce, tomato sauce, chilies, garlic, ginger and five spice powder and pour over ribs. Mix well to coat ribs.
2. Place ribs and sauce mixture in a large frying pan, cover and... - 28.3012