- » Glazed Pineapple
Glazed Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed pineapple recipes.
Sprinkle both sides of pineapple slices evenly with brown sugar.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add pineapple slices, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until... - 38.249
1. Drain canned pineapple and save the reserving liquid.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter.
3. Add sugar, corn syrup and 3/4 cup reserved pineapple liquid; bring to a boil.
4. Stir until sugar is dissolved and then simmer for 5... - 37.2055
Glazed Pineapple Slices
1. Drain pineapple slices.
2. In a chafing dish melt butter and heat pineapple slices through.
3. Sprinkle with brown sugar and rum and ignite.
4. Let the flames subside and serve with whipped cream. - 31.9362
Heat the butter in the pan, put in the pineapple and Kirsch and keep over low heat for 7-10 minutes.
Sprinkle with the sugar, add the rum and ignite.
When the flame has died down, put the pineapple on to plates and spoon over the liquid left in the pan. - 25.747
Glazed Pineapple Rings
Barbecue pineapple over medium hot coals for approximately 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Baste frequently with the glaze while cooking. - 22.3348
You May Also Like!
Pineapple Glaze (or Use Strawberry Glaze)
In saucepan combine 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice and 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon peel.
Heat and stir till boiling; cook and stir till thick and clear.
Cool to room temperature; spread atop cooled... - 17.2677
pineapple glaze is a sweet and sticky glaze made with pineaple juice and corn syrup. The pineapple glaze is a hot glaze which is to be used immediately and goes best with fruit cakes. - 25.4797
Strawberry Glaze (or Use Pineapple Glaze)
Strawberry glaze is a cooked glaze that can be used for strawberry pies for cakes. The strawberry glaze is made with cooked fresh strawberries andcornstarch along with suagr and water. Cooled and used on pies and cakes the strawberry glaze is worth a try. - 29.8258
A quick and easy way to make a great glaze for your ham.With the holidays coming up this pineapple glaze is really good baked on your ham or use for dipping. - 0
In a small saucepan, over low heat, cook pineapple with honey for 12 to 15 minutes, or until slightly thickened and syrupy.
Pour into jar, cover tightly, and store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Glaze will keep for several weeks. - 21.2826
Pineapple Mustard Glaze
Blend sugar and mustard together.
Add enough pineapple juice to make smooth paste.
After turning ham, arrange pineapple rings on top.
Spoon on glaze.
Garnish with maraschino cherries, if desired. - 19.8085
1. In a small saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch and stir in pineapple.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly cook for 1 minute and let it cool.
3. Use to glaze cakes or desserts. - 27.7405
In small saucepan, combine sugar and corn- starch.
Stir in pineapple.
Over medium heat, bring to boiling, stirring; boil 1 minute.
Makes 1 cup. - 22.0004
Pineapple Orange Glaze
In saucepan combine pineapple concentrate, marmalade, and steak sauce.
Cook and stir the mixture till heated through.
Use to baste poultry or pork during the last 10 to 15 minutes of barbecuing. - 19.1867
Combine ingredients in small bowl or 2 - cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated.
Spread over pork tenderloin roast. - 25.6462
1. In a small saucepan mix cornstarch and brown sugar.
2. Add pineapple, garlic salt, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Cook on low heat. Stir constantly till the mixture thickens.
4. Serve pineapple glaze over chicken and ham. - 34.2715
Pineapple Orange Glaze
In saucepan combine all ingredients.
Cook and stir till heated through.
Brush over poultry during last 15 minutes of roasting. - 20.9996
Glazed Pineapple Recipes By Category