Fresh Fruit Cake
- » Glazed Peach Cake
Glazed Peach Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed peach cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed peach cake recipes.
Glazed Peach Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick vegetable spray.
Place baking mix, milk, sugar, eggs, butter, almond extract and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Combine with 10-inch Whisk just until dry ingredients are... - 42.522
You May Also Like!
Angel Food Cake With Sliced Peaches And Strawberry Sauce
For the cake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and whip until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and salt.
Beat until egg whites begin to form soft peaks.
They should be stiff but not dry.
Turn mixer to lowest speed.
Add sugar 1... - 45.1801
Peach Pumpkin Upside Down Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch spring form or layer-cake pan.
3) Pour of the liquid from the peach halves, reserving 1/4 cup of the syrup.
4) Leave the peaches aside to drain well.
5) On a sheet of... - 45.6973
Peach N Almond Shortcake
Peach N Almond Shortcake is simple and easy to make recipe. Peach N Almond Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake topped with peach and almonds, flavored with honey. Peach N Almond Shortcake is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 24.8587
Fresh Peach Torte
Blend butter, powdered sugar and flour into soft dough, and press into shallow pizza pan.
Bake at 325° for 30 minutes or until golden.
Mix orange juice, cornstarch and sugar.
Cook slowly until thick.
Add food coloring and jelly, and stir until... - 41.3476
One Layer Fruit Cake
Cut fruit in half to remove pits €” if they are not ripe this might be difficult.
Cut halves into quarters and set aside.
Place sugar, water and orange juice in saucepan; bring to boil.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
Add fruit to hot... - 40.3135
Peachy Cheesecake has a different taste. Peachy Cheesecake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs to make the crust and cheese cream is mixed with flour and sugar to make the filling. Peachy Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeterias worldwide. - 43.7901
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 40.1892
Prepare syrup from 1 1/4 cup water and 3/4 cup sugar.
Wash, peel and halve peaches.
Simmer in syrup for two minutes.
Drain peaches from syrup.
Soak gelatine in 3 tablespoons water for five minutes.
Add to the syrup.
Add sugar and lemon... - 37.2969
Peach And Brandy Pie
1. Immerse the peaches in boiling water for about 30 seconds. Lift them out with a slotted spoon, dip in cold water, then peel off the skins. Halve and stone (pit) the peaches, then cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the peach... - 46.2604
Combine first 6 ingredients to make a soft dough.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out 1/3 of chilled dough on, or between, lightly floured sheets of waxed paper.
Cut circle to fit bottom of 2 quart springform pan or casserole dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10 to 12 minutes or... - 41.7759