- » Glazed Lemon Scone
Glazed Lemon Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed lemon scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed lemon scone recipes.
Lemon Poppyseed Scones
One can never have enough of A.M treats! The sweet stuff in the morning is a bit more interesting, isn't it? And these are the prettiest little scones. They're packed with poppy seeds and lemon flavor, but the very lemony glaze is everyone's favorite part.... - 113.272
1) In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together, cut in the butter, lemon rind.
2) Reserve 1/2 egg white for glazing, and beat in rest of the egg with light cream.
3) Blend all the dry and... - 42.3494
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Cut in the shortening with a knife or fingertips.
4) Then add the currants and cherries and stir in milk,
5) On a floured... - 45.5641
Feather Light Scones
1. Place flour, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chopped butter (a). Using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add milk and water all at once and, using a rounded knife, mix lightly and quickly to make a soft,... - 36.6167
Veal And Lemon Cobbler
Fry the onion in the butter and oil until soft, but not coloured, in a flameproof casserole.
Trim the veal and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes, then add to the pan and fry for about 5 minutes until well sealed.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute then... - 39.3704
Salmon Supper Ring
Sieve the dry ingredients for the scone mixture together.
Rub in the fat.
Mix with sufficient milk to form a soft dough.
Roll out thinly into an oblong shape.
Melt the butter in a pan, add cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the... - 42.9375
Strawberry Cream Tea Cake
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. On the coarse side of a box grater, grate the butter into a bowl, then place back in the freezer for 5 mins. With a spatula, quickly mix the butter with the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the milk and lemon juice,... - 37.8186
Seville Or Bitter Orange Marmalade
1. Start by finely cutting or mincing the oragnes, using a sharp knife, also remove the pips
2. In a bowl, pour water, and soak the peel and pulp overnight. Along with the pips, remember to tie the pips in a piece of muslin
3. Once the... - 31.9548
Heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until golden brown.
Add capsicum, turmeric, salt, sugar, chilli, lemon juice, stir well, cover, cook on low for 2 mins.
Sprinkle mixture with split pea flour, mix to combine, cover, cook on low for 1... - 40.431
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 220° C
3. Into a large basin, sift flours with salt.
4. Cut fat into small cubes and add to the flour, using your finger tips, rub it into the flour until it... - 40.2797