- » Glazed Fried Apple
Glazed Fried Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed fried apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed fried apple recipes.
Glazed Apple Rings
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Fry several apple rings at a time, turning once, until golden brown.
Return all apple rings to skillet.
Mix wine, lemon juice, ginger and cinnamon; pour over apples.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cover... - 37.1881
You May Also Like!
Glazed Apples And Sweet Potatoes
Boil sweet potatoes until tender, but still firm, and allow to cool.
Then peel, slice, and place potatoes in a shallow casserole dish.
Peel and slice apples; sprinkle with salt and lemon juice.
Fry apples in hot butter until slightly soft; arrange apple... - 36.8921
Glazed Apples Or Pears
Core unpeeled apples or pears and slice into 1-inch-thick rings.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
After sugar dissolves, add fruit.
Cook, turning gently with a wide spatula, for 7 to 10 minutes or until... - 27.6864
Core but do not peel apples; cut into 1/2-inch thick rings. Or cut in half, then into 1/2-inch wedges. Melt 1/4 cup butter in frying pan. Add apples, one-third at a time, and cook about 2 minutes or until just tender, turning once with pancake turner. Remove... - 16.2826
Apple Glazed Pork Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine and sauté celery and onion in it until soft.
3) Mix in stuffing, mustard, and water and stir cook for 1 minute.
4) Into a large bowl, pour the... - 42.9185
Apple Glazed Pork Loaf
1. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large frying pan. Stir in stuffing, mustard, and water; heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute; spoon into a large bowl.
2. Add pork, ham, egg, and buttermilk; mix lightly until well-blended. Press... - 36.7831
Apples Glazed With Cumberland Sauce
Put the red currant jelly into a saucepan with the lemon and orange rinds and juice and the red wine.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Remove the rinds from the saucepan with a slotted spoon.
Dissolve the arrowroot in a... - 42.3958
Stuffed Chicken With Apple Glaze
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle inside of chicken with salt and pepper; rub outside with oil.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions in large bowl.
Add apple, walnuts, raisins, celery and lemon peel; mix thoroughly.
Stuff body cavity loosely... - 42.9054
Pork Chop With Apple Bacon Demi-glaze
Hot From The Kettle visits Chef Michael Couso at Richie Cecere's Restaurant and Bar in Montclair. Chef Couso prepares a 16 oz Pork Chop with Apple Bacon Demi-Glaze and Seet Potato Pancakes. - 117.126
Fall Special Fried Apple Pies
Pay a classic tribute to the British with this all-time favorite English fried apple pie. Any one passionate about pies will truly appreciate this crispy fried crust stuffed with sweet, sticky apple filling. A real treat, Betty's version of this fruity... - 105.216
Smoked Pork With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Five minutes before the pork is fully cooked, peel, core and slice apples into 1/4 inch thick rings.
3) In a large kettle, place the pork in and cover with cold water.
4) Bring to a boil and remove any... - 38.4825