- » Glazed Croissant
Glazed Croissant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed croissant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed croissant recipes.
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
1. In a small pan boil jam or jelly with 2 tablespoons water for 1 minute.
2. With a pastry brush, glaze mixture over the Croissants.
3. In a pan boil corn syrup and 1 tablespoon water for 1 minute.
4. Take off heat and add cognac and lemon juice.
5.... - 38.0375
Quick Orange Cream Croissants
Filling: In small bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar; stir in orange rind.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Using fork, stir in... - 43.252
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Blend with 3 oz.(3/4 cup) flour to form a soft dough.
Drop this ball of dough into a large bowl of warm water.
Leave to become 'spongy', about 20 minutes.
Add the salt and sugar to the remaining... - 41.3722
1 In a bowl, prepare a mixture of water and milk;dissolve yeast in it.
2 In a small bowl, mix 50 g / 2 oz of the butter, salt and flour.
3 Combine the yeast mixture and butter;beat well until smooth.
4 Place in a plastic bag and refrigerate... - 41.4738
1. In a bowl, mix together the yeast and water
2. In another bowl, sift the flour and salt and rub in the fat with the fingers; add the yeast liquid as well as the egg to it and knead into a smooth dough on a work surface dusted with flour
3. Roll this... - 45.3083
Quick Sweet Croissants
Mix the first 6 ingredients together, and add a very little honey, just to form a thick drop mixture.
Open the croissant dough, and separate into triangles.
Dab a generous spoonful of the filling in the center of the wide end of each triangle.
Roll up, and... - 33.918
Sift flour and salt and warm.
Mix yeast with sugar and leave to sponge.
Pour yeast into well in the centre of the flour.
Add warm milk and water gradually, mixing to a firm dough.
Roll into an oblong strip about 1/4" thick.
Spread quarter of fat in small... - 38.5682
Combine yeast and water in medium bowl and stir until yeast dissolves.
Add 3/4 cup flour with milk and sugar and whisk until smooth.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
Let stand in warm area, about 75°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours to mature.
(An oven preheated to lowest... - 40.0964
French Almond Crescent Croissants
Heat oven to 375°F.
Grease 2 cookie sheets.
In small bowl, combine ground almonds, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 1 egg white and 1/2 teaspoon almond extract Separate dough into 16 triangles.
Spread scant 1/2 teaspoon of the margarine over each triangle to within... - 44.4316
Cheesy Danish Croissants
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a small pan, gently saute the onion in the butter.
3) In a basin, combine the egg, sauted onion, cheeses, breadcrumbs and seasoning; reserve some egg for the glaze.
4) Layer the cheese... - 46.9861
Mix milk, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir to dissolve.
Add cooled mixture, then mix in flour, a little at a time, to make a soft dough.
Knead on a lightly floured board until satiny... - 43.2073
1. Combine 3 tablespoons each of milk and water in a cup.
2. Add 1 teaspoon sugar and the yeast and dissolve. Let stand for 10 minutes to start yeast. Into a warm bowl, sift flour, salt and remaining sugar. Set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat... - 45.3491
Crescent Apple Pastries
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Stir until apples are well coated.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon apple mixture onto center of each triangle.
Fold 3 points of dough over filling, overlapping... - 45.2629
Crescent Honey Nut Pastries
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; heat to boiling.
Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
Cool while preparing pastry.
In small bowl, combine nuts, cinnamon and honey.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to... - 40.4535
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 41.1268