- » Glazed Carrot Coin
Glazed Carrot Coin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed carrot coin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed carrot coin recipes.
Glazed Carrot Coins
Combine water, salt and carrots in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH, or until carrots are tender-crisp.
Stir in butter, sugar and lemon rind.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until hot and glazed. - 29.4093
You May Also Like!
Honey Glazed Sweet Potato & Carrot Tzimmes
Tzimmes is traditionally a part of the Rosh Hashanah meal. It is a tradition to eat sweet and honey-flavored dishes during this occasion. Carrots sliced in rounds, looks like gold coins, and symbolizes the hope of prosperity in the year to come. - 48.8529
Lesley Waters Teacup Beef Pie With Glazed Orange Carrots
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Grease a small baking sheet. For the pastry, place the flour, butter and polenta into a food processor. Pulse the mixture while adding about 1 tbsp cold water to bind the mixture together, adding a little more water if... - 39.0398
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471