- » Glazed Bran
Glazed Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed bran recipes.
Glazed Pork Bran Balls
In bowl combine egg and milk.
Stir in bran cereal, onion, thyme, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground pork and ground ham; mix well.
Shape into 2-inch meatballs.
Place in 11x7x11/2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Spoon... - 40.8837
You May Also Like!
Bran Tea Bread
Cream the yeast with the water.
Soak the bran in the milk for 10 minutes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and stir in the sugar and orange rind.
Form a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid, beaten egg and the bran mixture.
With one hand or a... - 41.9176
Applesauce Bran Bread
1. Combine All-Bran and applesauce; let stand until most of moisture is absorbed. Add egg and shortening; beat well.
2. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to All-Bran mixture, stirring only until combined. Pour... - 32.1711
Maple Bran Muffins
Combine bran, milk, and maple syrup.
Mix in egg and oil.
Combine remaining muffin ingredients.
Add maple mixture; stir until just moistened.
Spoon batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Mix glaze ingredients and spread on warm... - 42.3232
Russian Black Bread
Combine the rye flour and flour.
Mix 2 1/3 cups flour mixture, sugar, salt, cereal, caraway seed, coffee, onion powder, fennel seed and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 2 1/2 cups water, vinegar, molasses, chocolate and margarine in a... - 41.7183
Mustard Glazed Turkey Loaves
Mustard Glazed Turkey Loaves has a fine taste. Mustard Glazed Turkey Loaves gets its taste from turkey cooked in mustard and glazed by mixture of mustard and vinegar. Mustard Glazed Turkey Loaves is inspired many food joints around the world. - 39.8188
Glazed Ham Raisin Balls
Thoroughly mix ground ham, ground pork, raisin bran flakes, evaporated milk, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Shape into 8 to 10 meatballs, using about 5 cup ground meat mixture for each ball.
Place in an 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a... - 34.3188
Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins
Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins is a mouth watering dish which you would surely want to get your guest's attention. I bet, serve this Lemon Glazed Peach Muffins and the taste would be just heavenly! - 48.3111
Glazed Orange Muffins
Baking orange glazed muffins just got easier. These muffins can be prepared from an easy to throw together mfin mix. Baked with delicious marmalade and glazed with a tangy mix of sugar, orange zest and orange juice, this a piping hot winner! - 41.4891
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for the glaze, stirring to blend well. Keep aside.
3. Line a 9-inch x 13-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil.
4. In a large bowl, combine ground... - 45.0251
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 42.2686
Glazed Bran Recipes By Category