- » Glazed Bass
Glazed Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed bass recipes.
Glazed Sea Bass With Scallion Pancakes And Cucumber Salsa
For the pancakes and salsa.
In a bowl, whisk together the milk, flour, and eggs until blended (the batter will be slightly lumpy).
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the cucumber salsa by stirring together all the... - 40.9069
You May Also Like!
Crispy Striped Bass With Citrus Glaze & Fennel Parsley Salad
1. Let the fish come up to room temperature.
2. In a saucepan combine wine and ½ lemon juice and start heating up over medium heat.
3. Roughly chop half of the fennel fronds and stems and add it to the wine.
4. Simmer until the liquid... - 41.4103
Fillets Of Bass Veronique
Prepare the grapes and Cream Sauce.
Season the fillets with salt and pepper, and if they are small, fold each in half or roll up and pin with toothpicks.
If fillets are large and thick, cut into servings.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons of the... - 36.7695
Bass With Warm Vinaigrette Dressing
1. Place the cumin seeds in a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl.
2. Spray the same skillet with canola nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 24.2072
Crispy Spicy Fish
Clean the fish and dry well with paper towels.
Cut diagonal slashes 3/4 inch (1 cm) apart almost to the bone on both sides of the fish.
Mix the tapioca starch and water chestnut flour; dredge the fish in this mixture to cover the entire surface of the... - 44.1313
Bulgur Stuffed Baked Fish
1) Heat the oven to 350°F.
2) In enough water to cover the bulgur, soak it for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the bulgur and reserve excess water for soup.
4) Saute onion, peppers, and walnuts in oils a few minutes.
5) Add drained bulgur and... - 44.1462
Cold Salmon Poached In White Wine
1. Day before serving: Wipe salmon inside and out with damp paper towel. (If roasting pan is too small, cut off tail.) Wrap fish (with tail) in double thickness of cheesecloth, leaving 6 inches of cloth at each end; tie ends with string.
2. Prepare Court... - 47.1782