- » Glazed Apple
Glazed Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of glazed apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glazed apple recipes.
Glazed Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375F.
2) Wash apples and remove cores without cutting blossom ends.
3) Peel 1 inch around stem ends.
4) In a small saucepan mix sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water.
5) Stir and boil, decrease heat and cook... - 45.3073
Glazed Baked Apples
All I can say about this Glazed Baked Apples is YUM! Glazed Baked Apples takes only 70 minutes to be prepared. A good way to use up Apple is to make some amazing Glazed Baked Apples. This is a highly recommended recipe. - 45.0475
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Core the apples and peel them 1/3 way downwards.
3) Spoon and stuff the marmalade into the cored apples.
4) In a small roaster or covered pan, arrange the marmalade stuffed apples.
5) In a bowl, combine... - 43.4314
Glazed Apple Ring
Melt half the butter in a skillet; add brown sugar and apple slices; simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender.
Turn frequently to prevent burning.
Cream remaining butter with granulated sugar; add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly until... - 42.8944
Loin Of Venison With Cranberries And Glazed Apples
Put the venison bones and trimmings in a roasting pan and brown under a hot broiler.
Add the vegetables and brown these lightly.
Tip the bones and vegetables into a large saucepan and add the juniper berries, orange rind, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir... - 41.4114
Glazed Apple Jalousie
1. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine currants, lemon rind, sugar and cardamom in a small bowl. Blend in butter or margarine with a fork.
2. Overlap 3 patty shells on a lightly floured surface; overlap remaining 3 patty shells next to them so that all are... - 40.601
Glazed Pears And Apples
Early in day: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Simmer sugar, butter and boiling water together 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, pare apples and pears; place in 3-quart casserole; pour lemon juice and sugar syrup over fruit.
Cover; bake 45 minutes or until tender; cover;... - 38.2849
1) Take a shallow saucepan and pour water, lemon juice, lemon rind and sugar.
2) Stir well till the sugar has dissolved and allow the mixture to reach the boiling point.
3) Skin the apples and put them in the pan.
4) Simmer until they are soft.
5) Stir... - 37.593
Glazed Apple Rings
Heat margarine in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until melted.
Fry several apple rings at a time, turning once, until golden brown.
Return all apple rings to skillet.
Mix wine, lemon juice, ginger and cinnamon; pour over apples.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Cover... - 37.1881
Glazed Apple Rings
1) Wash and core apples then cut into slices about 3/4 inch thick.
2) Take a medium bowl and add apple slices with lemon juice.
3) To make Glaze: take a large skillet, add butter, sugar, corn syrup and... - 34.7972
Cinnamon Glazed Apples
Combine gelatin, water, apple juice, cinnamon stick, and lemon slices in medium skillet.
Bring to a boil, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add apples; cover and simmer 15 minutes, or until almost tender, turning once and basting occasionally.
Remove from... - 33.2112
Cinnamon Glazed Baked Apples
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
2. Make Glaze: In small saucepan, combine sugar and cinnamon candies with 1/2 cup water; bring to boiling, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, 2 minutes. Remove from... - 31.8335
Glazed Apples is a delicious dessert version that you will always love to include in your party. The glazing of apples will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 29.9243
In large skillet, melt butter; stir in lemon juice, sugar, salt, and 1/2 cup water.
Bring to boiling, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Wash apples; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, leaving skin on; remove... - 29.8644
Acorn Squash With Glazed Apples
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and stringy pulp.
Place cut side down in baking pan; add just enough water to barely cover bottom of pan.
Bake 30-40 minutes.
Meanwhile, to make glazed apples, in a 6-inch skillet melt... - 29.0054
Glazed Apples 'n Franks
Glazed apples and franks is a cooked dessert prepared in a skillet. Made with quartered tart apples, the glazed apples and franks are cooked till apples are fork tender and served with pan juices as a dessert. The glazed apples may be served with light cream... - 28.8058
Glazed Apples Or Pears
Core unpeeled apples or pears and slice into 1-inch-thick rings.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in brown sugar and cinnamon.
After sugar dissolves, add fruit.
Cook, turning gently with a wide spatula, for 7 to 10 minutes or until... - 27.6864
Glazed Apples is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Glazed Apples; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 27.6509
Glazed Apple Wedges
Once you make this Glazed Apple Wedges, you will for sure be doing it again. Glazed Apple Wedges is a very versatile recipe. You will wait for the apple season to make this one! - 26.9082
Melt butter in skillet; stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Add the apples.
Cook 10 to 15 minutes, stirring" occasionally, till the apples are tender and glazed. - 26.5898
Place apples in cooking utensil large enough for all apples to sit flat.
Pour mixture of remaining ingredients over apples.
Simmer until liquid is syrupy and apples are soft, turning once.
Serve with turkey and dressing. - 24.7051
Glazed Apples 'n Franks
Melt butter in skillet: blend in mustard and corn syrup.
Score franks at 1-inch intervals; add to sauce with apples.
Cover; simmer slowly 10 to 15 minutes, turning apples and franks once.
Arrange franks on serving platter; surround with apples.
Pass syrup. - 24.2402
Orange Glazed Apples
These Orange Glazed Apples are so very delicious ! I prefer to have these deliciously tangy sweet and sour Apples to the pure ones as a dessert or as an accompaniment. Try these Orange Glazed Apples in your own way and tell me if you like them. - 23.7847
Pour the syrup into the chafing dish, add Curacao and butter.
Put in the apples and baste with the syrup until warmed through. - 21.0264
Core but do not peel apples; cut into 1/2-inch thick rings. Or cut in half, then into 1/2-inch wedges. Melt 1/4 cup butter in frying pan. Add apples, one-third at a time, and cook about 2 minutes or until just tender, turning once with pancake turner. Remove... - 16.2826
Glazed Apple Recipes By Category