- » Glaze
Enjoy our collection of glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for glaze recipes.
Spicy Pepper Ginger Glaze
Look at this recipe for a perky pepper ginger glaze for meats or veggies that can be prepared quickly and stored for several weeks. Try out this fantastic recipe to impart magical flavor to your vegetables or meat. See this terrific video and surely give it a... - 139.921
Miso Maple Glazed Broiled Salmon
This is absolutely the world's best broiled salmon recipe. The glazed salmon tastes sweet and spicy, but not overpowering. It combines Canadian Japanese flavors and even seafood haters will love this salmon recipe. This is a really simple, elegant, restaurant... - 139.555
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 125.727
Orange Cranberry Glazed Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
This dish by chef John is inspired by the retro Hors d'oeuvre classic, little cocktail meatballs in grape jelly but these are done with ground turkey and a delicious orange cranberry sauce. It’s a great way to use leftovers of your Thanksgiving dinner. The... - 122.902
Fruited Muffins With Vanilla Glaze
Twist your regular muffins; try this Fruited Muffins with Vanilla Glaze recipe. These are as simple as the regular muffins but taste twice as good. Take a look at this video for the details. - 115.097
Zesty Marmalade Glazed Ham
Whether you are baking ham for breakfast or for Super Bowl game-party, special marmalade glaze is sure to amp up your dish. Here is a delicious baked ham recipe that can be prepared in minutes and makes for a delectable addition to your holiday platter.... - 106.508
Homemade Balsamic Glaze
Have you heard of homemade Balsamic glaze? This glaze is an essential ingredient for every kitchen, as it is required for various cooking procedures. Why go for store-bought balsamic glaze, when you can prepare your own. The only requirement is a bottle of... - 106.379
Pineapple Glaze For Turkey
This simple pineapple glaze for turkey has done wonders for me in the past. In this video, Chef Vikas shows his creativity in turning a simple turkey into an exotic feast using this simple yet magical glaze. So if you like a perfect glaze on your turkey, this... - 99.917
How To Make Bun Glaze
Glazing buns is no rocket science and you do not have to pay that little extra in the bakery to buy those shiny glazed buns. You can now make your own glazed buns. This video will tell you how to make the glaze for your buns in just a few minutes using... - 99.0228
Stir Fried Lamb Chops With Brown Sugar Glaze
Gourmet style meal right in your home, shown by Nikki the foodie! No hanky panky procedure, but simple and straight methods which are easy to follow on how to get these lamb chops caramelized brown glaze. Watch the video to know how! - 96.6426
Looking for some fruity topping for your ice cream? Try the apricot glaze. Watch this video to know how you can create a delicious glaze from only apricot jam. Strongly recommended! - 88.3625
Simple Ways To Pipe All Purpose Sugar Glaze On A Dessert
Why serve a simple dessert when you can glam it up with a yummy glaze? Never mind, if you don't know how. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to pipe all-purpose sugar glaze onto a dessert to perfection. All you have to do is to stream this recipe video and... - 84.5509
Betty's All Purpose Sugar Glaze
Add a little extra more to your cookies, cakes and other confectionaries with a simple sugar drizzle that makes for a great substitute for icing. When caught for time, this easy-to-make all-purpose sugar glaze can help you dress up your desserts. Plus, they... - 84.5342
Duckling With Cherry Glaze
In 1-qt measure combine reserved cherry juice and cornstarch.
Blend in remaining glaze ingredients except cherries.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring with fork 1 or 2 times until smooth.
Stir in cherries; set aside.
Unwrap... - 49.7714
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large clean bowl and combine gingersnap crumbs and margarine together.
3) Now, Blend in confectioners' sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
4) Take a 9 inch pie plate and spread the above mixture... - 48.7003
Fresh Strawberry Glaze Pie
A perfect Strawberry pie recipe for this Christmas.Easy to make and the perfect dessert for this festive season.A must try. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 48.0306
Chicken With Apricot Glaze
1) Wash and dry the chicken; coat with flour.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and margarine.
3) Brown each chicken piece.
4) After browning, coat the chicken pieces with apricot jam.
5) In a bowl, combine marjoram, lemon rind, soy sauce... - 47.6251
Fresh Strawberry Glaze Pie
1. Prepare and bake pie shell and let it cool.
To Make Glaze:
2. Wash strawberries gently in cold water, drain and hull.
3. In medium saucepan, crush strawberries with potato masher.
4. Combine sugar and cornstarch and stir into crushed... - 47.3559
Roast Duck With Orange Glaze
Sprinkle inside of duck with caraway seeds; prick skin well.
In a bowl, combine stuffing, vegetables, seasonings and broth; mix lightly.
Spoon into duck.
Place breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2-1/2 to... - 46.2435
Raspberry Peach Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F°.
2) Beat the egg whites with rotary or electric beater, until foamy.
3) Beat in the salt and cream of tartar, until slightly stiff and stand in peaks.
4) Gradually beat in the sugar, until very stiff and... - 46.239
1. Take a heavy 1-quart saucepan and mix cornstarch, salt and sugar.
2. Take a small bowl and mix egg yolk with lemon juice and water.
3. Stir in with sugar mixture.
4. Keep on low heat and cook, stirring continuously, till mixture turns bubbly and... - 45.7749
Orange Pouf Glazed
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 275 degrees.
2) Use a brown paper to line a cookie sheet. With the help of a layer-pan, mark an 8-inch circle in the middle.
3) To prepare the meringue shell, in a large bowl, beat the egg whites with... - 45.6279
Glazed Capon With Kasha Stuffing And Orange Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash inside and outside of capon under cold running water and dry gently.
3) For the Orange Glaze, mix together all the glaze ingredients.
4) Take a mixing bowl and mix kasha with 2 lightly... - 45.6035
Barbecued Duck With Apricot Glaze
1. With medium slicer of food processor, slice orange. Wrap in plastic, refrigerate to be used as garnish.
2. Place rind and apricot preserves in food processor bowl, and blend into a puree.
3. Add orange juice, water, vinegar, cognac and salt... - 45.494
Sugar Plum Muffins And Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2) Lightly grease a 12-muffin cup mould.
3) In a large bowl, beat together sugar, eggs, vanilla, oil and plums.
4) Add in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves. Blend the mixture well.
5) Transfer the... - 45.4285
Raspberry Glaze Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
This Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is one of the most well-loved desserts. With this relatively simple recipe, this Raspberry Glaze Pie with Gingersnap Crust is made in no time. Perfect to go for a satisfying breakfast pick too! - 45.0823
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in water, then dissolve over a pan of hot water on a low heat.
2) Rub the hard-boiled eggs through a colander or a ricer and mix with rest of the ingredients.
3) In the blender, blend the chow chow for 1 minute, until... - 44.8067
Fruit Stuffed Duckling With Lemon Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Wash duckling under water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Season body and neck cavities of duckling with 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside.
4) To prepare glaze, take a saucepan and mix... - 44.7922
Zucchini Slices With Chocolate Glaze
1 For the cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit
2 Lightly butter an 11 X 8-inch glass baking dish, dust with bread crumbs, and tap out the excess.
3 In a medium size bowl, whisk the sugar, eggs, rum,... - 44.7474
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit is very yummy. The yogurt and sugar cane syrup combination gives the Ring Mold With Glace Fruit a mouth watering taste. - 44.4644
Lemon Glazed Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place flour, salt, shortening, nutmeg, granulated sugar and orange rind in bowl.
Add egg yolks and butter; incorporate well with pastry blender.
Add cream and pinch dough to incorporate.
Roll on floured surface until about 1/4... - 44.16
Cornish Hens With Orange Glaze
Cornish hens with orange glaze is a flavorful and herbed chicken or hen recipe. Cooked with orange marmalade and butter for a smooth taste, the cornish hens are oven roasted and best served with veggies like watercress for garnish. - 43.9804
Orange Glazed Turnips
1) Cut the turnips in half along the length and then crosswise into 1/4-inch half-rounds.
2) In a medium saucepan, place the turnip slices.
3) Pour in orange juice and place the saucepan over moderate heat.
4) Bring the liquid to a... - 43.6927
Marmalade Glazed Pears
1) In a bowl mix custard powder with little milk.
2) In a saucepan heat remaining milk till boiling and pour over custard. Mix and pour on the saucepan.
3) Stir till the mixture is thick and boiling.
4) Take off from heat and mix castor sugar.
5) Cool... - 43.4812
Spareribs With Maple Chili Glaze
Place ribs in large pot; add enough cold water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes or until just tender; drain well and place in large plastic bag.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes or until... - 43.3053
Turkey With Orange Honey Glaze
In a small bowl, combine sage, salt, pepper and thyme; mix well.
Rub 2 teaspoons inside the turkey; set the remainder aside.
Place orange inside turkey.
Skewer openings; tie drumsticks together.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Combine remaining sage... - 43.0674
Chicken With Apricot Glaze
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine flour and white pepper in a plastic bag.
Add one piece of chicken at a time and shake bag to coat evenly.
Place margarine and oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken pieces and... - 43.0414
Tulipes Glaze A L'ananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with wax paper and grease with butter or oil
3. With a sauce, mark 4 circles on it
4. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour and sugar (reserving 2 spoons of sugar for... - 42.9909
Seared Salmon With Orange Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In hot sesame oil, sear fish fillets for 2 minutes, turning halfway through or until fish sizzles.
3. Transfer to a baking pan or glass baking dish and drizzle wine and soy sauce, and bake for 10 minutes.... - 42.7286
Game Hens With Country Ham And Greens Stuffing And Bourbon Glaze
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F, take the greens and throughly wash and dry them, then kale and tear into manageable pieces
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic and onion,cook for 1 to 2 minutes, keep... - 42.7247
Chicken With Red Currant And Mustard Glaze
Wash and pat dry chicken pieces.
Rub a little salt into both sides of the chicken.
To make sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan.
Saute for about 1 minute.
Stir in brown sugar, then add remaining ingredients.
Cook for 4 to 5... - 42.3423
Apple Almond Tart With Apricot Glaze
Roll out the pastry, fit it into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable rim, and trim the edge.
Brush the inside of the shell with some of the egg white.
Chill the crust.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Puree the almond filling ingredients, with the egg yolk and the... - 42.3423
Sugar Glazed Gammon
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4)
2) Take a mild cured bacon to prepare this dish.
3) Soak the joints for 24 hours.
4) Drain and change the water once or twice in between.
5) In a bowl place the gammon cover with cold water... - 41.922
Cherry Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Open ham and discard gelatin, place ham in shallow baking dish.
Pack brown sugar and cherries on top of ham.
Melt butter and dribble over cherries.
Pour 1/2 cup of the cherry juice around ham.
Combine granulated sugar, cornstarch... - 41.7474
Lemon Glazed Veal Chops
Sprinkle chops with pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add chops and cook until browned on both sides.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in vinegar, ginger, sugar, bay leaf, 6 of the... - 41.1704
Solo Glaze Filled Crepes
1. To make the crepe batter, in a medium dry bowl, mix flour, sugar and salt.
2. In a large bowl, break eggs.
3. Use an electric beater or a wire whisk to beat the eggs until well blended and thick,
4. While whisking constantly but lightly,... - 41.1434
Creme Vichyssoise Glace
Creme Vichyssoise Glace is a creamy, peppy and appetizing vegetable soup. Traditionally prepared in France with leeeks, potatoes and onions, the Creme Vichyssoise Glace is light yet flavorful. - 40.5574
Ham With Gelatin Glaze
Try this Ham With Gelatine Glaze recipe. The deadly combination of ham and gelatin glaze will surely give you a lot of praises from your loved ones. - 40.1627
Duckling With Orange And Honey Glaze
There is no need to defrost the duckling portions before the initial cooking in the oven, although the skin tends to crisp better if the poultry is thawed out, then dried well before cooking.
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F, Gas Mark 6.
Place the... - 39.9543
Brussels Sprouts With Mushroom Glaze
1) Trim brussels sprouts and halve lengthwise.
2) In a pan heat water.
3) Steam brussels sprouts for about 10 minutes. Keep aside.
4) Keep a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat. Bring the stock to a boil.
5) In a bowl whisk... - 39.8267
Smoked Pork With Honey Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Five minutes before the pork is fully cooked, peel, core and slice apples into 1/4 inch thick rings.
3) In a large kettle, place the pork in and cover with cold water.
4) Bring to a boil and remove any... - 39.8057
Sift the flour and sugar together into a bowl.
Beat the egg yolks together lightly, and also the whites, separately.
Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
Line a baking sheet with Bakewell non-stick paper and on it trace 4 circles, about 12 cm/ 4 1/2 inch in... - 39.7704
Roast Capon With Tangerine Lime Glaze
Wash capon and dry on absorbent paper.
Sprinkle inside and out with salt and pepper.
Put next 3 ingredients in body cavity of capon and secure openings with skewers.
Place capon on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated... - 39.6554
Curried Pineapple Glaze
1) Combine together the cornstarch, curry powder, onion salt and garlic powder. Mix lightly.
2) Add the cold water and stir well.
3) Heat the brown sugar, pineapple and margarine in a saucepan and add the cornstarch mixture.
4) Cook and stir the... - 39.0842
Chipotle Molasses Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine together the sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till it has reduced by about half in volume. This usually takes about 10 minutes.
3) Add the orange juice and simmer once again till the... - 38.9824
Salmon Fillet With Mustard Glaze
Rinse salmon fillet and pat dry.
Place fillet, skin side down, on a piece of heavy-duty foil set in a rimmed 10 by 15-inch pan.
With a pair of scissors, cut through foil around the fish; discard the foil rim.
Mix the mustard, oil, honey, lemon peel, and lemon... - 38.6696
Liver With Lemon Glaze
Trim the liver and coat in seasoned flour.
Fry in the melted butter and oil for 5 to 8 minutes each side, until well browned and cooked through - but do not overcook or the liver will become hard.
Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and keep warm.
Meanwhile,... - 38.4052
Easy Glaze Fruit Torte
1. In a small bowl, sprinkle Knox Gelatin over cold water and let stand until moistened.
2. Add boiling water and stir until gelatine is completely dissolved.
3. Add honey and lemon juice and chill 20 minutes until mixture is consistency of unbeaten... - 38.113
1) In a saucepan, soak gelatine in ½ cup of tomato juice.
2) Place the pan over low heat and stir until gelatin incorporates.
3) Take the pan off form heat and add remaining tomato juice.
4) Stir in bouillon, dill, parsley and pepper sauce.
5)... - 38.0045
1) In a saucepan, add soup and water.
2) Combine well and place over heat to thaw the soup by stirring often.
3) Fold in rest of the ingredients.
4) Transfer to a bowl and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at... - 37.8761
Honey Glazed Gammon
1. In a large pot, place the gammon and cover it with cold water.
2. Let soak overnight, draining and changing the water a couple of times.
4. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6) before baking.
5. In a large stock... - 37.7863
Smokey Nectarine Glaze For Duckling Or Chicken
1) Skin and cut nectarines into slices.
2) In a blender, blend the sliced nectarines to make 2 cups puree.
3) In a large saucepan, mix the puree with rest of the ingredients except butter and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Use... - 37.7123
Pork Kabobs With Mustard Bourbon Glaze
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes; season with salt and pepper.
Combine mustard, bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4... - 37.2389
Orange Shells Glace
Slice the tops off 8 of the oranges.
Using a grapefruit knife, remove sections, holding the fruit over a bowl to catch the juice.
Scoop out any remaining pulp with a spoon, then turn shells upside down to drain.
Measure 3/4 cup juice; combine with sugar in a... - 37.1737
Sweet And Spicy Glaze
This sweet and spicy glaze is a meat glaze. Prepared with mixed fruits and juice, with red pepper and ginger for that spicy taste, the glaze is sweetened with added sugar. Slightly cooked with raisins, peaches, pineapple and orange juice and peel, the sweet... - 37.1587
Strawberry Or Raspberry Glaze
1) In a saucepan, mix together cornstarch and sugar.
2) Slowly add in the water, while stirring.
3) Add in 1/2 cup of strawberries or raspberries. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes till it becomes thick and clear.
4) Add in the lemon juice and a... - 37.1032
Duck Glazed With Apricots
Duck Glazed With Apricots is a wonderful addition to your dinner spread! It is perfect for a grand party or for a grand family dinner for occasions! Try this amazing and well flavored Duck Glazed With Apricots! - 36.967
Strawberry Tart Glace
On lightly floured surface, roll pastry to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch quiche dish.
Prick bottom and sides of pastry with fork.
Bake at 450°, 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
Combine neufchatel cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, milk and vanilla, mixing at... - 36.8806
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7982
Broiled Salmon With Orange Mustard Glaze
1. Preheat the oven by setting the oven controls to broil
2. Spray the broiler oven rack with cooking spray
3. In a separate bowl, mix the orange marmalade, mustard seeds, salt and red pepper sauce
4. Clean the fish and then set the... - 36.5045
Cherry Almond Glaze For Pork
In 8 or 9-in pie plate place butter and almonds.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 5 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until toasted.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together preserves, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Microwave... - 36.4273
Pork Leg With Orange Lemon Glaze
In an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over high heat, boil orange and lemon juices, uncovered, until reduced to about 2/3 cup; stir often to prevent scorching.
Set glaze aside.
If desired, score skin of pork leg with a sharp knife to make a 1-inch diamond... - 36.3944
Honey Almond Grilling Glaze
In small saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Whisk in flour until smooth, about 1 minute.
In 10-inch skillet over high heat, melt remaining 8 tablespoons butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add almonds, Seafood Magic and... - 36.2129
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 36.1521
Dacquoise Glacee is intoxicatingly yummy!!. Try this brilliant Dacquoise Glacee recipe! - 36.1372
Curried Apricot Glaze
In saucepan combine apricots and 1 1/4 cups water.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 20 minutes.
Do not drain.
In saucepan cook bacon, onion, and curry powder over low heat till bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in brown sugar,... - 36.0818
Honey Almond Grilling Glaze
In small saucepan over medium heat, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter.
Whisk in flour until smooth, about 1 minute.
In 10-inch skillet over high heat, melt remaining butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add almonds, Seafood Magic and celery.
Cook,... - 36.0567
Coat 2 sheets of waxed paper heavily with butter or margarine and set aside.
In a small saucepan combine the sugar, water, salt, and corn syrup.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture comes to boiling.
Cover for 2 to 3 minutes, then... - 36.0075
Jeweled Ham Glaze
In a saucepan, combine the first seven ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Add candied fruit and mix well.
Spoon glaze over ham during the last 30 minutes of baking time. - 35.8728
Soften gelatin in cold water and consomme.
Heat to boiling, stirring to dissolve gelatin.
Pour into 2 1/2 cup mold; chill till firm.
Blend braunschweiger, mayonnaise, vinegar, and onion.
Spoon out center of firm consomme, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Fill with... - 35.7493
Marmalade Glazed Ham
I have learnt this Marmalade Glazed Ham from one of my friend. This Marmalade Glazed Ham should be tried by everyone and I am sure you will always crave for more!! - 35.6121
Embassy Veal Glace
Stir tarragon into white wine; cover and set aside several hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut meat into pieces about 3x2 inches.
Heat butter in skillet until lightly browned.
Add meat and lightly brown on both sides; season with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat... - 35.5295
Try this alluring Pineapple Glaze recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Pineapple Glaze is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 35.3387
Red Cherry Glaze
1. Drain water from cherries, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
2. Set cherries aside until ready to use.
3. In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
4. Add reserved cherry liquid to the mixture. Stir continuously until mixture is... - 35.0914
Glace Au Café
Place the single cream and coffee in a pan and warm gently until lukewarm.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together until the mixture is pale and thick.
Whisk in the coffee cream and return the mixture to the pan.
Heat... - 34.9456
Lemon Glazed Salmon Platter
Pin flank ends of salmon together with picks.
Pour dressing and water into a large skillet and drop in a trivet, cake rack or several metal skewers.
Bring to a boil.
Add the steaks and cover.
Turn heat low and poach until fish flakes about 5 minutes for... - 34.9366
Honey Sage And Garlic Glaze
1) In a microwavable dish, add honey, water, crushed garlic, mustard, soy sauce, sage and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
2) In a separate bowl, mix arrowroot in 2 tablespoon of cold water.
3) Add the dissolved arrowroot into the microwave dish and... - 34.7244
1) In a small saucepan, heat apricot preserve stirring continuously until melted.
2) Take the pan away from the heat.
3) In a small bowl, pass the apricot preserve through sieve.
4) In a same, place sugar and water, and heat, stirring several times, to... - 34.6845
Roasted Ham With Orange-rum Glaze
Orange and rum add a delicious, gooey glaze to a country ham. You can also substitute cranberry or pineapple juice. Look for a really good smoked country ham. The better the quality of your ham, the better the dish will be. - 34.5853
Apple Raisin Glaze
In 4-cup measure or bowl mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Serve over Ham Meatballs. - 34.4637
Tomato Topping Glaze
1. In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute onion until soft.
2. Stir in tomato sauce, cider vinegar, corn syrup, celery stalk and leaves and basil.
3. Allow it to simmer for 15 minutes to blend flavors.
4. Use as needed. - 34.3777
1) Rinse the currants and pull off their stems. Drain them well.
2) Into a small saucepan, add in the sugar and cornstarch. Mix in water.
3) Place the pan over medium flame. Let it come to a boil while stirring constantly. Continue to boil for a... - 34.3638
A lovely rich French custard cream ice, beautiful with Benedictine, but experiment with other liqueurs as available.
Put egg yolks, sugar and vanilla into the top half of a double boiler and beat with a wooden spoon until pale and creamy.
Heat milk almost to... - 34.3146
Roasted Turkey With Tangerine Glaze
1. Prepare the turkey: Preheat the oven to 400° Set the turkey breast side up in a large roasting pan. Fold the wing tips under the bird and season the cavity with salt and ground pepper. Rub the bird generously with vegetable oil and season with salt and... - 34.3142
Plum Glazed Turkey Roasts
Tie each turkey roast together securely with twine, if necessary.
Insert spit rod through center of roasts and attach holding forks; test balance.
Wrap turkey roasts tightly in foil, crimping ends of foil against spit rod close to roasts.
Attach spit; turn on... - 34.2537
1) In a saucepan, mix together jam, water, sugar and bring to boil.
2) Allow it to boil for 5 minutes.
3) In a cup, mix together cornsrarch and cold water,
4) Add the cornstarch mixture to the jam mixture and cook until the mixture is thick and... - 34.1524
Semi-sweet Chocolate Glaze
Place chocolate, water and butter in saucepan.
Stir constantly over very low heat until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat.
Combine sugar and salt in bowl.
Gradually blend in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
For thinner glaze, add a small amount of hot... - 33.8642
Lemon Glazed Apricots
Preheat your oven to 375Â°F.place the apricot halves in an oven-safe flat dish.
Combine the lemon curd and ginger in a small bowl and spoon it over the apricots.
Sprinkle the sugar on top, and place the apricots in the oven for about 2 minutes, until just... - 33.8506
Peach Glace Pie
Add gelatine to water; set aside.
Bring preserves to boil.
Remove; add gelatine; stir until melted.
Add sherry, salt; cool until it begins to thicken.
Pour into shell, over well-drained peaches, rounded sides up.
Refrigerate till set. - 33.8384
Lemon Glazed Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Beat first 5 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Add flour and milk to sugar mixture, mixing well.
3. Shape dough into 21 (1-inch) balls.... - 33.7518
Glaze Recipes By Category