- » Gingersnap Pot Roast
Gingersnap Pot Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gingersnap pot roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gingersnap pot roast recipes.
Sauerbraten With Gingersnap Sauce
Sauerbraten with gingersnap sauce is super delicious. This European dish has an addictive flavor and texture! It can be served with pan cakes, bread cubes and noodles. - 47.4869
Sauerbraten (german Pot Roast)
Combine first 8 ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, and remove from heat.
Pour over beef in glass, stainless or earthenware bowl, and cover tightly.
Refrigerate from 24 hours to as long as 4 days.
Turn meat occasionally.
To cook, remove meat from marinade... - 40.6915
Easy Sauerbraten - German Sour Pot Roast
1. To prepare the meat for marinating, tie the meat with a string around the edges, inorder to keep it’s shape. Place in a large glass bowl.
2. In a 4 cup measure or medium-size bowl, mix vinegar, wine, salt, pepper and allspice. Pour... - 45.7946
German Pot Roast
1. Rub brisket all over with salt. Place brisket in a large bowl and sprinkle garlic and ginger root over top.
2. Combine vinegar, water, vermouth, sugar, onions, cloves, bay leaves, pickling spice, peppercorns, mustard and vegetable oil. Pour marinade over... - 39.797
Any one who is looking for a new recipe that is tasty at the same time, can go for this Sauerbraten recipe. This Sauerbraten has got everything that it takes to inspire you. Go for it! - 42.1039
Trim roast of all excess fat.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except roast, flour, water and gingersnaps; stir well.
Place roast in marinade with fat side down; refrigerate overnight.
Pour vegetable marinade into crock pot.
Place marinated roast in... - 41.4857
Place meat in glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except oil, brown sugar and gingersnaps.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 24 to 48 hours, turning meat several times to season evenly.
Remove meat from marinade; drain well.
In large fry pan or Dutch oven,... - 37.9241
Sauerbraten has a Scorching taste. The dry red wine and beef gives the Sauerbraten Fine taste. - 42.6778
Sour Cream Sauerbraten
Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
Pour cooled marinade over meat,... - 43.1703
1. Trim excess fat from roast and put meat into a large glass bowl.
2. Combine water, vinegar, salt, onion, carrot, peppercorns, cloves, bay leaf, and juniper berries (if used) in a saucepan. Bring to boiling, then set aside to cool.
3. Pour cooled marinade... - 40.4849
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 43.418
Good And Easy Sauerbraten
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 475 Â°F.
2) Add salt and pepper to the roast .
3) Place in a Dutch oven and roast without lid in preheated oven until both sides are browned, turning once after 4 or 5 minutes on each... - 42.5842
Combine gravy mix, water, wine, vinegar and cloves in a 4-quart Dutch oven and stir to blend well.
Add pot roast, cover and cook in a preheated 350° oven for 2 hours.
Add carrots and onions, cover and cook 1 hour longer.
Remove pot from oven and set meat... - 28.739
Mix together flour, salt and pepper.
Dredge roast with seasoned flour.
Melt shortening in a Dutch oven and brown meat on both sides.
Pour off drippings.
Add vinegar, water, onion, bay leaf and spices.
Cover tightly and simmer 3 hours.
Remove bay leaf.
Add... - 37.8016
Sauerbraten With Sauce And Marinade
Sauerbraten is a German delicacy. Sauerbraten is made of boneless beef marinated by vinegar flavored mixture and cooked with apple syrup sauce. Sauerbraten is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 44.7757
Sauerbraten With Pickling Spice
Rub meat with salt and ginger; put in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except fat and flour; bring to boil and pour over meat.
Cover and put in refrigerator for 3 days.
Turn meat once each day.
Remove meat from pickling liquid; reserve... - 46.7892
Old World Sauerbraten
1) In a deep ceramic or glass bowl put the meat.
2) In a bowl mix water, vinegar, lemon, cloves, onion, bay leaves, peppercorns, salt, and sugar.
3) Pour the mixture over meat.
4) Cover and place in refrigerator for 24-36 hours.
5) During... - 46.7715
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 45.0694
1. In large bowl, combine vinegar, Burgundy, onion, carrot, celery, allspice, cloves, salt and pepper.
2. Wipe meat with damp paper towels, put in marinade and refrigerate, covered, 3 days, turning meat occasionally.
3. Remove meat from the marinade... - 44.8683