- » Gingered Peach
Gingered Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gingered peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gingered peach recipes.
Gingered Peach Butter
Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil.
Cut an X in the bottom of each peach.
Drop peaches into boiling water.
Return water to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove peaches; plunge fruit into ice water to stop cooking.
Peel skins from peaches.
Chop... - 37.1593
Gingered Peach Melba
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small microwaveable bowl, whisk together all-fruit spread, orange juice and ginger.
Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until thinned.
Place the peaches, cut side up, in a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Pour the gingered jam over the... - 32.3408
Gingered Peach Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place peach slices in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine gingersnap crumbs, sugar, and butter, toss well.
Sprinkle gingersnap mixture over peach slices. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. - 26.3708
Peel and slice the peaches.
Pour the syrup over them and chill in the refrigerator at least an hour, stirring once.
Spoon them into dessert dishes and garnish with mint sprigs. - 21.3231
You May Also Like!
Peach And Ginger Old Fashioned
For all the old fashioned lovers, here is a new recipe for peach and ginger old fashioned that will twist your taste buds with its nectarous fruity flavor and the ginger kick. Take a look at this video and give it a try. - 104.884
Combine peaches, orange juice, honey, ginger, and salt; mix gently.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
To serve, spoon over vanilla ice cream. - 24.0337
Peaches With Ginger Yoghurt
1. Thinly slice the peaches and remove their stones.
2. Arrange peaches in a suitable dish and microwave them for 2 minutes until the fruit gets heated.
3. Add chopped ginger and yogurt into a bowl and blend well.
4. Serve yogurt mixture over... - 31.2089
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate arrange peach halves, rounded side down (if using fresh peaches add 2 tablespoons water). Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. With spoon cream together butter, sugar, and salt. Add egg; beat until fluffy;... - 27.7333
Ginger And Peach Dessert
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Ginger And Peach Dessert- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Ginger And Peach Dessert gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall... - 32.9878
Ginger Peach Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add ginger ale; chill until thickened.
Fold in peaches; spoon into individual dishes.
Chill until firm.
Unmold. - 27.1303
Peach Ginger Liqueur
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine vodka and sugar. Stir often over medium heat until mixture reaches 125° to 130° (hot to touch), about 5 minutes. Watch carefully; if overheated, fumes may ignite.
2. Place peaches and ginger in a wide-mouth glass jar (at... - 20.3051
Ginger Spiced Peaches
Drain peaches, reserving juice.
Combine juice, ginger, and cloves in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Add peaches to hot mixture, cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm or chilled. - 25.3348
Peach Ginger Sundae
Combine peaches, orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and ginger.
Chill until ready to serve.
Scoop ice cream into individual serving dishes.
Spoon sauce over ice cream. - 25.5382
In a large skillet, melt butter, stirring in honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Add peaches, and cook, stirring often, until peaches are soft and sauce has thickened.
Turn into 4 dessert dishes, and top with yogurt. - 23.8239