- » Gingered Fruit Bake
Gingered Fruit Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gingered Fruit Bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gingered Fruit Bake recipes.
Oven Baked Peaches With Ginger
Sprinkle half of sugar in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish; dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Place peaches on top of sugar and butter; sprinkle with ginger.
Pour rum over peaches; place cherry in center of each peach half, and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
Dot... - 34.0329
Ginger Fruit Filling
This ginger fruit filling is made delicious with canned pineapples and juice. Thick and soft, try its variations with your favorite fruits - they all taste incredible! - 26.8981
Ginger Baked Pears And Apricots
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Drain pears and apricots, reserving liquid.
In a 2-quart round casserole, arrange pears around the edge with cut side down and narrow end toward the center.
Fill in center of casserole with apricots.
Mix ginger, honey, and cornstarch... - 35.3676
Ginger Baked Apples
Wash apples; core, but do not peel.
Place in buttered baking dish snug enough to keep apples upright and close together.
Combine gingersnaps and glace fruits, and add salt and butter or margarine.
Fill each apple center with mixture.
Prick apples at several... - 34.1501
Ginger Fruit Bread
Grease and line a deep 8-inch square cake pan.
Sift the flour, baking powder, ginger and salt into a large, bowl.
Add the syrup, candied peel, raisins, soft margarine, chopped ginger, candied cherries and about two-thirds of the milk to the dry ingredients... - 39.2914
Ginger N Fruit Cookies
1. Place flour, sugar, fruit and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Gradually stir in egg whites, milk and oil and mix well.
3. Place spoonfuls of mixture on a lightly greased baking tray, top with a cherry half and bake for 12-15 minutes or until... - 35.1438
Ginger Fruit Flan
Mix these well in the top of a double boiler and cook, stirring constantly over hot water for about 10 minutes.
Cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and add: 1/2-cup mashed bananas 1/2-cup crushed pineapple Return to heat and cook for... - 27.0719
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 39.6338
Ginger Fruit Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix egg, butter and brown sugar well. Add milk.
3. Sieve salt, flour, soda, cinnamon and sugar. Add to egg mixture. Mix nuts and fruits well.
4. Take a 9 inch greased, floured square pan and pour in the... - 43.7628
Ginger Ale Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through the bottom.
Stand apples in baking dish just large enough to hold them.
Place 1 tablespoon raisins and 1 teaspoon brown sugar in center of each apple.
Pour in the gingerale.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, basting... - 27.1617
Ginger Fruit Bars
These Ginger Fruit Bars are amazingly simple. This simple snack is a good option and a wonderful all-day treat. Richly seasoned and garnished, anyone will enjoy this. - 46.9973
Dutch Ginger Raisin Fruit Cake
In small bowl, combine raisins and the 1/2 cup rum.
Let stand, covered, several hours or overnight.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
In another small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices and salt; stir into creamed... - 45.8496
Cut papaya in half lengthwise and scoop out- the seeds; place in a greased baking dish.
Melt together the butter, lime juice, and ginger; spoon into the cavity of each papaya.
Bake in a moderate oven (350° ) for 30 minutes, or until tender, basting every 5... - 25.0414
Ginger Mince Pudding
Ginger Mince Pudding! Were you looking for a tasty and unique dessert that you can serve for your party? Then Ginger Mince Pudding is what you need! This delicious and simple Ginger Mince Pudding is sure to bowl your guests over! - 27.2469
With slotted spoon place pear halves in 9-inch pie plate cavity sides up.
Add 1/2 cup syrup.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon conserve into cavity of each pear.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven until hot, 10 or 15 minutes.
Delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream. - 23.6377
These Ginger Cupcakes are very delicious ! Try out these pineapple and gingerbread dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ginger Cupcakes are welcome ! - 40.0879
Hot Ginger Papaya
Hot Ginger Papaya is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 27.6633
Add 1/2 cup lukewarm water to 1 pkg. of our gingerbread mix.
Blend until smooth.
Mix in 1 cup canned pumpkin.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 min.
Frost tops with Browned... - 34.8057
Marinated Fresh Fruits With Alcohol, Ginger And Zabaglione
Fruits Clean the skin of the fresh fruits and cut them into small slices.
Marinate in ginger and alcohol for 2 hours.
Zabaglione Mix the egg yolks with sugar until white and foamy.
Then slowly add the white wine while continuing to whip the mixture until it... - 38.1804
Ginger Pineapple Pudding
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In large mixing bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla till fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Mix together gingersnap crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with evaporated milk; mix... - 47.2983
Individual Ginger Pear Souffles
These Individual Ginger Pear Souffles taste incredible ! Try these spicy fluffy sweet fruit bakes for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Individual Ginger Pear Souffles are welcome ! - 47.3453
Baked Sherried Bananas
Dip bananas in pineapple juice; arrange in a shallow casserole.
Spoon sherry and honey over bananas; sprinkle with ginger.
Bake at 400Â°F 15 minutes.
Serve in shallow bowls; sprinkle with, sesame seed. - 27.8626
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Rich Fruit And Ginger Cake
Grease a deep 9-inch cake pan and line the bottom and sides with baking parchment paper.
Beat the butter until creamy, then gradually add the sugar, beating until the mixture is fluffy.
Beat in some of the beaten eggs, then some of the flours.
Continue adding... - 43.1964
Gingered Peach Melba
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small microwaveable bowl, whisk together all-fruit spread, orange juice and ginger.
Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until thinned.
Place the peaches, cut side up, in a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Pour the gingered jam over the... - 32.3408
Orange Ginger Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour, ginger, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
Cream butter in a large bowl.
Beat in honey and molasses, then egg, and orange rind.
Blend in flour mixture.
Form rounded tablespoonfuls of... - 44.3845
Ginger Pear Crumble
Using a food processor or blender, grind the gingersnaps into crumbs.
Arrange half of the gingersnap crumbs on the bottom of a 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable oil.
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the... - 39.7271
Pear Cobbler With Ginger Crust
1. In a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4- to 1.9-liter) casserole, combine pears and lime juice. Add syrup; mix gently to coat fruit evenly. Spread out fruit in an even layer; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a medium-size bowl, whirl or stir together... - 26.2998
Pear Ginger & Walnut Muffins
1 In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cardamom or cinnamon. Make a well in the center. Combine the eggs, oil, milk, and gingerroot; add all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter will be thick). Fold in... - 34.3984
Cranberry Apple Pie With Soft Ginger Snap Crust
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Place gingersnaps and margarine in food processor; process until gingersnaps are finely ground.
Press gingersnap mixture onto bottom and up side of 8-inch pie plate.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes; cool.
Chop apples in food processor.
Add... - 43.2472
Ginger Apple Upside Down Cake
Melt butter in 8" square baking pan.
Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Peel and core apples.
Cut each apple in half to make two thick rings.
Arrange rings on butter and sugar mixture.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter over... - 34.2149
Spiced Fruit Compote
Thoroughly drain fruits; save all syrup to use in gelatin desserts, meat glazes etc.
In small saucepan combine brown sugar, margarine, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Heat and stir to boiling; remove from heat.
Arrange fruits attractively, round side up for... - 32.3305
Ginger Peachy Shortcake
This Ginger Peachy Shortcake tastes divine ! Dig into a piece of this almond and ginger cake topped with juicy peaches and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Ginger Peachy Short Cake are welcome ! - 45.5806
Baked Gingerbread With Lemon Sauce
Combine all ingredients except flours and spices.
Add flours and spices and beat two minutes.
Pour into a lightly greased 11" x 17" pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Serve warm with warm sauce. - 43.9102
Almond Fruit Cake
Mix by the Creaming Method, using the ingredients in the order given in the recipe.
Bake in a tin lined with grease proof paper in a moderate oven for 3 hours.
Leave in the tin to cool. - 34.0944
Lemon Ginger Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon onto waxed paper.
Beat butter with brown sugar and egg in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and lemon rind until well blended.
Stir in dry ingredients, half at a time, blending well... - 42.9381
Steamed Orange And Ginger Pudding
This delectable and gorgeous looking Steamed Orange Pudding is so flavorful that anyone takeing a bite of it can't just stop with one. Quick and simple, try out this Steamed Orange Pudding; all your dear ones are going to love this, coz it's so packed with... - 38.4869
Squash And Apple Confectionery
This squash and apple confection is an apple and squash dessert made with prune juice and ginger for flavor. Layered alternatingly with apple and squash slices, the bake is sprinkled with currants and topped with egg mix of prune juice and ginger. I came up... - 46.2324
Baked Smoked Ham With Pineapple Rings
Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
Remove and discard casing from ham.
Using a sharp pointed knife, score top of ham in a diamond pattern (cutlong diagonal slashes, about 1 1/2 inches apart, in 1 direction, then cut across these slashes in other direction); stud the... - 29.2257
Baked Fresh Fruit
Cut fruit in half and remove pits or cores.
Arrange in shallow baking dish, hollow side up.
In small bowl combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
Bake, uncovered, at 400°F.
until fruit is tender-about 20 minutes for apricots, 30 minutes for... - 33.1713
Baked Spiced Fresh Fruits
Halve fruit and remove pits or cores.
Arrange, hollow side up, in shallow baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over fruit.
Bake uncovered at 400Â° F. about 20 minutes for apricots, 30 minutes for peaches, 45 minutes for pears, or until... - 25.6939
Apricot And Ginger Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large bowl, combine the light brown sugar, 3 tablespoons of the flour, the grated ginger, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and the lemon zest. Add the apricots and toss gently until lightly... - 41.7234
Ginger Banana Pie
Powder gingersnaps in a food processor or blender.
Combine gelatin, sugar replacement, and water in a small saucepan or microwave-safe bowl.
Stir to mix.
Heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, mash two of the... - 42.4803
Gingered Carrot Cake
1 Grease and flour two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3 In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, carrot, oil, dried fruit bits, and gingerroot or ground... - 38.0621
Creamy Tofu-pumpkin Pie
My Creamy tofu-Pumpkin pie dish gets better each time I prepare it. Creamy tofu-Pumpkin pie is a great pie recipe that it is simply easy loving it. Great one you can try! - 35.6144
Northwest Apple Ginger Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. To prepare the topping, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Add butter and rub in until coarse crumbs form. Stir in almonds and ginger.
3. To prepare the filling, combine apples, cherries, sugar, lem - 29.2928
Blueberry Ginger Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Coat bottom of a 10-inch spring-form pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
Combine 3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add sour cream and liqueur, if desired; process until... - 44.2975
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a shallow rectangular tin, approx. 9 x 6 inches (approx), line and grease it with margarine.
3. In a bowl, sieve in flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda. Add oatmeal.
5. Heat a saucepan,... - 41.7208
Ginger Apple Crisp
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine corn flake crumbs, brown sugar, flour and ginger. Mix well. Add margarine. Stir until well mixed.
Place apples in sprayed... - 32.4648
Old Fashioned Ginger Cake With Lemon Sauce
In a large bowl cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the molasses and mix well.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In another bowl sift together the dry ingredients and add... - 45.279
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.3537
Lemon Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
Gingersnaps can be placed in a plastic bag and carefully crushed into fine crumbs.
Mix and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake crust 10 minutes.
Cool for an hour or more.
Soften enough to spoon into the pie... - 28.225
Ginger And Apple Crumble
Peel, core and slice the apples into a pan.
Add 1/2 gill water, 4 oz brown sugar and lemon rind.
Cook gently with lid on the pan until soft.
Place in a greased 2-pt. pie-dish.
Rub the fat into the flour until of the consistency of fine breadcrumbs.
Add the... - 39.6761
Persimmon Apple Tart With Ginger Snap Streusel
1. Roll pastry out on a floured board to fit a 9-inch tart pan with removable rim.
2. Lay pastry in pan, easing into corners. Fold excess pastry down and flush with pan rim, then press against pan side so pastry extends about 1/8 inch above rim.
3. Bake in a... - 37.9796
Surprise Pear Tart And Ginger Pears With Nutty Crumble
Shortbread Crust: In bowl, combine flour and sugar.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Press onto bottom and sides of 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate.
Refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes while making Nutty... - 44.4083
Gingered Apple Cranberry Pie
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the larger pastry portion into an 11-inch (28-cm) round.
Fit carefully into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie pan.
Trim the pastry so there is about 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold the overhang... - 49.2534
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve papayas and remove the seeds.
3) Take a baking dish and grease.
4) Arrange the papayas over it.
5) In a small saucepan add butter and melt over low heat.
6) Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
7)... - 36.5067
Gingered Apricot Crumble
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Combine apricots, 3/4 cup brown sugar, ginger, and vanilla in a 9-inch square baking dish... - 36.4286
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Combine water and ginger in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture boils. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a... - 39.8104
Gingered Lemon Pie
1. Combine gingersnaps and butter. Spread into a 9-inch pie plate. Press onto bottom and sides to form a firm, even crust. Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
2. In a saucepan combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and dash salt. Add 1 1/2 cups... - 34.904
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. For preparing pastry in food processor: combine salt and flour.
3. Cut out chunks of lard and mix it with flour and process it using the processor in on-off turns until the lard gets cut properly.
4.... - 49.1873
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°F/170°C (Gas Mark 3).
2. Grease a baking tray.
3. In a bowl, take wholemeal flour, oats, ginger and salt and mix it well.
4. In a pan, add the vegan margarine, golden syrup and sugar and heat it over a very low... - 43.3243
Curry-fruit Glazed Baked Chicken
1. Make Curry-Fruit Glaze and set aside.
2. Cut away rib bones from chicken breasts, leaving the V-shape bone at neck.
3. Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan; stir in ginger. Roll chicken in mixture to coat well, then arrange, skin side up,... - 25.1416
Baked Chicken Legs With Fruit
Mix together paprika, ginger, seasoned salt, and flour.
Place in small paper or double-plastic bag.
Drop chicken in bag, one piece at a time, until well-coated.
Heat shortening in skillet to low-medium heat.
Brown chicken on all sides.
Tear 6... - 42.9311
Baked English Fruit Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and spices.
Combine with honey, oil and yolks, and add grape juice.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour with raisins, currants and dates.
Add to batter.
Stir in rind, nuts and soybeans.
Fold in... - 43.3025
Baked Fruit Compote
1. In a large colander placed over a large bowl, drain all canned fruits; save the syrup and keep aside the fruits.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a medium saucepan, toss apricots in 1 cup of reserved syrup.
4. Heat... - 44.7182
Ginger Peach Shortcake
1. Prepare, then bake gingerbread mix as package label directs, using 9-by-9-by-2-inch pan. Cool; split horizontally, but do not separate layers; cut into 9 squares.
2. Whip cream with mace. On bottom layer of each square heap a tablespoonful of whipped... - 21.9772
Apricot Ginger Kuchen
In the small bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter with brown sugar until smoothly blended.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each.
Stir in vanilla, flour, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1 teaspoon orange peel.
Butter and flour-dust an 11-inch... - 39.0574
D'Anjou Pears is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the D'Anjou Pears last night for a party at home and my guest loved it! Don€™t miss this one out. - 41.6469
Pear Crumble Pie
Peel, halve, core, and slice pears, and toss them lightly with the 1/2 cup sugar and the lemon peel and juice.
Arrange in unbaked pastry shell.
For the topping combine flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and mace; cut in butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle mixture... - 38.2439
Honeyed Baked Pears
Arrange pears in shallow, oiled casserole.
Stick one clove into each piece of fruit.
Blend lemon juice, honey, ginger and oil together.
Pour over fruit.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 15 minutes.
Fill each hollow with a tablespoon of cottage or soy... - 30.8491
Hot Gingered Pears
Drain pears well, reserving l 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart bowl, combine reserved syrup, 10 cloves, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '6'.
Remove and discard cloves.
Add... - 39.9964
Hot Gingered Pears
Drain pears well, reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart bowl, combine reserved syrup, 10 cloves, cinnamon sticks and nutmeg.
Microwave 5 to 7 minutes on high, or until mixture boils.
Microwave 4 minutes on medium.
Remove and discard... - 35.9486
Golden Ginger Chicken
Brush chicken with salad oil.
Arrange skin-side down in 2 L (2 quart) shallow baking dish 30 x 20 x 5 cm (12 x 8 x 2 inches).
Cover with wax paper, cook in microwave oven 10 minutes, giving dish 1/4 turn after 5 minutes.
Combine soup, onion, orange juice and... - 37.2413
Moist Date And Ginger Cake
Chop the dates and put in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with baking soda, then pour on the boiling water.
Leave to cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the molasses (treacle) and syrup.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
Sift... - 45.774
Ginger Pear Salad Mould
Drain liquid from pear halves, saving 3/4 cup liquid.
Heat liquid to boiling.
Remove from heat and stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Beat cream cheese and ginger in small bowl; gradually beat in hot gelatin mixture.
Stir in milk and ginger ale.
Chill until... - 37.2002
Strawberry Rhubarb With Ginger Pie
1. Wash and cut rhubarb into ½” pieces, discard ends.
2. Rinse and hull strawberries, cut into chunks if they are large.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the rhubarb, strawberries, and sugar. Let sit for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, strain the mixture and set... - 37.4182
Orange Rye Batter Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; blend in ginger and sugar.
Let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Stir in molasses, caraway seed, salt, orange peel, oil, and milk.
Add flours, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition... - 45.01
Upside Down Pear Cake
Upside Down Pear Cake is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 48.2811
Gingerbread With Lemon Sauce
Spray a baking pan with non-stick coating and dust lightly with flour; set pan aside. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
Add water, molasses, softened margarine and egg whites.
Beat with an electric... - 39.7935
Pear Beny Gingerbread Loaves
Grease bottoms and halfway up sides of four 5 3/4x3x2-inch individual loaf pans or eight 4-inch individual fluted tube pans; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 48.4478
Prune Bars is simple to make and taste very scrumptious. The assortment of flour, baking soda, salt, oats, brown sugar, butter, nuts, prunes, sweetened condensed milk and ginger give it a heavenly taste. - 45.7394
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line an 18 cm (7 in) round tin or a 900 g (2 lb) loaf tin.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the fats, syrup and sugar together over a gentle heat until the sugar is dissolved and... - 46.9354
Upside-down Ginger Cakelets
To Make Cakes: Place butter in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in sugar and molasses.
Whisk in egg.
Stir in applesauce.
Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking... - 44.7035
Raisin Ginger Pudding
Stir cake crumbs into milk, add soaked soy grits, honey and oil.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add eggs, flavorings and raisins.
For steaming, turn into oiled pudding mold, cover and steam about 1 1/2 hours.
Or turn into oiled casserole and bake, covered, at 325Â° F.,... - 33.0669
Rhubarb And Ginger Crumble
Arrange the rhubarb and apple in a well-greased ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle over the ginger, sugar and crystallized ginger.
To make the topping, mix the flour and sugar together.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the... - 34.7138
Candied Ginger Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth and fluffy.
4. Throw egg and mix well.
5. Drop vanilla, and butter. Mix to evenly distribute.
6. Add wheat... - 94.3073
Mahimahi With Grapefruit And Ginger
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. To prepare the mahimahi, first, halve the scallions, dividing the white and green parts, then slice the green parts into julienne and set aside, also chop the white parts and set aside
3. Take the... - 46.0743
Oat Bran 'n Ginger Waffles
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine oat bran, flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk, oil and molasses until well... - 46.4664
Apricot Ginger Ladder Loaf
1. Line a baking sheet with foil; grease foil. On a lightly floured surface roll dough to a 12x9-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Spread with the softened butter or margarine.
2. For filling, in a medium mixing bowl stir together... - 34.7745
Prune Ginger Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease a tube pan.
3. In a pan, take prunes and add 1 ½ cups of water. Simmer it for around 15 minutes or until prunes turn soft.
4. In a blender, puree prunes with cooking water and keep it... - 46.0656
This Baked Banana is according to me a unique creation ! I never knew that raw banana when baked and spiced turns into an exceptionally crave worthy food. Try this easily prepared fruit dish with your meat dishes! If you have any suggestions for the Baked... - 29.799
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds, sugar, Egg Beater, and pumpkin.
Add flour, baking soda, spices, and lite salt.
Mix well and stir in Grape-Nuts.
Chill dough 30... - 41.0064
Baked Pineapple With Tropical Caramel Sauce
Peel the pineapple and cut into rings of 1/4-1//2" thickness.
Remove the hard core.
Chop into 1" pieces.
Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan.
Add pineapple and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
Mix well for a few seconds only to coat them with butter.
Place the buttered pineapple... - 43.4523
Easy Baked Apples
These Baked Apples are a pleasure to eat ! With a sensitive stomach I find raw apples a wee bit difficult to digest. These soft Baked Apples are the ideal desserts for me. Try out these fruit dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.5956
Fruit Stuffed Pork Chops
Brown chops on both sides in rendered fat.
Season with salt.
Place 3 soaked prunes and 3 soaked apricots on a chop, place a second pork chop on top, and repeat layers of fruit and chops, ending with a chop.
Tie with string.
Place in a shallow baking pan, with... - 37.1448
Tuna With Orange And Ginger Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine together orange juice, marmalade, ginger, oil, salt and half of scallions.
2) In a glass baking dish, place the tuna in a single layer.
3) Pour the juice mixture over tuna.
4) Cover and allow to marinate for about 30... - 41.8181