- » Gingerbread Syrup
Gingerbread Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of gingerbread syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for gingerbread syrup recipes.
Maple Syrup Gingerbread
The maple syrup gingerbread is a simply delightful recipe for preparing gingerbread. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, flour, ginger and sour cream , with added spices and orange peel along with sweet maple syrup, the bread is baked till set and can be... - 47.7411
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.5569
Golden Syrup Gingerbread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan cut in fat. Add sugar, treacle, and syrup measuring 2 rounded tablespoons of... - 48.6553
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 49.4075
Golden Syrup Ginger Bread
1. Sift the flour, ginger, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Put the sugar, butter, treacle and syrup into a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
2. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients together with... - 31.9325
Did you know that you can make gingerbread jumbles without using eggs? Why clog your arteries with cholestrol when you can enjoy even better taste of gingerbread jumbles without egg? Let me know how it turned out for ya. - 32.1795
Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
In 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt 14 cup margarine.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and stir until blended.
Arrange pineapple slices in skillet.
Place 1 cherry in center of each... - 46.8466
Easy Ginger Bread Man
These gingerbread men cookies are sweet n' spicy, utterly delicious snacks. Throw in your creativity and decorate them to liven up those special days! - 39.4276
Sift together flour, baking soda, ginger, and salt.
In a separate bowl beat egg vigorously, then stir in maple syrup, sour cream, and butter.
Mix in the flour combination and pour into a greased and lightly floured 11 X 7 X 1 1/2 inch baking... - 36.0359
Heat the corn syrup in a small saucepan.
When it comes to a boil, pour over the butter and sugar, which have been placed in a mixing bowl.
Add the vinegar and stir until smooth; cool.
Blend in the egg.
Sift the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt... - 47.4999
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
Try out this hearty, filling and extremely tasty Gingerbread Meringue Pie. Needless to say that, this Gingerbread Meringue Pie can also be made in no time. So, it's worth giving it a try! - 45.1434
Eggless Baked Gingerbread
This delicious eggless gingerbread is the perfect combo of the sweet n' spicy! Throw in a few dry or fresh fruits to make it look and feel awesome. - 36.729
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 51.3236
1) Mix together syrup, cream and egg.
2) Add the dry ingredients into syrup mixture and mix.
3) Stir in butter and beat thoroughly.
4) Take an 8x12" baking pan and lined with greased brown paper. Pour the batter in it.
5) Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 41.7931
1) Into a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
2) In another bowl, mix together molasses, milk and beaten egg.
3) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Add in the oil and mix well.
4) Gently fold in the egg white... - 46.0262
Gingerbread Pear Cobbler
1) Prepare gingerbread batter according to the instructions on the package directions. Use the reserved syrup as part of water.
2) Take a baking dish and line the bottom with wax paper.
3) Arrange pear slices on the paper and top with... - 39.2606
Gingerbread Pear Cobbler
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Line bottom of 8 or 9-inch round baking dish with wax paper.
Arrange pears on paper; top with raisins.
Prepare gingerbread according to package directions using reserved syrup as part of water.
Pour batter over pears.
Heat 11 1/2... - 35.8643
Add water to syrup, Mix and sift dry ingredi- ents and combine two mixtures.
Add oil and beat well.
Bake at 325° F in a loaf tin. - 28.8487
Combine flour, ground ginger, soda, cloves, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in chopped ginger to coat.
In small mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each.
Combine 3/4 cup syrup and... - 42.1998
This special gingerbread is a scrumptious way to start off your day right. Throw in cinnamons and cloves to give it the spicy touch! - 39.5838
Cream together butter and sugar, add syrup and dry ingredients.
It will be dry and crumbly, but don't add any liquid.
Put the gingerbread into a well greased tin to a depth of 1 1/2 inches.
Press lightly with the back of a spoon.
Cook in a very slow oven for... - 32.6176
Rub butter into sifted dry ingredients.
Heat milk, Bi-carb.
and syrup, Stir well and pour into dry ingredients.
Bake at 350° F for 1 hour, or until cooked.
Do not open oven door for the first half-hour. - 37.265
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, ginger, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat in maple syrup and water.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F (190°C)... - 28.1258
Grease a 7-in tin and line the bottom with greased greaseproof paper.
Mix sifted flour and soda with other dry ingredients.
Cream treacle, syrup and fat together.
Add dry ingredients, beaten eggs and enough warm milk to make a stiff consistency.
Put into the... - 37.707
Time to show off your culinary skills! Switch on this video and let it guide you step by step on how to make a totally irresistible gingerbread. After all, making gingerbread is not that complex, not after watching this video! - 98.2436
1 Prepare a 23cm/9 inch ring mould: brush a little melted butter on the ring mould and sprinkle with caster (superfine) sugar knock out any surplus.
2 Sift together the flour, salt, soda, spice and ginger.
3 Put the sugar, treacle (molasses), margarine and... - 44.9041
Sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Stir in preserved ginger, walnuts or pecans. Put sugar, treacle, golden syrup and butter in a saucepan and heat gently until butter melts, add the milk. Add to flour mixture. Mix in eggs and beat... - 32.856
This recipe for orange ginger bread is flavored with orange rind and orange juice. Along with ginger, the orange ginger bread is baked in the oven and can be dusted with sugar and served as a sweet and flavorful dessert. - 47.0625
Banana And Oat Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F/160°C/ Gas 3. Grease and line a 7 X 11 in (18 X 28 cm) cake tin.
2. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger, then stir in the oatmeal. Melt the sugar, margarine and syrup in a saucepan, then stir into the flour... - 37.7248
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar, molasses, corn syrup, shortening, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl combine water and soda and add this mixture to molasses mixture.
4. Fold in... - 49.4771
Grease and line a 30 X 23 cm / 12 X 9 inch roasting tin with baking parchment.
Sift the flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda into a large mixing bowl.
Heat the margarine, sugar, syrup and treacle gently in a saucepan until the margarine has melted and the... - 45.3717
Moist Tacky Gingerbread
1) First grease an 8-inch square tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
2) Into a bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder, spices and salt.
3) Cream the butter along with the sugar and treacle and syrup. Beat properly.
4) In the... - 44.1403
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Divide the soda, putting half into the sour milk and the other half into the molasses.
Add the flour to butter mixture, then the spices and molasses.
Fold the beaten eggs into batter.
Pour into a deep, greased... - 36.9477
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 Swiss roll tins of 12x8-inches each. Line with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) In a pan, put the butter, sugar,... - 47.7233
Lightly grease two baking trays and make a greaseproof paper piping bag.
Sift the flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Melt the butter or margarine, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a low heat.
Do... - 43.3717
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Take a greased deep 8-inch square tin and line it with flour.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar to make a creamy mixture. Then add eggs all at a time.
4. After beating the mixture properly, add the... - 49.4809
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Vanilla Sauce
Place rack in center of oven.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 9 1/2 x13-inch square baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use the mixer to cream sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and Egg Beaters until smooth.
Beat about 2 minutes.
Mix in pumpkin, grated orange... - 42.5788
Place rack in center of oven.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a 9 1/2 x 13-inch baking dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
Use the mixer to cream sugars, liquid Butter Buds, and Egg Beaters until smooth.
Beat about 2 minutes.
Mix in pumpkin, water, orange peel,... - 40.8868
Gingerbread Peach Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter in the skillet over low heat. Sprinkle brown sugar over top of butter. Drain peach slices and arrange on top of brown sugar.
2. Prepare gingerbread mix according to directions on package. Carefully spoon over peaches.
3. Cover with vac-control... - 31.8824
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 41.5285
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Combine eggs and sugar, beating well.
Add buttermilk, water, coffee, and butter; mix well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy).
For each... - 34.4517
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 46.3309
Put butter, milk and syrup into a large saucepan to melt together slowly.
Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in a little milk, and beat the eggs.
Now tip the dry ingredients into the melted contents of the saucepan.
Mix... - 38.4055
Cream sugar and shortening.
Add eggs, one at a time and beat well.
Add syrup, then dry ingredients sifted together, alternating with buttermilk.
Bake in greased pan or muffin tins at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes (12 min for muffins). - 40.687
Gingerbread Village Dough
1. In large bowl, mix together 4 cups flour, the ginger, cinnamon and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine; stir in corn syrup and the dark-brown sugar until ingredients are well mixed. Remove from heat.
3. With electric mixer, at low... - 28.451
Gingerbread Teddy Bears
• In a saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat till butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Pour into a large mixing bowl and cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, soda, and cloves.
• Add... - 35.7279
Jiffy Gingerbread has a fine taste. Jiffy Gingerbread gets its taste from raisins, milk flour flavored with ginger. Jiffy Gingerbread is cherished by many across the world. - 41.5422
Sticky Pear Gingerbread
This is an old-fashioned sticky gingerbread made by melting the butter and sugar instead of creaming them.
It is turned out upside down to reveal slices of pear.
Grease a 7-8 inch cake pan.
Peel, core and slice the pears evenly.
Arrange the pear slices and... - 43.8809
I am so in love with this Gingerbread recipe, for the reason it is tasty and allows me to cook it in no time. So flavorful that one might not ecven imagine, this Gingerbread recipe is a must try! - 47.7772
Sift the flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Place the fat, sugar and syrup in a pan over low heat until melted.
Cool, then mix into the flour with the milk to make a firm dough.
Wrap in polythene and chill for 30 minutes.
Turn the dough on to a floured... - 48.7906
1. Preheat oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a pan, take fat, sugar, treacle and syrup. Heat it over a low flame until fat melts. Keep it aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sieve dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre. Break eggs into... - 47.232
1. Cream together the margarine and brown sugar, and beat in the egg yolk, mixing well. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger and gradually blend into the creamed mixture, along with the golden syrup. Knead lightly to make a soft dough.
2. Divide... - 30.6505
Grease a small roasting-tin or a 20 cm/8 inch square tin and line the base.
Rub the butter into the flour and stir in the other dry ingredients, including the ginger and bicarbonate of soda.
In a small pan, melt the syrup and treacle slightly, then beat the... - 40.4659
Maple Flavored Gingerbread
Combine flour, soda, spices, and salt; set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well.
Gradually beat in molasses and syrup.
Add dry ingredients alternately with hot water, beating well after each addition.
Pour batter... - 46.1512
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3.
2. In a large pan, melt the syrup over low heat and then beat in the butter and sugar to form a thick paste.
3. Add the sifted flour and the ginger together and beat well. Beat in the... - 45.1939
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Take a 1 pound loaf tin, line and grease it with margarine.
3. Heat a saucepan, melt margarine over low heat.
4. When the fat has melted, remove the saucepan from the heat and add the syrup.... - 43.2518
Gingerbread With Dark Brown Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch square cake tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a pan, heat on low butter, treacle, golden syrup and sugar. Heat till the sugar dissolves. Stir continously.
4) Take... - 49.171
Gingerbread Cup Cakes With Lemon Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases, or grease it.
Put 100g butter, the molasses sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan; heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat... - 45.3515
Gingerbread Cookies For Coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 2-3 cookie sheets with butter.
3. Onto wax paper or a medium-size dry bowl, sift together flour, spices, salt and soda.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and corn syrup.
5. Beat... - 51.1091
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.432
Betty's Gingerbread Men
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a medium sized pot over medium flame, add sugar, water, dark corn syrup, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves in it. Stir and cook... - 108.946
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 47.347
1. Preheat oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a pan, take raisins and add cold water so that it plumps up.
3. Bring it to a boil. Cover and leave it to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
4. In another saucepan, melt fat,... - 47.1016
Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Whether you need a fun, edible gift or easy-to-make holiday staples that are just ideal for parties, gifts or just indulging into, gingerbread cookies are the ideal option. Easy to make, good to eat and great to gift, this lip-smacking treat is a total... - 117.296
Grains eggs spices milk made so tasty. Specially great for kids holiday. - 40.3361
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
1) Preeat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In large bowl, combine flour and granulated sugar and mix well.
3) With pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
4) Add pecans.
5) In bottom of ungreased 9-inch square... - 47.6445
Pumpkin Gingerbread With Caramel Sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In large bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in pecans.
Press 1 1/4 cups of crumb mixture into... - 48.2212
Gingerbread With Hot Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour an 8" square cake pan.
In a large mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
Pour 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a measuring cup and then fill to the 1/2 cup measure with milk. Stir together and let... - 46.0483
How To Bake Gingerbread Donuts
Soft and tender with all the right spices baked right in. These are glazed with an easy maple spice icing and each bite lends itself perfectly to Autumn. - 124.673
Gluten-free Gingerbread Cake
Using our Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake Mix with traditional spices, Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler helps you create beautiful individual gingerbread cakes that everyone will love, regardless of dietary needs. - 117.696
Gingerbread With Quark Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 275°. Spray a 6-inch spring form pan with vegetable oil spray. Wrap the outside of the pan tightly with foil and set it in a small roasting pan.
2. Make the cheesecake: In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer beat the cream cheese... - 35.9842
Roughly cut up the butter or margarine and place in a large bowl. In a saucepan, bring the sugar, molasses or syrup and the spices to boiling point. Add the bicarbonate of soda and pour over the butter. Stir until the butter has melted. Beat in the egg and... - 26.0441
These Ginger Cupcakes are very delicious ! Try out these pineapple and gingerbread dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ginger Cupcakes are welcome ! - 40.3015
Home Made Ginger Bread Dough
Cream shortening, sugar, and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Beat in eggs.
Add corn syrup; blend well.
Mix baking soda and flour together in separate bowl.
Add 1/2 of the flour mixture to creamed ingredients; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour mixture; beat... - 40.474
Clove And Cinnamon Ginger Bread
Cream oleo and sugar.
Beat in eggs and syrup.
Sift dry ingredients and add, alternately with buttermilk, beating well.
Bake in a 13x9x2-inch pan that has been lined with greased and floured wax paper.
Bake at 325 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
Serves 10 to 12. - 40.9621
Yambilee Ice Cream Pie
This simple recipe of Yambilee Ice Cream Pie is sure to make you its hardcore fan! Sample this flavorsome Yambilee Ice Cream Pie -which is a warn treat for every palate! Enjoy - 42.6901
Crisp Baked Ginger Bread
Put the butter, sugar, treacle and syrup into a saucepan.
Heat until the butter has melted.
Remove from the heat, add the milk and set aside to cool.
When cool, beat in the eggs.
Sift the flour, spices and soda into a bowl.
Add the butter mixture and stir... - 41.972
Ginger Peach Squares
Mix and bake gingerbread according to package directions.
Combine drained peaches and maple flavored syrup; heat.
Cut warm gingerbread in squares; top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and spoon the warm peach sauce over. - 19.8732
Stained Glass Windows
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and 1/4 cup water in small saucepan. Cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches 300°F. on candy thermometer. Stir in several drops food color, and pour carefully into window holes, filling slightly less than to top of... - 21.8123
Royal Plum Pudding
Drain plums, reserving syrup for sauce.
Remove pits and cut plums in pieces.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions, adding salt and plum pieces.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Transfer batter to well-greased 6-cup mold.
Bake, uncovered, in... - 45.6391
Easy Plum Pudding
Try out this Easy Plum Pudding for once ! You are sure to remain loyal to it forever! The Easy Plum Pudding is made with plum which is easily available at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Caring is all about... - 48.0213
This ginger sandwich is the ultimate pick for a mid-day snack or to serve with coffee. It's got a distinct flavor of ginger and is softer and richer than gingerbread. - 52.2493
This Surprise Packages has a whole deal of delicious surprises for your dear ones. Try out this simple recipe and relish these hidden surprises! - 53.3229
1) Follow the package direction to prepare gingerbread.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Use a greased and floured 9-inch square pan to pour the mixture.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center springs back when... - 46.3347
Ginger Upside Down Pudding
Heat the butter, treacle (molasses) and syrup in a bowl for 3 minutes. Add the milk, stir and cool.
Add the egg and beat well. Pour the mixture onto the sieved flour. Add the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the pineapple rings, and continue to... - 37.1312