- » Gingerbread People Cookies
Gingerbread People Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Gingerbread People Cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Gingerbread People Cookies recipes.
Gingerbread People Cookies
My friend told me that this Gingerbread People Cookies is a really good cookie. I have not tried out this Gingerbread People Cookies yet, but posted it on request. Do check it out, my friend is sure you will love it! - 41.6858
Gingerbread People Cookies Hd
1. In a large bowl mix together flour, ground ginger, baking soda, ground cloves and salt.
2. In a mixing bowl with a flat beater attached, combine sugar and shortening and set to speed 4 until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in egg, molasses and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients, except raisins, in large bowl; mix well (mixture will be soft).
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
Cut with 6-inch cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 38.4894
Sift together flour, baking soda, ginger, and allspice into a medium-size bowl.
Stir with a fork to blend.
In a large bowl, beat butter.
Add honey and molasses, and beat in.
Beat in egg.
Lightly mix in dry ingredients and vinegar.
Wrap dough with plastic... - 43.0891
Orange Spiced Gingerbread People
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, molasses, egg and orange peel.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add all the remaining cookie ingredients.
5) Beat... - 50.8185
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, salt, cloves and nutmeg in large bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping down side of bowl once.
Beat in molasses and... - 45.6094
1. Butter and flour 2 or 3 baking sheets, each 12 by 15 to 17 inches.
2. With a flour-dusted rolling pin supported on each end by equal-size dowels, roll dough a portion at a time on a floured board.
3. Cut dough with flour-dusted cookie cutters (any shape... - 29.4076
Puree bananas in blender.
Combine flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and bananas until blended.
Stir in flour mixture with wooden spoon until completely blended.
Cover; refrigerate 1... - 46.2755
Combine flour, salt, ginger, nutmeg, clovesandcinnamon in 1 quart measure.
Mix together lightly.
In large mixing bowl.
Cream shortening and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Stir in molasses and water.
Blend in flour mixture until... - 40.9238