- » Gingerbread Cookie
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes
Gingerbread cookie is made from ginger bread which is a traditional sweet with the dominant flavors of ginger and raw sugar. The gingerbread cookie is often called a gingersnap cookie. Gingerbread cookies are often ... More »
Mouth-watering Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
What gift are you planning for your kids this Christmas? Gingerbread cookies are the best gift to be enjoyed on this festive day. Let's give a try with the this recipe. - 122.859
This is a simple recipe for gingerbread cookies, you can also decorate them with royal icing. - 119.69
Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies
A great twist on the classic gingerbread Christmas cookie, Honey Gingerbread Spice Cookies use honey instead of molasses. Great for entertaining and great as a gift, you wont be able to stop at just one cookie. - 112.901
Quick And Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
Whether you need a fun, edible gift or easy-to-make holiday staples that are just ideal for parties, gifts or just indulging into, gingerbread cookies are the ideal option. Easy to make, good to eat and great to gift, this lip-smacking treat is a total... - 104.885
Gingerbread Cookies For Coffee
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 2-3 cookie sheets with butter.
3. Onto wax paper or a medium-size dry bowl, sift together flour, spices, salt and soda.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and corn syrup.
5. Beat... - 50.9069
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat or oil.
3. In a pan heat shortening, sugar and molasses until shortening is melted, stirring constantly.
4. Let it cool and mix well adding egg.
5. In bowl sift flour,... - 49.9694
Everyday Gingerbread Boys
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a cookie sheet with butter or cooking spary.
3. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with salt, baking powder, soda and spices; keep aside.
4. In a large mixer bowl, beat Crisco with... - 47.6387
Gingerbread Boys With Seedless Raisin
Sift flour with salt and ginger and set aside.
Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat, remove from heat and mix in sugar, then molasses.
Dissolve soda in hot water.
Add dry ingredients to molasses mixture alternately with soda-water, beginning and... - 46.8264
Gingerbread Boy Cookies
1. In a bowl, cream together shortening, sugar and molasses until light and fluffy.
2. Add egg yolk and mix very well. Now add, mixed together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, ginger and mix well to make a... - 46.7947
Gingerbread cookies has been on my favorites list since I was a kid. These lovely gingerbread cookies are spiced with giner, cinnamon ad cloves and baked with brown sugar and molasses for sweetness. A homely recipe, these gingerbread cookies are sure to... - 46.6388
Gingerbread Boys has a Piquant taste. The eggs and molasses give the Gingerbread Boys Cool taste. Must catch it. - 46.31
Thoroughly cream shortening, sugar, and salt.
Stir in egg, molasses, and vinegar; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir into molasses mixture.
Chill (about 3 hours).
On lightly floured surface, roll to 1/2 inch.
Cut with gingerbread-boy cutter (or... - 46.0852
Cream shortening and sugar.
Blend in molasses, water, flour, salt, soda, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Heat oven to 375°.
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut with gingerbread boy cutter; place on... - 45.9299
Make early on day:
1. Onto wax paper sift flour with salt, baking soda, baking powder, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2. In bowl cream shortening with sugar and molasses until light and fluffy; beat in egg yolk, then flour mixture.
3. Start heating... - 42.529
Gingerbread Animal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar, add molasses and water.
Combine remaining ingredients, add to creamed mixture.
Cover and refrigerate dough several hours.
Working with one-fourth of dough at a time (store remainder in refrigerator), roll dough to... - 41.7854
Gingerbread Men Cookies
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until shortening melts.
Combine flour, soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon; add shortening mixture, stirring well.
Stir in molasses; chill 8 hours.
Divide dough in half;... - 40.9323
Home Made Ginger Bread Boys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add molasses and beat until blended, then mix in water.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and allspice.
Gradually add to butter mixture,... - 40.7714
1. Combine flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream shortening. Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vinegar; beat until combined. Stir in dry ingredients in two stages, just until a soft dough is... - 39.8007
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Use the baking sheets to grease lightly. Place aside.
3) In a large bowl, add molasses, egg, and flour to combine.
4) Gradually stir in the Gingerbread Mix into the egg mixture.
5) Blend the mixture to... - 36.738
Mom's Gingerbread Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and molasses.
Add a mixture of the oats, flour, salt, ginger, cinnamon and baking soda; mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 35.2981
Baked Gingerbread Boys
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat butter or margarine, brown sugar, and molasses until light and fluffy. Add egg and remaining ingredients except Frosting "Paint"; beat at low speed until well mixed, constantly scraping bowl with rubber spatula.... - 32.289
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, ginger, and nutmeg in a small bowl.
Stir to mix.
Beat in maple syrup and water.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F (190°C)... - 29.5765
Betty's Gingerbread Men
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place a medium sized pot over medium flame, add sugar, water, dark corn syrup, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves in it. Stir and cook... - 0
Ginger Bread House From Scratch
What an awesome project for the whole family - a ginger bread house! Thanks to Becca and Mikaela for making this for us! - 0
Gingerbread Cookie Recipes By Category