- » Gingerbread Cake
Gingerbread Cake Recipes
Gingerbread cake, tangy ginger flavored bread, is a delectable snack. Made from flour, shredded ginger, cinnamon, molasses, soda, salt, sugar and hot water the gingerbread slices are glazed with butter, sugar flour ... More »
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
When it comes to Christmas desserts, most of us run out of new and festive ideas for the perfect end to meal. If you’re looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, give this a try. This Gingerbread cake with it’s glistening lemon glaze... - 127.378
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, honey, molasses and vanilla together. Whisk well to make a creamy substance.
3) Add yogurt and milk and stir well.
4) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the bowl. Mix well and... - 48.4204
Gingerbread Cup Cakes With Lemon Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases, or grease it.
Put 100g butter, the molasses sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan; heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat... - 44.9936
In a large bowl, combine the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
Add the water, molasses, honey, oil and egg.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until all the flour is moistened, about 1 minute.
Then beat on... - 44.874
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a small saucepan, mix butter and molasses in it and allow it to boil.
3.Stir in yogurt or sour cream.
4.Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
5.Once done add flour mixture to... - 44.6085
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice in a large bowl.
3) Add the water, honey, egg, molasses and oil.
4) With an electric... - 44.2744
Heady with sweet spices, this gingerbread fills all of your senses and leaves you longing for more. A bright burst of lemon in the icing makes this cake sing. - 41.2676
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine oil, water, molasses, sugar, and egg whites.
Stir until well mixed or use food processor.
Mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a small bowl.
Add to liquid mixture.
Beat or combine in a food processor until... - 38.6289
Upside Down Gingerbread Cake
Generously grease the sides of an 8-inch square pan.
Place butter in pan bottom and set over low heat until melted; remove from heat and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
Drain peaches well and arrange slices over sugar mixture.
Prepare gingerbread cake mix... - 38.1386
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Butter and flour a 9-inch (23-cm) square pan.
3. Combine flour, soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and pepper. Sift together and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar; beat 2 minutes until light and... - 35.8976
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake pan.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the egg a little at a time, beating between each addition.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and add them to the... - 33.5135
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare gingerbread according to package directions, except bake in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan in 350° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, for fruit sauce combine brown sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; gradually blend in... - 31.233
Gingerbread Upsidedown Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, and distribute evenly in the pan.
Arrange pear halves, cut side down, in pan.
Pour Gingerbread batter over fruit, and bake as directed.
Other fruits can be used, such as sliced... - 18.165
Gingerbread Cake Recipes By Category