- » Gingerbread Cake
Gingerbread Cake Recipes
Gingerbread cake, tangy ginger flavored bread, is a delectable snack. Made from flour, shredded ginger, cinnamon, molasses, soda, salt, sugar and hot water the gingerbread slices are glazed with butter, sugar flour ... More »
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
When it comes to Christmas desserts, most of us run out of new and festive ideas for the perfect end to meal. If you’re looking for a new addition to your holiday dessert table, give this a try. This Gingerbread cake with it’s glistening lemon glaze... - 97.9432
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, honey, molasses and vanilla together. Whisk well to make a creamy substance.
3) Add yogurt and milk and stir well.
4) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the bowl. Mix well and... - 50.5515
Rhubarb Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
1) In a 23 cm (9 inch) glass pie plate, melt butter by microwaving it for 45 seconds on high.
2) Spread it to coat evenly over the bottom of the plate and then dust with brown sugar.
3) Sprinkle rhubarb over the sugar.
4) Take a large bowl and mix... - 48.0506
Gingerbread Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Drain pineapple; reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
In 10-inch cast iron skillet, melt 14 cup margarine.
Remove from heat.
Add 1/2 cup brown sugar and stir until blended.
Arrange pineapple slices in skillet.
Place 1 cherry in center of each... - 46.6315
Gingerbread Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In an 8-inch square baking pan melt the butter by placing it in oven while it is heating to the required temperature.
3. Remove and stir in the sugar, swirling the pan so that the mixture evenly coats... - 45.3508
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a small saucepan, mix butter and molasses in it and allow it to boil.
3.Stir in yogurt or sour cream.
4.Sieve flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and cloves.
5.Once done add flour mixture to... - 45.1961
Gingerbread Cup Cakes With Lemon Icing
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases, or grease it.
Put 100g butter, the molasses sugar and golden syrup in a saucepan; heat gently, stirring, until the butter has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Remove from the heat... - 45.139
In a large bowl, combine the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
Add the water, molasses, honey, oil and egg.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until all the flour is moistened, about 1 minute.
Then beat on... - 44.8907
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice in a large bowl.
3) Add the water, honey, egg, molasses and oil.
4) With an electric... - 43.8473
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine oil, water, molasses, sugar, and egg whites.
Stir until well mixed or use food processor.
Mix flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and spices in a small bowl.
Add to liquid mixture.
Beat or combine in a food processor until... - 41.2986
Heady with sweet spices, this gingerbread fills all of your senses and leaves you longing for more. A bright burst of lemon in the icing makes this cake sing. - 41.2747
Upside Down Gingerbread Cake
Generously grease the sides of an 8-inch square pan.
Place butter in pan bottom and set over low heat until melted; remove from heat and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
Drain peaches well and arrange slices over sugar mixture.
Prepare gingerbread cake mix... - 39.6535
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Butter and flour a 9-inch (23-cm) square pan.
3. Combine flour, soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and pepper. Sift together and set aside.
4. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar; beat 2 minutes until light and... - 37.4097
Pre-heat the oven to 325°F and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake pan.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
Add the egg a little at a time, beating between each addition.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and add them to the... - 34.5917
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare gingerbread according to package directions, except bake in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan in 350° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, for fruit sauce combine brown sugar and cornstarch in saucepan; gradually blend in... - 33.3194
Gingerbread Peach Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter in the skillet over low heat. Sprinkle brown sugar over top of butter. Drain peach slices and arrange on top of brown sugar.
2. Prepare gingerbread mix according to directions on package. Carefully spoon over peaches.
3. Cover with vac-control... - 31.6652
Gingerbread Upsidedown Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Add 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, and distribute evenly in the pan.
Arrange pear halves, cut side down, in pan.
Pour Gingerbread batter over fruit, and bake as directed.
Other fruits can be used, such as sliced... - 19.2097
Gingerbread Cake Recipes By Category