- » Gingerbread
The word Gingerbread is derived from Latin word “zingiber via “and French term “gingebras”. It literally translates to preserved ginger. This refers to the confection that is prepared using ... More »
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 143.98
Gingerbread With Raisins
How do you make a healthy gingerbread? Well the solution is right here!! Click on the video and watch to learn how. A dairy-free recipe, this is a good variation to the regular recipe. Full of flavor and simple to make, this is definitely a great try! - 141.434
Watch this incredible video where the chef makes an outstanding gingerbread house. The video provides great tips to make an excellent gingerbread dough using ginger and molasses to impart a wonderful color and flavor. Make these holidays special by involving... - 140.334
Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses
The Holidays would be be pretty drab if there weren't any Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses at all. Crunchy and munchy! Learn this recipe from this awesome video! We know for a fact that you will enjoy making them, and of course eating them! Mazel Tov! - 118.554
Soft And Chewy Gingerbread Caramels
Gingerbread caramels are one of my favorite things in the world. If you are fond of sweet things, here is the recipe for you. Check out the video now!!! - 109.917
Homemade Gingerbread With A Twist
Everybody loves the smell of freshly baked cakes during the holiday season and Gingerbread is probably the all time favorite. Instant-mix gingerbread boxes flood the supermarkets but this year bake a batch of homemade gingerbread to treat your family and... - 107.014
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.995
Creamy Gingerbread Martini
You would have eaten loads of gingerbread man, how about drinking some? Watch this video recipe of Creamy Gingerbread Martini. This sweet and creamy drink will spice up your festive season. You have to like gingerbread to like this cocktail! - 105.695
Time to show off your culinary skills! Switch on this video and let it guide you step by step on how to make a totally irresistible gingerbread. After all, making gingerbread is not that complex, not after watching this video! - 97.9809
Old Fashioned Gingerbread
With so many recipes around it is difficult to find original recipes of festive specials, but you don't have to worry as you can cook Old Fashioned Gingerbread this season in your home kitchen. Watch this video to learn this age old recipe and taste the real... - 97.1323
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter, honey and molasses together.
4) Beat in the eggs and skim milk, blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the... - 50.849
Good For You Gingerbread
Preheat the oven 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small bowl,... - 49.4094
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease, then line with waxed paper, bottom of 9" by 9" by 2" pan.
Sift flour, soda, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, salt.
In large bowl," with electric mixer at medium speed, mix shortening with sugar, then with egg until very light and... - 49.2691
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar, molasses, corn syrup, shortening, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl combine water and soda and add this mixture to molasses mixture.
4. Fold in... - 49.0523
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Take a greased deep 8-inch square tin and line it with flour.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar to make a creamy mixture. Then add eggs all at a time.
4. After beating the mixture properly, add the... - 48.9266
Orange Spiced Gingerbread People
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, molasses, egg and orange peel.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add all the remaining cookie ingredients.
5) Beat... - 48.5046
Gingerbread Boys And Girls
1. Day before, make Cookie Dough: Sift flour with soda, salt and spices.
2. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar, butter and molasses until well combined.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture; then mix with... - 48.3983
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 47.9554
Golden Syrup Gingerbread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan cut in fat. Add sugar, treacle, and syrup measuring 2 rounded tablespoons of... - 47.9196
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
3) Stir in the boiling water.
4) Gradually add the unsifted flour.
5) In 2 tablespoons of hot water, dissolve the baking soda and add to batter.
6)... - 47.8287
1) Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add in molasses and stir.
3) Add one egg at a time and beat in after each addition.
4) Allow soda to dissolve in the buttermilk.
5) Make a mixture of flour and spices and add this to creamed... - 47.8242
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 47.7201
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs well; stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortcning/coffce mixture gently.
Combine flour, baking powder and ginger; add to mixture.
Mix well and spread about 1/2 inch thick in' 10 greased 8 inch square pan.
Bake 25... - 47.6607
Sour Milk Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and... - 47.6068
1) Preheat oven to 325 to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add molasses, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon to the butter mixture.
4) Pour boiling water over soda.
5) Add the soda mixture to the first mixture.
6) In another... - 47.312
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 Swiss roll tins of 12x8-inches each. Line with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) In a pan, put the butter, sugar,... - 47.2599
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 47.1957
1. Preheat oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a pan, take raisins and add cold water so that it plumps up.
3. Bring it to a boil. Cover and leave it to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
4. In another saucepan, melt fat,... - 47.1782
Gingerbread With Dark Brown Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch square cake tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a pan, heat on low butter, treacle, golden syrup and sugar. Heat till the sugar dissolves. Stir continously.
4) Take... - 47.1559
1. Preheat oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a pan, take fat, sugar, treacle and syrup. Heat it over a low flame until fat melts. Keep it aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sieve dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre. Break eggs into... - 47.1168
Old Colony Gingerbread Waffles
Sift dry ingredients.
Add shortenings to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Then add sugar and molasses.
Cool to room temperature.
Add to dry ingredients; add egg and beat until batter is smooth.
Pour into waffle iron.
Use about 3/4 cup batter for each... - 47.0995
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
3) In a bowl, place shortening and sugar.
4) Cream the sugar mixture.
5) Fold molasses into the sugar mixture, until well blended.
6)... - 46.9854
Grandma S Gingerbread Men
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Make a flour mixture by mixing shortening, sugar, egg and flour.
3) Combine baking powder, ginger, cloves and cinnamon.
4) Mix this with the flour mixture and allow the dough to chill.
5) Even out the... - 46.9109
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
4) Sift the dry ingredients together and fold the mixture into the... - 46.7715
1. Start the oven and preheat it to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
4. In a large... - 46.7051
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine marmalade, molasses, buttermilk and egg in bowl; mix well.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into large bowl.
Add molasses mixture; mix well.
Add butter or oil; stir just until... - 46.705
1) Coat a 9-inch ring mould generously with butter or margarine, making sure there is a thick layer on bottom of ring mould.
2) Dredge the 1/4 cup sugar evenly onto the bottom of ring.
3) Place lemon slices, slightly overlapping, in a... - 46.5944
Make your breakfasts a time to look forward to by baking these yummy Gingerbread! I am sure you will love the Gingerbread that you cook up using this recipe! - 46.5507
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare the citrus fluff by beating one 1 egg well.
3. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat... - 46.432
Gingerbread Recipes By Category