- » Gingerbread
The word Gingerbread is derived from Latin word “zingiber via “and French term “gingebras”. It literally translates to preserved ginger. This refers to the confection that is prepared using ... More »
Homemade Apple Gingerbread is a different snack from the regular ones. It's something simple but yet easy to make. You can have it as a dessert too. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 144.941
Spicy Apple Gingerbread
Get into the spirit of the Christmas season early with this spicy and tasty gingerbread cake. This very special gingerbread cake is served with a whipped cream. Serve this cake fresh out the oven or pack it in a lunch box for an afternoon treat. It’s a hit... - 142.838
Gingerbread With Raisins
How do you make a healthy gingerbread? Well the solution is right here!! Click on the video and watch to learn how. A dairy-free recipe, this is a good variation to the regular recipe. Full of flavor and simple to make, this is definitely a great try! - 139.759
Watch this incredible video where the chef makes an outstanding gingerbread house. The video provides great tips to make an excellent gingerbread dough using ginger and molasses to impart a wonderful color and flavor. Make these holidays special by involving... - 110.643
Quick And Easy Homemade Ginger Bread Loaf
Bake a gingerbread loaf this Christmas for your friends and family. This gingerbread loaf is a one bowl, mix and bake super easy recipe and is sure to put a smile everyone’s face. It is moist, soft, lightly spiced, and sweet with the sugar glaze. Make a... - 106.184
Creamy Gingerbread Martini
You would have eaten loads of gingerbread man, how about drinking some? Watch this video recipe of Creamy Gingerbread Martini. This sweet and creamy drink will spice up your festive season. You have to like gingerbread to like this cocktail! - 105.794
Homemade Gingerbread With A Twist
Everybody loves the smell of freshly baked cakes during the holiday season and Gingerbread is probably the all time favorite. Instant-mix gingerbread boxes flood the supermarkets but this year bake a batch of homemade gingerbread to treat your family and... - 105.391
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.157
Time to show off your culinary skills! Switch on this video and let it guide you step by step on how to make a totally irresistible gingerbread. After all, making gingerbread is not that complex, not after watching this video! - 97.9762
Old Fashioned Gingerbread
With so many recipes around it is difficult to find original recipes of festive specials, but you don't have to worry as you can cook Old Fashioned Gingerbread this season in your home kitchen. Watch this video to learn this age old recipe and taste the real... - 96.0026
Candied Ginger Banana Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash banana with potato masher.
3. Add sugar, and whisk until smooth and fluffy.
4. Throw egg and mix well.
5. Drop vanilla, and butter. Mix to evenly distribute.
6. Add wheat... - 94.3073
Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses
The Holidays would be be pretty drab if there weren't any Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses at all. Crunchy and munchy! Learn this recipe from this awesome video! We know for a fact that you will enjoy making them, and of course eating them! Mazel Tov! - 88.8583
Soft And Chewy Gingerbread Caramels
Gingerbread caramels are one of my favorite things in the world. If you are fond of sweet things, here is the recipe for you. Check out the video now!!! - 88.3753
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter, honey and molasses together.
4) Beat in the eggs and skim milk, blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the... - 52.4762
Pear And Gingerbread Upsidedown Pudding
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Take a 7 by 3-inch cake tin; melt the butter or margarine and honey in it, stirring well and then apply this mixture on sides of tin.
3) Place the pears, cut side down in the tin... - 51.1244
Good For You Gingerbread
Preheat the oven 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small bowl,... - 51.0328
Orange Spiced Gingerbread People
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, molasses, egg and orange peel.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes, till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add all the remaining cookie ingredients.
5) Beat... - 50.8185
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 49.6851
Hot Frosted Gingerbread
Melt shortening in hot coffee.
Beat eggs well; stir in sugar and molasses.
Add shortcning/coffce mixture gently.
Combine flour, baking powder and ginger; add to mixture.
Mix well and spread about 1/2 inch thick in' 10 greased 8 inch square pan.
Bake 25... - 49.4642
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Take a greased deep 8-inch square tin and line it with flour.
3. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar to make a creamy mixture. Then add eggs all at a time.
4. After beating the mixture properly, add the... - 49.2789
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar, molasses, corn syrup, shortening, ginger, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a separate bowl combine water and soda and add this mixture to molasses mixture.
4. Fold in... - 49.2754
Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 X 9 X 2 inch square cake pan, grease with butter and using a buttered waxed paper, line it.
3. Take a large bowl and sieve in all the dry ingredients, excluding sugar, into it.
4.... - 49.2052
1) Coat a 9-inch ring mould generously with butter or margarine, making sure there is a thick layer on bottom of ring mould.
2) Dredge the 1/4 cup sugar evenly onto the bottom of ring.
3) Place lemon slices, slightly overlapping, in a... - 49.205
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease, then line with waxed paper, bottom of 9" by 9" by 2" pan.
Sift flour, soda, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, salt.
In large bowl," with electric mixer at medium speed, mix shortening with sugar, then with egg until very light and... - 49.1963
Gingerbread With Dark Brown Sugar
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 8-inch square cake tin. Line it with greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) In a pan, heat on low butter, treacle, golden syrup and sugar. Heat till the sugar dissolves. Stir continously.
4) Take... - 48.9649
Sour Milk Gingerbread
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and... - 48.819
Low Fat Sticky Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. In a large saucepan add water and pinch of salt. Boil.
3. Add green beans, red pepper, onions, courgette in the boiling water. Simmer 3 minutes till vegetables are well cooked.
4. Drain excess water.
5. Mix... - 48.8055
Sift the flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Place the fat, sugar and syrup in a pan over low heat until melted.
Cool, then mix into the flour with the milk to make a firm dough.
Wrap in polythene and chill for 30 minutes.
Turn the dough on to a floured... - 48.5793
Pear Beny Gingerbread Loaves
Grease bottoms and halfway up sides of four 5 3/4x3x2-inch individual loaf pans or eight 4-inch individual fluted tube pans; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour... - 48.4478
Golden Syrup Gingerbread
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325°F, 170°C or Gas No. 3.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan cut in fat. Add sugar, treacle, and syrup measuring 2 rounded tablespoons of... - 48.4416
1) Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
2) Add in molasses and stir.
3) Add one egg at a time and beat in after each addition.
4) Allow soda to dissolve in the buttermilk.
5) Make a mixture of flour and spices and add this to creamed... - 48.2752
These Gingerbread Cutouts taste extremely good ! Try these spicy ginger cookies as a teatime snack or for a dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Gingerbread Cutouts are welcome ! - 48.2496
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients.
3) Stir in the boiling water.
4) Gradually add the unsifted flour.
5) In 2 tablespoons of hot water, dissolve the baking soda and add to batter.
6)... - 48.1743
Gingerbread Boys And Girls
1. Day before, make Cookie Dough: Sift flour with soda, salt and spices.
2. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar, butter and molasses until well combined.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture; then mix with... - 48.0735
1) Preheat oven to 325 to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add molasses, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon to the butter mixture.
4) Pour boiling water over soda.
5) Add the soda mixture to the first mixture.
6) In another... - 47.8435
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine marmalade, molasses, buttermilk and egg in bowl; mix well.
Sift flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice into large bowl.
Add molasses mixture; mix well.
Add butter or oil; stir just until... - 47.7935
Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually.
Add 2 well-beaten egg yolks.
Add molasses and stir.
Sift together flour, salt and spices.
Dissolve baking soda in boiling water.
Add baking soda and water mixture alternately with flour to the... - 47.7101
I am so in love with this Gingerbread recipe, for the reason it is tasty and allows me to cook it in no time. So flavorful that one might not ecven imagine, this Gingerbread recipe is a must try! - 47.5581
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Combine eggs, sugar, molasses, oil, and salt and mix well.
3) Sift flour and beat until fluffy.
4) Dissolve soda in warm water and stir in the mixture.
5) Drizzle hot water and beat slightly.
6) Take a... - 47.5288
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 Swiss roll tins of 12x8-inches each. Line with non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) In a pan, put the butter, sugar,... - 47.5207
1. Grease a baking sheet or a Swiss roll tray with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
3. In a mixing bowl, sift the flour along with soda, cream of tartar and ginger.
4. Mix in the oats.
5. Cut... - 47.5104
Raisin Ginger Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 9 inches and line it with a greased grease proof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) Sift together the flour, ginger and salt in a bowl. Stir in the raisins and... - 47.4502
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together shortening and brown sugar.
3) When the mixture becomes creamy, add in the eggs one by one, beating them separately.
4) In another bowl, combine... - 47.4495
Olde England Gingerbread
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add oil, honey and 1/4 C water.
3) Fold in molasses and beat all together.
4) Combine rest of the ingredients leaving the hot water.
5) Add the mixture to the liquid mixture by alternating with hot water... - 47.4327
Zucchini Ginger Bread
In mixing bowl beat zucchini, sugar, and eggs at low speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Stir in oil, molasses, and vanilla.
Stir together dry ingredients.
Stir into zucchini mixture.
Using five 6x3x2-inch loaf pans or two 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 1/2-inch loaf pans,... - 47.3766
Heat the corn syrup in a small saucepan.
When it comes to a boil, pour over the butter and sugar, which have been placed in a mixing bowl.
Add the vinegar and stir until smooth; cool.
Blend in the egg.
Sift the flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt... - 47.2938
1) Preheat oven to 365°F.
2) Lightly coat the inside of muffins pans with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a pan, melt shortening, stir in molasses, vinegar and egg.
4) Add in sifted flour, ginger, salt, soda and... - 47.2536
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine the molasses with the boiling water and baking soda.
Allow to cool.
Cream butter with sugar.
Add molasses water to the creamed butter.
Add the salt, ginger, and cinnamon; beat well.
Sift flour with baking... - 47.2422
Grandma S Gingerbread Men
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Make a flour mixture by mixing shortening, sugar, egg and flour.
3) Combine baking powder, ginger, cloves and cinnamon.
4) Mix this with the flour mixture and allow the dough to chill.
5) Even out the... - 47.0447
Our Best Gingerbread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 13X9X2-inch layer cake pans.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat shortening with sugar until fluffy.
5) While still beating... - 47.0277
1. Preheat oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a pan, take fat, sugar, treacle and syrup. Heat it over a low flame until fat melts. Keep it aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sieve dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre. Break eggs into... - 47.0221
1. Start the oven and preheat it to 350° F
2. Lightly grease a square cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
3. Into a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger, and cinnamon.
4. In a large... - 46.9036
1. Preheat oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a pan, take raisins and add cold water so that it plumps up.
3. Bring it to a boil. Cover and leave it to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
4. In another saucepan, melt fat,... - 46.89
To make gingerbread, put creamed honey or honey spread and water into a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Place rye flour and all-purpose flour in a large bowl; sprinkle with candied peel, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Make a well in... - 46.8764
This recipe for orange ginger bread is flavored with orange rind and orange juice. Along with ginger, the orange ginger bread is baked in the oven and can be dusted with sugar and served as a sweet and flavorful dessert. - 46.8563
Quick Ginger Bread Men
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with soda, spices and salt.
Cream shortening, add the sugar in two or three portions creaming each time until mixture is fluffy.
Add molasses and egg and beat until smooth.
Fold in the sifted dry ingredients gradually,... - 46.769
Old Colony Gingerbread Waffles
Sift dry ingredients.
Add shortenings to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Then add sugar and molasses.
Cool to room temperature.
Add to dry ingredients; add egg and beat until batter is smooth.
Pour into waffle iron.
Use about 3/4 cup batter for each... - 46.748
Spicy Gingerbread For The Holidays
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 13- x 9- x 2 inch baking pan, grease and flour it lightly.
3) Take a saucepan and combine together molasses, butter and sugar. Beat the mixture well.
4) Add the eggs and beat mixture nicely. Set... - 46.6495
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with 1 tablespoon of butter
3) In a bowl, place shortening and sugar.
4) Cream the sugar mixture.
5) Fold molasses into the sugar mixture, until well blended.
6)... - 46.6268
Classic Gingerbread With Light Corn Syrup
Preheat the oven to 325°.
Sift flour, soda and ginger into a bowl.
Place molasses and corn syrup in a saucepan with butter and brown sugar.
Heat till melted.
Beat eggs and milk.
Add with melted ingredients to dry ingredients.
Mix to a thick batter.
Pour into... - 46.3558
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda and allspice in medium bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and eggs... - 46.3508
Make your breakfasts a time to look forward to by baking these yummy Gingerbread! I am sure you will love the Gingerbread that you cook up using this recipe! - 46.3494
Triple Chocolate Gingerbread
Yummy Triple Chocolate Gingerbread is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. I have a sweet tooth and this deleicous Triple Chocolate Gingerbread pleases me plenty!!! Try this wonderful Triple Chocolate Gingerbread recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 46.3474
Gingerbread Stollen is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Gingerbread Stollen dish; I am sure you would love to serve to your family at snack table. - 46.3121
Lemon Gingerbread With Peaches
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Use a 9-inch square baking pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl place brown sugar, molasses and margarine. Pour in boiling water and combine all together thoroughly.
4) Stir in egg... - 46.2902
Puree bananas in blender.
Combine flour, ginger, baking soda and cinnamon.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in molasses and bananas until blended.
Stir in flour mixture with wooden spoon until completely blended.
Cover; refrigerate 1... - 46.2755
Baked Gingerbread Men
1. Preheat the oven at 375°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
3. Mix well adding molasses, egg and vinegar.
4. Stir well combining flour, soda, salt and spices.
5. Add to molasses... - 46.2611
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter. Beat well till the mixture is smooth.
3) Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
4) Sift the dry ingredients together and fold the mixture into the... - 46.2333
For correct number of pieces, bake two batches of each section of the Stoneware Gingerbread House Mold except chimney, which requires only one section.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare gingerbread base: Lightly spray Gingerbread Mold with non-stick vegetable... - 46.2276
Gingerbread With Coriander
Blend the first 9 ingredients thoroughly.
Combine molasses and water; set aside.
Beat butter until softened.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg and beat thoroughly.
Alternately add dry ingredients in fourths and liquid in thirds to creamed... - 46.075
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare the citrus fluff by beating one 1 egg well.
3. Add 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice and mix well. Cook this mixture over low heat... - 46.0094
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease and flour a 9 1/2-inch springform pan.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, then add honey and beat until smooth.
Add molasses and milk, then ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir in brandy.
Beat eggs... - 45.9805
Maple Flavored Gingerbread
Combine flour, soda, spices, and salt; set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well.
Gradually beat in molasses and syrup.
Add dry ingredients alternately with hot water, beating well after each addition.
Pour batter... - 45.9239
Heat molasses slowly in large saucepan.
Remove from heat: add butter; stir until melted.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, soda and spices.
Mix with sugar and stir Into mixture.
Chill 1 to 2 hours or until stiff enough to handle.
Roll dough... - 45.6734
Gingerbread Yule Log
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1 in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, molasses and butter until thickened, about 3 minutes.
In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until soft... - 45.6532
Upside Down Gingerbread
Grease sides of 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan (or two 8 x 8 inch pans).
Melt margarine in bottom of pan or divide for 2 pans.
Spread brown sugar over.
Mix zucchlni and coconut together, layer over brown sugar, and pat down gently with your hands.
Gingerbread batter:... - 45.6361
FOR THE CREPES, combine the flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl.
In another bowl, combine the milk, eggs, molasses, and melted butter.
Make a shallow well in the center of the dry mixture, add the wet mixture, and stir gendy just until... - 45.6316
Place flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, salt, cloves and nutmeg in large bowl; stir to combine.
Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping down side of bowl once.
Beat in molasses and... - 45.6094
Fresh Blueberry Gingerbread
Wash and dry fresh blueberries; toss with 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Mix remaining flour with soda, ginger, cinnamon, mace, and salt; set aside.
In large mixing bowl beat together oil, sugar, egg, and molasses; mix well.
Add flour alternately with... - 45.4786
Place butter in large mixing bowl, melt in Radarange oven 30 seconds; cool.
Beat in egg and sugar until well blended.
Sift together dry ingredients; stir in grated peel.
Mix together liquid ingredients.
Add liquid alternately with dry ingredients to butter... - 45.3558
Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, mustard, ginger, and salt.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, margarine, molasses, acesulfame-K, and prune puree.
Add the flour-and-spice mixture to the wet mixture and stir together.
In a... - 45.2745
Grease and line a 30 X 23 cm / 12 X 9 inch roasting tin with baking parchment.
Sift the flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda into a large mixing bowl.
Heat the margarine, sugar, syrup and treacle gently in a saucepan until the margarine has melted and the... - 45.1547
New England Gingerbread
Heat oven to .550 degrees.
Crease a 9-inch square cake pan.
Add sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
Beat in molasses and egg.
Sift flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt together into first mixture.
Add soda to boiling water and stir... - 45.0781
Pineapple Upside Down Gingerbread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In the pan, stirtogetherthe butter, brown sugar, and lemon juice, then spread the mixture evenly over the bottom.
Arrange the pineapple rings on top.
2 Into a medium-size bowl, sift... - 44.9914
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 170°C, Gas Mark 3.
2. In a large pan, melt the syrup over low heat and then beat in the butter and sugar to form a thick paste.
3. Add the sifted flour and the ginger together and beat well. Beat in the... - 44.9741
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with flour.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a mixing... - 44.9692
Gingerbread Meringue Pie
Try out this hearty, filling and extremely tasty Gingerbread Meringue Pie. Needless to say that, this Gingerbread Meringue Pie can also be made in no time. So, it's worth giving it a try! - 44.917
1 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2 Add in egg, and molasses beating well.
3 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with soda and spices.
4 Mix the flour alternately with buttermilk to the creamed mixture.
5 ... - 44.8164
1) Preheat the oven at 350° F.
2) Into a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and ground clove.
3) In a bowl, cream the sugar and shortening till the mix appears light.
4) Adding... - 44.7218
Muster Day Gingerbread
In mixer bowl, cream lard and sugar till light.
Add molasses and egg; beat well.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices; set aside.
Heat water in 1-cup glass measure at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or till boiling.
Add spice mixture to creamed mixture... - 44.7172
1 Prepare a 23cm/9 inch ring mould: brush a little melted butter on the ring mould and sprinkle with caster (superfine) sugar knock out any surplus.
2 Sift together the flour, salt, soda, spice and ginger.
3 Put the sugar, treacle (molasses), margarine and... - 44.6824
Chocolate Gingerbread With Sugar Glazed Apples
TO MAKE THE GINGERBREAD Position a rack in the lower third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
Shake 2 tablespoons of flour over the bottom and sides of the pan, tilting to coat all sides.
Turn the pan... - 44.562
1. Grease a 7-cup or 2 quart mold with the melted butter.
2. Dust the mold with flour.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour hot water in the pot, about 1 inch.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry... - 44.5596
Orange Gingerbread Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Take 12 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and grease it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda and spices. Mix well and set aside.
3) In another bowl, combine... - 44.5018
Ginger Bread With Buttermilk
In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt.
In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg substitute, molasses, and oil.
Add to the flour mixture and mix... - 44.488
Bring the honey, water, and butter to the boil, stirring; let cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and scatter the candied lemon and orange peel, spices, and baking soda over it.
Make a depression in the center and pour in the almost completely cooled... - 44.4832
Stir shortening to soften.
Gradually add sugar; cream well.
Add egg and molasses; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; add alternately with sour milk, beating smooth after each addition.
Pour into well-greased, floured 6 1/2 cup ring.
Bake at... - 44.4737
In large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat flour, molasses, buttermilk, granulated sugar, margarine, Egg Beaters, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves until moistened; scrape down side and bottom of bowl.
Beat at medium speed for 3... - 44.4223
To make gingerbread, put margarine, honey, sugar, ginger, allspice, cinnamon and cocoa powder into a small saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
Add salt, eggs and cooled honey... - 44.3381
Gingerbread Recipes By Category