- » Ginger Wasabi Sauce
Ginger Wasabi Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger wasabi sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger wasabi sauce recipes.
In a small bowl mix together the wasabi powder and 1 teaspoon water.
Let stand for 5 minutes to develop flavor.
Place the ginger and sake in a 2-cup microwavesafe measure.
Cover and heat on high (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture comes to a full... - 29.9986
You May Also Like!
Wasabi And Panko Crust Pork With Gingered Soy Sauce
Place panko in a shallow dish.
Place egg white in another shallow dish.
Dip pork in egg white, and dredge in panko.
Heat peanut oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add pork.
Cook 4 minutes on each side or... - 40.8404
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 100.83
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 32.374
Deep-fried Wasabi Sea Scallops With Wakame Salad
A classic appetizer from Japan, this is ideal for summer meals. The chef takes you on a culinary journey to the land of wasabi and shows how to whip up a nice appetizer using scallops. - 130.501
Seared Sea Scallops With Wasabi Cream
Lightly salt and pepper the sea scallops.
In a large skillet, heat butter and oil together until very hot and sear scallops in batches until brown on both sides.
Remove to a warm platter.
Drain any liquid remaining in the pan the scallops were cooked in, and... - 43.9459
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 33.258
Chilled Soba Noodles With Nori
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual... - 45.8336
Learn how to make this inside-out sushi roll with this step by step video. This Americanized version of sushi made with crab-sticks, avocado and cucumber, is really easy to make at home and even more when you have the sushiquick roller. You can use the... - 121.383