- » Ginger Waffle
Ginger Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger waffle recipes.
Ginger Dessert Waffles
1 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2 Add in eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
3 Stir in the vanilla and orange peel.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with ginger, cinnamon, salt and... - 43.2952
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir in the buttermilk, eggs, butter, molasses, and brown sugar, and mix until smooth.
2. Cook the waffles in a waffle iron according to manufacturer's... - 32.1345
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add eggs, molasses and buttermilk; beat until smooth.
Stir in shortening.
Bake in hot waffle iron until golden brown. - 29.1639
1 In a mixing bowl combine the crushed gingersnaps, baking powder, and salt. Combine beaten egg yolks, milk, and margarine or butter; stir into gingersnap mixture.
2 In a small bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Gently fold... - 24.5019
You May Also Like!
Oat Bran 'n Ginger Waffles
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine oat bran, flour, sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, cloves and salt; mix well.
Whisk milk, oil and molasses until well... - 46.4664
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger in a medium mixing bowl, mix well.
Combine eggs, sugar, milk, banana, and molasses, beat until smooth.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened, stir in butter.
Bake in a preheated lightly... - 34.7582
Gingered Applesauce Waffles
Gingered Applesauce Waffles is a simply delicious snack recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Gingered Applesauce Waffles dish! - 37.2877
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Beat the egg until light, add the molasses, and sour milk, and blend well.
Stir this mixture into the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Add melted fat.
Bake in a waffle iron, following manufacturer's directions for... - 36.5351
1) Into a bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and cloves.
2) In another bowl, mix together molasses, milk and beaten egg.
3) Mix the wet ingredients into the dry. Add in the oil and mix well.
4) Gently fold in the egg white... - 45.8205
Easy Gingerbread Waffles
1. Coat an 8-inch square waffle iron with cooking spray and allow to preheat at 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl cream margarine and add molasses and eggs, beating well.
3. In a small bowl, stir well combining flours, ginger, cinnamon,... - 47.1424
Old Colony Gingerbread Waffles
Sift dry ingredients.
Add shortenings to boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Then add sugar and molasses.
Cool to room temperature.
Add to dry ingredients; add egg and beat until batter is smooth.
Pour into waffle iron.
Use about 3/4 cup batter for each... - 46.748
Gingerbread Waffles With Maple Topping
Beat margarine and molasses at medium-high speed of an electric mixer until smooth; add egg, beating well.
Combine all-purpose flour and next 6 ingredients, stirring well.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with... - 44.2094
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 32.1145
Gingery Banana Waffles
Preheat waffle iron.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
In medium bowl, beat eggs with brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Puree extra-ripe bananas in blender
Beat pureed bananas, milk, molasses and butter into egg... - 36.2146
Ginger Waffle Recipes By Category