- » Ginger Vinaigrette
Ginger Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger vinaigrette recipes.
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
How To Make A Bean & Chick Pea Salad With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad. It is fresh and comes with a lot of vegetable protein and not to mention those nice Asian flavors from the dressing. This could be an ideal salad to pack when you leave for work. Watch and learn how to... - 103.471
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
Thai Chili And Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine Thai chili and ginger sauce, vegetable oil, and lime juice.
2. Add fish sauce, and sugar. Give it a good whisk.
3. Serve Thai chili and ginger vinaigrette over green salad.
You can also serve... - 100.623
Bok Choy With Ginger Vinaigrette
Cut any bok choy that are thicker than 3 inches in half lengthwise; leave smaller ones whole.
Arrange as many bok choy on a steaming rack as will fit without crowding.
Steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced (4 to 5... - 36.1779
Asparagus With Poached Eggs And Citrus Ginger Vinaigrette
1. In a small bowl, whisk the fresh orange and lime juices with the pickled ginger juice, soy sauce, wasabi-water mixture and minced shallot until combined. Drizzle in the olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Season the citrus-ginger vinaigrette with salt.... - 35.5348
Sliced Beefsteak Tomatoes With Ginger Basil Vinaigrette
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, basil, garlic, five spice, and dry mustard.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes; if made ahead, cover and chill up to 3 days.
Stir to use.
Rinse, core, and thickly slice tomatoes; put on a platter.
Pour half the vinaigrette over... - 35.0435
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Ginger Wine Vinaigrette
In screw top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, gingerroot or ground ginger, and celery seed.
Cover tightly; shake well.
Chill. - 23.2009
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Ginger Vinaigrette Recipes By Category