- » Ginger Tea Colds
Ginger Tea Colds Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger tea colds recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger tea colds recipes.
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.59
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 34.2867
Honey Lemon Ginger Tea
Honey Lemon Ginger Tea is really easy to make and it is highly beneficial to your health if you are not feeling well during the cold season. Lemon and ginger have health benefits that heal your body faster! - 105.383
Ginger tea is a popular healthy beverage which aids digestion and is usually consumed during winters. Ginger based tea provides soothing to the sore throat and is a very good treatment for cough and cold. Also it helps in reducing inflammation of joints. - 0
Ginger Honey Tea
Place tea leaves and grated gingerroot in a tea ball.
Bring water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball; stir in honey; mix... - 24.4954
Ginger Green Tea Toddy
Watch this video to get the recipe of one of the best drinks for these winters- Ginger Green Tea Toddy. This creative drink is the birth child of master bar tender Anthony. Cheers! - 106.283
Pour the tea over the fruit juice.
Mix ginger with two tablespoons hot water and the cold water.
Mix all ingredients. - 26.8671
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 28.2923
Cold Chinese Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Test frequently so they don't overcook.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, overnight if desired.
Combine all remaining ingredients except scallion and mix... - 39.604
Cold Chana Dal With Potatoes
Put the dal to boil with 3 cups of water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the ginger slices.
Simmer gently for 1 hour.
Discard ginger slices.
In a serving bowl, combine the dal, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients.
To serve: Serve... - 41.0687
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 23.1982
Super Healthy Strawberry White Tea
You can ask my friends, they will tell you that I am not a tea person. Heck! I will tell you that myself. But, this Strawberry White Tea changed all that last month. I cannot stop myself from drinking at least 3 cups every day. It has a lovely fruity flavor... - 0
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade Chai Tea. This is a great drink for the cold winter months and very easy to make. - 0
Four Spice Tea Recipe (ayurveda Remedy)
This four spice tea is often made using dry ginger in place of fresh ginger in almost every south Indian household. The Ayurvedic property of the spices added in this blend also make this tea excellent for health. The coriander seeds have a cooling property... - 119.007
Ginger Curry - Onam Special
Ginger curry is a typical dish from the South Indian state of Kerala. It is also known as injikkari/puliyinji. The goodness of Ginger paired with other spices make Ginger curry a treat for everyone. This is a great side dish that can be made for Onam and... - 45.0197
Masala Chai - Herb And Spicy Indian Tea
Chai... experiment with new tastes and flavors. Many other flavor have not been shown yet..But every morning my special tea keeps me energetic the whole day...and also keeps me away from getting common cold, cough. So make your everyday morning a fresh... - 14.1221
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
1.Use... - 25.8707
Boil water and sugar together for 10 minutes.
Cool, add fruit juices, pineapple, and tea.
Last add charged water and ginger ale.
Decorate with maraschino cherries.
Champagne may be substituted for charged water and ginger ale. - 31.1334
Su Jung Gwa
Do you like trying flavors rome around the world with tastes? Here is the video for a Korean punch! Seems simple, infused with the flavors of loads of ginger and cinnamon. If you can get the persimmon, then this seems like a definite try! - 116.234
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 32.0813
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes.
Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices, removing as much white pith as possible.
Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons.
Add the bananas, grapes, and cherries.
Chill... - 38.724
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 119.972
Indian Aloo Pakoda
Nothing like that to have hot Aloo pakoda with hot ginger tea during nice, cold, rainy weather. Tastes just awesome! - 105.309
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 37.1402
Spicy Molasses Cutouts
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in molasses.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with tea; mix well.
Chill for at least 24 hours.
Roll out very thin and cut into fancy shapes.
Arrange on well-greased cookie sheets and decorate with... - 43.8202
1. On low heat, allow the mixture of sugar, cognac, water, and cinnamon come to a boil.
2. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil until the syrup lifted using a fork looks like a thread.
3. Tale off from heat, add almonds, and stir to coat... - 32.9086
In large pitcher, mix instant tea, sugar, cold water, apricot nectar, and aromatic bitters; stir mixture till sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add frozen lemonade concentrate and several ice cubes; stir.
Place 3 or 4 additional ice cubes in each of 8... - 29.9736
Indian Paneer Pakoda
Crispy, Crunchy, tasty snack goes well on cold, rainy, cloudy days. A cup of ginger tea with garama garam Paneer Pakoda will make your day :-) If you are a paneer lover I am sure you are going to like this :-) - 105.968
1) Prepare the tea.
2) Take away bags after 5 minutes.
3) To punch bowl with ice, add all ingredients and tea.
4) Just before serving, add ginger ale.
5) Serves 35. - 40.6076
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 34.0263
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 29.941
Su jung gwa is a Korean traditional beverage made with dried persimmons, ginger, cinnamon and sugar. It tastes sweet and a little spicy and when you serve this you usually sprinkle some pine nuts on it. You can drink this as a dessert. - 78.4309
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 34.9592
Chilled Fruit Punch
Combine tea, juices and sugar and chill.
Add ginger ale, ice cubes, lemon slices, strawberries and mint leaves. - 30.5299
Clean the fish and score the sides.
Leave on the head and tail.
Marinate overnight, turning from time to time.
Line a flat-bottomed roasting tin with tinfoil, and put the tea and sugar on it.
Place the tin in the oven, heated to 210°C 425°F/Gas 7.
When the... - 44.0906
Sift flour, soda and spices together.
Cream shortening and brown sugar together well; beat in egg and molasses.
Add tea and flour mixture to creamed mix- ture alternately; mix well.
Pour batter into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30... - 38.1106
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 46.8233
Scandinavian Beef Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast generously with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Pour oil into shallow frying pan over medium heat.
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft and golden.
Place prepared roast in Dutch... - 41.8025
Smoked Egg Rolls
Mix the minced pork with the egg white, onion, ginger, wu-hsiang.
soy, a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour.
Blend the mixture very thoroughly.
Lightly beat the eggs, another pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour to make a batter, and make two... - 45.4108
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onions and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes, apples, celery, coconut and fresh ginger, if used.
3. Blend the sugar, curry powder, flour, salt and... - 34.5864
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Tasty Kande Pohe
If you're keen on having some tasty Indian breakfast, you have come to the right place. The Chef shows how to make kanda poha in a few minutes. It's so tasty and is a famous Maharashtrian breakfast. - 132.474
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/18o°C.
2) In a large heavy saucepan,stir butter until melted with the sugar and syrup
(you will find it easier to measure golden syrup if you put the jar or tin in hot water first).
3) Mix in... - 39.6168
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 105.093
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 29.0114
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.7759
1) Halve and squeeze lemons to extract juice.
2) Keep aside.
3) Quarter the lemon peel.
4) Discard excess white pith and flesh.
5) In a small saucepan arrange lemon skins.
6) Cover with cold water and boil.
7) Drain water and cover again... - 44.1954
Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
1 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the egg white 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, and the water.
Add the pork and toss to coat.
Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 In a large saucepan of boiling... - 44.007
Tomato Beef! Were you looking for a filling and delicious beef preparation to serve for dinnner? Then surpeise your family with this amazing Tomato Beef! - 42.4482
Potato Filled Pastries
These Potato Filled Pastries a wonderful addition to your tea party spread. A yummy snack, these Potato Filled Pastries have a signature taste that you just wont get enough off! Try it! - 45.2578
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 45.0939
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 37.8197
Eggless Milkless Cake
This eggless milkless cake is a delectable bite for those counting calories. Enjoy this sweet and spongy cake with tea and feel light at tummy! - 47.1783
1. Preheat oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a pan, take raisins and add cold water so that it plumps up.
3. Bring it to a boil. Cover and leave it to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
4. In another saucepan, melt fat,... - 47.1782
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 118.06
Roast Duckling With Port Wine Sauce
1. Remove giblets and necks from ducklings. Rinse ducklings, giblets, and necks with running cold water; drain well. Pat ducklings dry with paper towels. Cut each duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling quarters, skin... - 32.8801
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts.
Cut chicken across grain into strips, 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch.
Toss chicken, egg white, salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tea spoon soy sauce in glass or • plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove strings... - 43.4913
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Methi Soya Paneer Samosa
Samosas are fabulous Indian snacks that most of us know. But Methi Soya Paneer Samosa is made using unconventional ingredients yet assuring a mix of flavours and great health values. The samosa can be a splendid surprise for guests or for dear ones over tea.... - 54.3157
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 43.0858