- » Ginger Tea Colds
Ginger Tea Colds Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger tea colds recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger tea colds recipes.
Green Tea Granita - Flu And Cold Symptom Remedy
1. In a pitcher put teabags, and pour boiling water over it.
2. Pour honey and lemon slices in it. You can also squeeze some lemon for better taste.
3. Drop ginger, and stir until honey dissolves.
4. Let it steep for about 6 minutes.
5. Discard the tea... - 105.682
Place sugar and water in a saucepan over gentle heat.
Stir until sugar is dissolved, boil for 2-3 minutes.
Cool and add fruit juices and tea.
Chill well and just before serving add cold ginger ale, passionfruit pulp, sprigs of mint, strawberries and crushed... - 35.8456
Ginger Tea- Relief For The Sore Throat
This is an enhanced version of the normal tea. It has ginger and holy basil that helps to fight the throat irritation and also useful during stomach problems. - 0
Hot Cinnamon Ginger Date Tea
When my siblings and I were sick with the cold, this is the tea my mom always made for us. It not only filled our bodies with warmth, but also served as a natural remedy for colds. The tea is steeped in fresh ginger, dried date, and cinnamon stick and then... - 0
Ginger Honey Tea
Place tea leaves and grated gingerroot in a tea ball.
Bring water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball; stir in honey; mix... - 25.5491
Ginger tea is a popular healthy beverage which aids digestion and is usually consumed during winters. Ginger based tea provides soothing to the sore throat and is a very good treatment for cough and cold. Also it helps in reducing inflammation of joints. - 0
Ginger Green Tea Toddy
Watch this video to get the recipe of one of the best drinks for these winters- Ginger Green Tea Toddy. This creative drink is the birth child of master bar tender Anthony. Cheers! - 106.394
Pour the tea over the fruit juice.
Mix ginger with two tablespoons hot water and the cold water.
Mix all ingredients. - 29.3182
Marbled Tea Eggs
1. Place the eggs in a medium saucepan; cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Cool the eggs under cold running water and drain. Gently tap each egg all over with a spoon until hairline cracks form over the entire... - 29.5519
Cold Chinese Noodle Salad
Cook the noodles in boiling water for 2 to 4 minutes.
Test frequently so they don't overcook.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Refrigerate, covered, at least 2 hours, overnight if desired.
Combine all remaining ingredients except scallion and mix... - 41.2565
Cold Chana Dal With Potatoes
Put the dal to boil with 3 cups of water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the ginger slices.
Simmer gently for 1 hour.
Discard ginger slices.
In a serving bowl, combine the dal, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients.
To serve: Serve... - 41.2672
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup. - 24.6361
Super Healthy Strawberry White Tea
You can ask my friends, they will tell you that I am not a tea person. Heck! I will tell you that myself. But, this Strawberry White Tea changed all that last month. I cannot stop myself from drinking at least 3 cups every day. It has a lovely fruity flavor... - 0
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade Chai Tea. This is a great drink for the cold winter months and very easy to make. - 0
Four Spice Tea Recipe (ayurveda Remedy)
This four spice tea is often made using dry ginger in place of fresh ginger in almost every south Indian household. The Ayurvedic property of the spices added in this blend also make this tea excellent for health. The coriander seeds have a cooling property... - 109.348
Ginger Curry - Onam Special
Ginger curry is a typical dish from the South Indian state of Kerala. It is also known as injikkari/puliyinji. The goodness of Ginger paired with other spices make Ginger curry a treat for everyone. This is a great side dish that can be made for Onam and... - 43.2935
Masala Chai - Herb And Spicy Indian Tea
Chai... experiment with new tastes and flavors. Many other flavor have not been shown yet..But every morning my special tea keeps me energetic the whole day...and also keeps me away from getting common cold, cough. So make your everyday morning a fresh... - 105.347
Boil water and sugar together for 10 minutes.
Cool, add fruit juices, pineapple, and tea.
Last add charged water and ginger ale.
Decorate with maraschino cherries.
Champagne may be substituted for charged water and ginger ale. - 32.3539
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
1.Use... - 27.5075
Combine ingredients, add ice, chill and serve.
This recipe makes 4 1/2 cups.
For Sirup allow 1 cup. sugar to 1/2 cup. water and boil 5 mins.
Variationsâ€” ... - 33.2146
Boil the sugar and water together for 10 minutes.
Add 6 oranges peeled and cut in thin slices, removing as much white pith as possible.
Add the strained juice of the rest of the oranges and the lemons.
Add the bananas, grapes, and cherries.
Chill... - 40.0393
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 107.321
Indian Aloo Pakoda
Nothing like that to have hot Aloo pakoda with hot ginger tea during nice, cold, rainy weather. Tastes just awesome! - 105.253
Economical Fruit Punch
Add some water to crushed ginger, and strain the juice.
Combine sugar and 1/2 cup water in a sauce pan and bring to boil.
Let it boil on low heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add tea leaves.
Strain the syrup when cold.
Mix syrup, orange squash, water,... - 39.1973
Spicy Molasses Cutouts
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in molasses.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with tea; mix well.
Chill for at least 24 hours.
Roll out very thin and cut into fancy shapes.
Arrange on well-greased cookie sheets and decorate with... - 44.3606
1. On low heat, allow the mixture of sugar, cognac, water, and cinnamon come to a boil.
2. Increase the heat and allow the mixture to boil until the syrup lifted using a fork looks like a thread.
3. Tale off from heat, add almonds, and stir to coat... - 32.5299
In large pitcher, mix instant tea, sugar, cold water, apricot nectar, and aromatic bitters; stir mixture till sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add frozen lemonade concentrate and several ice cubes; stir.
Place 3 or 4 additional ice cubes in each of 8... - 32.3452
Munch on this crispy snack on a cold or rainy day with ginger tea or coffee. Easy to make and you can even store them for a week. - 0
Indian Paneer Pakoda
Crispy, Crunchy, tasty snack goes well on cold, rainy, cloudy days. A cup of ginger tea with garama garam Paneer Pakoda will make your day :-) If you are a paneer lover I am sure you are going to like this :-) - 106.066
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 35.1543
1) Prepare the tea.
2) Take away bags after 5 minutes.
3) To punch bowl with ice, add all ingredients and tea.
4) Just before serving, add ginger ale.
5) Serves 35. - 43.386
Age Of Innocence Cup
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, pour into a punch bowl. Add the remaining ingredients except the ginger ale and sugar syrup.
2. Just before serving, add a block of ice to the bowl and pour in the ginger ale. Sweeten to taste with sugar syrup. - 31.3166
Su jung gwa is a Korean traditional beverage made with dried persimmons, ginger, cinnamon and sugar. It tastes sweet and a little spicy and when you serve this you usually sprinkle some pine nuts on it. You can drink this as a dessert. - 93.1132
Tropical Fruit Punch
Combine sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to boil, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Let it simmer for five minutes.
Pour boiling water on tea leaves.
Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
Strain the sugar syrup and tea water and combine the two when... - 37.5624
Chilled Fruit Punch
Combine tea, juices and sugar and chill.
Add ginger ale, ice cubes, lemon slices, strawberries and mint leaves. - 32.4138
Sift flour, soda and spices together.
Cream shortening and brown sugar together well; beat in egg and molasses.
Add tea and flour mixture to creamed mix- ture alternately; mix well.
Pour batter into greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30... - 38.0204
Clean the fish and score the sides.
Leave on the head and tail.
Marinate overnight, turning from time to time.
Line a flat-bottomed roasting tin with tinfoil, and put the tea and sugar on it.
Place the tin in the oven, heated to 210°C 425°F/Gas 7.
When the... - 45.0442
Indian Masala Chai
With fall comes cold weather and our need warmth. Indian Masala Chai is the best way to warm up. Enjoy! - 0
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 47.3621
Scandinavian Beef Pot Roast
Sprinkle roast generously with salt, pepper, and ginger.
Pour oil into shallow frying pan over medium heat.
Peel and thinly slice onions.
Peel and crush garlic.
Saute onions and garlic in hot oil until onions are soft and golden.
Place prepared roast in Dutch... - 43.9759
Smoked Egg Rolls
Mix the minced pork with the egg white, onion, ginger, wu-hsiang.
soy, a pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour.
Blend the mixture very thoroughly.
Lightly beat the eggs, another pinch of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of cornflour to make a batter, and make two... - 45.6717
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onions and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes, apples, celery, coconut and fresh ginger, if used.
3. Blend the sugar, curry powder, flour, salt and... - 35.9828
Saturday Chefs - Medley Salad Rolls
For Ginger Lime Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chili sauce, and hot pepper. Mix well.
For Salad Rolls:
2. Boil a kettle full of water.
3. In a large bowl, soak rice noodles in... - 0
Tasty Kande Pohe
If you're keen on having some tasty Indian breakfast, you have come to the right place. The Chef shows how to make kanda poha in a few minutes. It's so tasty and is a famous Maharashtrian breakfast. - 129.158
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/18o°C.
2) In a large heavy saucepan,stir butter until melted with the sugar and syrup
(you will find it easier to measure golden syrup if you put the jar or tin in hot water first).
3) Mix in... - 37.5327
California Spot Prawns With Grilled Baby Artichokes
Join Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, on a culinary adventure to California! Fresh off of a vacation to California's Central Coast, Stephanie makes Monterey Bay inspired spot prawns with grilled baby artichokes in an ginger, garlic and lemon infused olive... - 99.7852
Chinese Smoked Meatballs
Soak the mushrooms in hot water to cover for 15 minutes or until soft. Drain, remove stems and chop caps finely. Drain chestnuts, rinse under cold running water and chop finely. Place mushrooms and chestnuts in a large bowl with remaining ingredients and mix... - 30.6874
Almond Drop Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Add brown sugar, egg, almond extract, oil, and water and beat to a smooth mixture. Work in almonds.
4. Using a teaspoon, drop the batter, 1... - 46.1222
Simple Potato Pakodas
Potato pakodas are not only a favorite among the street foods in India, but also these are favorite snacks at many homes. They are crispy and savory. Served with ketchup, they are the ultimate soul pleasing food. - 0
1) Halve and squeeze lemons to extract juice.
2) Keep aside.
3) Quarter the lemon peel.
4) Discard excess white pith and flesh.
5) In a small saucepan arrange lemon skins.
6) Cover with cold water and boil.
7) Drain water and cover again... - 44.7835
Pork Stir Fry With Noodles
1 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the egg white 1 tablespoon of the cornstarch, and the water.
Add the pork and toss to coat.
Cover with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 In a large saucepan of boiling... - 46.408
Tomato Beef! Were you looking for a filling and delicious beef preparation to serve for dinnner? Then surpeise your family with this amazing Tomato Beef! - 44.1532
Potato Filled Pastries
These Potato Filled Pastries a wonderful addition to your tea party spread. A yummy snack, these Potato Filled Pastries have a signature taste that you just wont get enough off! Try it! - 46.581
Eggless Milkless Cake
This eggless milkless cake is a delectable bite for those counting calories. Enjoy this sweet and spongy cake with tea and feel light at tummy! - 49.084
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Peanut Chicken With Sweet And Sour Sauce dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.6407
Three Kinds Of Sushi
The Rice Mixture (Sushi Meshi): Put 4 cups short-grain rice into a large, heavy pan.
Add 4 cups cold water and 4 teaspoons sugar; soak about 2 hours.
Cover and bring to a boil on high heat until the water begins to spew out from the lid.
Without lifting the... - 39.0011
1. Preheat oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. In a pan, take raisins and add cold water so that it plumps up.
3. Bring it to a boil. Cover and leave it to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and dry.
4. In another saucepan, melt fat,... - 46.89
Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Best Ever Scones
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender until crumbly and mixture resembles small peas. Freeze 5 minutes.
3. Add 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. cream,... - 116.431
Roast Duckling With Port Wine Sauce
1. Remove giblets and necks from ducklings. Rinse ducklings, giblets, and necks with running cold water; drain well. Pat ducklings dry with paper towels. Cut each duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling quarters, skin... - 34.2856
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Stir Fried Chicken And Vegetables
Remove bones and skin from chicken breasts.
Cut chicken across grain into strips, 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch.
Toss chicken, egg white, salt, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tea spoon soy sauce in glass or • plastic bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Remove strings... - 45.315
Methi Soya Paneer Samosa
Samosas are fabulous Indian snacks that most of us know. But Methi Soya Paneer Samosa is made using unconventional ingredients yet assuring a mix of flavours and great health values. The samosa can be a splendid surprise for guests or for dear ones over tea.... - 54.3786
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 41.3379
A spicy, crunchy tasty and tangy indian snack. A very popular street savoury recreated in the kitchen - 0