- » Ginger Swordfish
Ginger Swordfish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger swordfish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger swordfish recipes.
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Grilled Swordfish With Ginger And Lime
1) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless–steel or glass and add the lime juics, cilantro and half of the gingerroot and garlic to combine them properly.
2) Add the swordfish to it and coat properly allowing it to marinate for an hour in the... - 43.5723
Swordfish With Ginger Marmalade Glaze
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the orange juice, the lemon juice, marmalade, and ginger to prepare the glaze
4. Mix well and place it on the heat
5. Bring to a gentle boil
6. Then... - 42.7651
Ginger Lime Swordfish
Place swordfish steaks in an 11- x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine lime juice and honey; stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour mixture over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Remove steaks from marinade; set... - 31.6189
You May Also Like!
Place the water, sherry, soy sauce, onion, ginger, and pepper in a deep 12-inch skillet, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Raise the heat to high and bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
Add the orzo... - 41.5112
Gingery Grilled Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, sherry, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, lemon rind, and pepper and set aside.
Lay the swordfish steaks in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them, pour on the marinade, and turn the steaks to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3806
Curried Swordfish Steaks
Combine the olive oil, lime juice, soy, honey, garlic, ginger, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in the blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
Pour over the swordfish, cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Rotate the... - 32.5645
1. In shallow glass casserole, combine vinegar, lemon and lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger root, and pepper. Add fish; turn to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
2. Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.... - 31.2662
Teriyaki Grilled Swordfish
1. In a small saucepan mix the soy sauce, sherry, sugar, garlic, and ginger.
2. Place the saucepan on moderate heat and bring to a boil.
3. Take a shallow glass or enamel pan and strain the sauce into it.
4. Place the fish steaks in the... - 39.9642
Teriyaki Swordfish Kabobs
Cut the swordfish into 3/4 pieces.
Remove and discard the skin and bones.
Place the swordfish in a large self-closing bag; set aside.
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple; set aside.
Transfer 1/3 cup of the juice to another small bowl.... - 37.0315
Lemonade Barbecue Swordfish
In a mixing bowl combine the concentrate, catsup, sugar, vinegar, ginger, soya and seasonings.
Dredge the swordfish in the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the swordfish.
Drain any excess oil.
Pour the sauce over the swordfish, cook... - 37.6825
Easy Broiled Swordfish
If you want to taste a Chinese fish dish but don't know the recipe to make it, take a look at this! CMToy brings you an innovative broiled swordfish which makes indoor grilling possible using cast. A very simple grilled fish recipe that can be prepared in... - 115.405
Slice the fish into strips.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the fish thoroughly, remove and reserve.
Add the garlic, ginger, peppers and onions, saute until tender, discard the garlic clove.
Sprinkle with flour and cook for 2 minutes over low... - 36.5805
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 37.9842
Ginger Swordfish Recipes By Category