- » Ginger Square
Ginger Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger square recipes.
Ginger Sugar Squares
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Mix the butter and 1 cup of the sugar until the mixture is fluffy and light.
3) Beat in the eggs one at a time
4) Combine together the baking soda, salt, flour and ginger into the creamed... - 40.4603
Pumpkin Ginger Squares
This Pumpkin Ginger Squares is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Ginger Squares recipe and share your feelings with us! - 37.4705
Ginger Peach Squares
Mix and bake gingerbread according to package directions.
Combine drained peaches and maple flavored syrup; heat.
Cut warm gingerbread in squares; top each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and spoon the warm peach sauce over. - 18.4554
You May Also Like!
Sour Cream Ginger Squares
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, take butter, sugar, cinnamon and ginger.
3. Add beaten egg, molasses and sour cream.
4. Mix flour, soda and salt. Sieve it well.
5. Add it to the earlier mixture. Mix it well.
6. Grease a... - 46.3559
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 27.0952
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter, honey and molasses together.
4) Beat in the eggs and skim milk, blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the... - 50.849
1. In the top of a double boiler over hot water stir combining chocolate, half and half, sugar and cinnamon until chocolate melts.
2. To a large heat-resistant container transfer chocolate mixture.
3. Pour brewed coffee over chocolate mixture... - 40.3067
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style
Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style is a lovely recipe you will thank me for. Everyone who tastes this Deep Fried Fish Squares Szechwan Style recipe of mine recommends the same to their friends and family. Good one to check out! - 41.7421
Spicy Applesauce Cake Squares
Combine sugar, oil, and egg in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electic mixer until well blended.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt in a small bowl; add to sugar mixture, beating well.
Stir in applesauce and... - 36.8016
Pumpkin Pie Squares
Combine the first four ingredients until crumbly; press into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, beat filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until smooth; pour over crust.
Bake for 45... - 41.0456
Nut And Raisin Squares
Preheat oven to 3 50 Â°F.
Grease shallow 9-inch-square pan.
Sift flour, soda, salt, and ginger together.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla and molasses.
Add flour-and-nut mixture; blend well.
Pour... - 39.7698
Microwave margarine uncovered in square bak ing dish, 8x8x2 inches, until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar and the oats.
Microwave uncovered 1 1/2 minutes; stir.
Microwave uncovered until light brown, 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.5887
Cut tofu into 1-inch squares.
Combine remaining ingredients except oil.
Marinate tofu squares about 1 hour, turning once after 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Saute tofu, turning pieces until browned on all sides.
Serve plain with remaining marinade,... - 29.0848