- » Ginger Spice Cake
Ginger Spice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger spice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger spice cake recipes.
Ginger Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a deep square cake tin of 8-inches and use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line it.
3) In a pan, out the syrup, butter, sugar and treacle. Gently heat till... - 48.8999
Ginger Spice Cake
1) Grease a square cake tin of 8-inches and use greased greaseproof paper to line it.
2) Warm the margarine, syrup, treacle and sugar together and add the milk. Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Beat the eggs and add them to the cooled... - 43.2616
Ginger Spice Bundt Cake With Caramel Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C.
2. In a bowl, combine 3/4 of the buttermilk, eggs, egg white and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. In a separate bowl add flour, sugar, baking powder, ground ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves,... - 0
You May Also Like!
Ginger Apple Upside Down Cake
Melt butter in 8" square baking pan.
Add brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
Peel and core apples.
Cut each apple in half to make two thick rings.
Arrange rings on butter and sugar mixture.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter over... - 34.2149
Spiced Ginger Bread
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt, sugar, and spices in sifter.
Stir shortening just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Combine water and molasses.
Add 3/4 cup of the liquid and mix until all flour is dampened.
Then beat 2 minutes at a low speed of... - 42.3048
Melt the honey and butter in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add the 2 flours, and the egg and milk, whisking continuously.
Sift the yeast over the mixture.
Add the grated nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, powdered cloves, 3 grinds of the pepper-mill... - 47.3004
Spice Cake With Hot Apple Topping
Spray a 9-inch square pan with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, brown sugar, cornstarch, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
In a medium bowl, using a wire whisk, mix Egg Beaters, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla.
Add to... - 43.0185
Spicy Ginger Cake
Sieve both the flours, baking powder, soda bicarb, ginger and nutmeg powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy.
Add 1/4 cup honey and beat again.
Add flour a little at a time beating and adding flour for 10-12 minutes till the mixture is light... - 45.9323
Gingered Carrot Cake
1 Grease and flour two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3 In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, carrot, oil, dried fruit bits, and gingerroot or ground... - 38.0621
Upside-down Ginger Cakelets
To Make Cakes: Place butter in a 2-quart (8-cup) microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Stir in sugar and molasses.
Whisk in egg.
Stir in applesauce.
Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking... - 44.7035
Lime Ginger Cheesecake
Lime ginger cheesecake is a spicey lemon cheesecake made with ricotta cheese. Prepared along with gelatin and yogurt, this creamy, dreamy cheesecake is lovely and full of flavor. Chilled to set, it can be served cold. - 48.0522
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 28.7161
Spiced Ginger Snaps
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening, gradually add the sugar and continue beating until light and smooth; add the molasses and the egg and beat well.
3. Combine... - 35.6026
Ginger Spice Cake Recipes By Category