- » Ginger Soy
Ginger Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger soy recipes.
Stir Fried Kosher Tilapia With Soy Ginger
This video recipe for Stir Fried Kosher Tilapia with Soy Ginger is a wonderful dish to enjoy during the nine-day (Tishat HaYamim) period when Jews do not eat meat. It is fragrant with ginger and flavorful with the soy sauce in which the fish is cooked. This... - 126.575
Soy And Ginger Salmon
Salmon aficionados’ wanting to try it with an Asian twist, this salmon dish is just right for you. Watch Stacey Hawkins cooking wild caught salmon in teriyaki style using simple Chinese flavors. Great in taste and right for weekend meals or to accompany... - 121.437
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 120.825
Soy-ginger Salad Dressing
Delicious salad dressing with an Oriental flare. Super easy. Keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container or jar and just shake before use. - 95.607
Soy Ginger Smoked Chicken
Soak 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of chips in water; drain.
Prepare Soy-Ginger Baste and Dressing. Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
Rinse chickens; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place 5 to 6 slices... - 46.705
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.5115
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 44.3659
Halibut Roast With Soy Ginger Baste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place halibut in shallow roasting pan.
In a small saucepan, mix peanut oil, sesame oil, and pepper oil over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and saute until just tender, not brown.
Add soy sauce, wine, lemon juice,... - 42.9773
Bean Sprout Salad With Soy Ginger Dressing
1) Take a pan and boil water in it removing it from heat after it boils.
2) Add the bean sprouts to it and soak them for half an hour.
3) Drain the water from pan and rinse with cold water immediately.
4) Take a mixing bowl of large size and add the... - 42.4856
Chinese Salad With Soy And Ginger Dressing
1. Rinse and finely shred the Chinese cabbage and place in a serving dish.
2. Slice the water chestnuts into small slivers and cut the spring onions diagonally into 2.5 cm /1 inch lengths, then split lengthwise into thin strips.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half... - 41.299
Soy And Ginger Braised Lily Bud Chicken
Braised Lily Bud Chicken is one dish which will tickle your taste buds with its tangy flavor. Mushrooms, lily buds and the ginger flavor are a great addition to it. Enjoy it! - 34.9121
Ginger Soy Chicken
You don't have t go running in search of restaurants to relish your favorite Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken dish. I have made it easier for you with this Red Cooked Or Soy Chicken recipe. Try it! - 34.2665
Soy And Ginger Braised Chicken And Potatoes
I loved this Braised Chicken And Potatoes recipe, my husband loved it and my kids loved it too. It was really great to be simply cooking this Braised Chicken And Potatoes dish. Do try it at home! - 34.1809
Soy Braised Ginger Chicken
Braised Ginger Chicken is an irresistable Chinese dish. This Braised Ginger Chicken recipe gives you instructions on one of the most relishing chicken dishes I have so far. Truly delicious! - 33.9951
Ginger Soy Dressing
1. Combine all ingredients in a covered jar.
2. Shake until well blended.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
4. Shake again before using.
5. Serve over salad greens or pasta salads. - 31.0411
Soy And Ginger Braised Turkey Breast
1. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the soy sauce, water, sherry, ginger, star anise, and green onion in a large saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the turkey breast, skin side up. Using a baster or large spoon,... - 30.838
Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
1. Place the ginger, garlic, sugar, and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the liquid to a bowl to cool.
2. When the mixture is at room temperature, combine it with the soy sauce,... - 30.4743
Ginger Soy Marinade
1. Mix soy sauce, dry sherry, clove garlic, fresh gingerroot, green onions, lemon zest and lemon juice together
2. Use this marinade for fish, seafood or chicken - 28.7469
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 27.5639
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 27.2195
Soy And Ginger Flank Steak
1. Rinse meat and pat dry.
2. Put 1 steak in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Add 1/2 the ginger, garlic, soy, wine, and honey to each bag. Seal bags, turn to coat meat, and freeze.
3. Thaw 1 bag.
4. Lightly oil a barbecue grill over a solid bed... - 27.1863
Ginger Soy Dressing
In covered jar, combine all ingredients.
Shake until well blended.
Cover; refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
Shake again before using. - 26.1538
Soy And Ginger Marinade
In a jar combine oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, wine, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper, cover and shake vigorously to mix well.
Pour over meats, poultry or seafood to marinate. - 26.0201
Soy Ginger Marinade
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry, vegetable oil, sugar, garlic and ginger.
Whisk until blended.
If possible, let stand at room temperature for about 1 hour before using, to allow the flavors to blend. - 25.2006
Ginger Soy Dip
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add green onions and ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and remove from heat. - 23.2306
Combine soy sauce and ginger.
Bring to boiling and serve hot. - 22.0188
Soy Ginger Dip
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients; stir to blend. - 20.5754
1 Heat oil in a wok. Add green onions and ginger and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add soy sauce and remove from heat. - 17.0316
In saucepan combine soy sauce, water, and ginger.
Heat through. - 16.4588
Ginger Soy Recipes By Category