- » Ginger Shrimp
Ginger Shrimp Recipes
Ginger Shrimp is a delicious variety of the normal shrimp recipes, mainly prepared by using the ingredients such as; peeled and deveined shrimp, grated ginger roots, butter, and sesame oil. A number of variation is ... More »
Ginger Shrimp With White Wine Vinegar
In a bowl, combine celery, bamboo shoots, and the 1/4 cup onions; set aside.
In another bowl, stir together vinegar, soy, sugar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the salad oil in a wok or wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot,... - 42.4156
1. Into food processor or blender add all ingredients except shrimp and puree.
2. Into a large shallow baking dish add the dressing mixture and combine with shrimp.
3. Cover and let it marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally for... - 39.6005
Place all ingredients except shrimp in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture with shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally, at least 3 hours.
Remove shrimp and marinade... - 31.3932
You May Also Like!
Butterfly Shrimp With Ginger Sauce
Heat oil in a wok or small saucepan.
Stir-fry ginger, garlic, and onions for about 3 minutes or until onions are cooked.
Add chicken stock, wine, and soy sauce.
Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Remove about 1/ 4 cup of the sauce and whisk together with... - 37.6025
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein.
2. Boil water and poach shrimp until pinkish (about 2 minutes); then drain.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry and salt; pour over shrimp and toss. Let stand 1 hour, turning occasionally. Drain,... - 24.7956
Basic Deep Fried Shrimp Balls
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Then mince or grind with water chestnuts.
2. Beat egg lightly; mince scallion and ginger root; then add to shrimp mixture along with cornstarch, sherry and salt. Blend to a smooth paste.
3. Shape mixture into walnut-size balls. (To... - 33.3014
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root; then combine with soy sauce and sherry. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Transfer shrimp and its marinade to a shallow heatproof dish. Steam over low heat until... - 21.1887
Shrimp With Dill And Ginger
Place the ginger in the container of electric blender along with 3 tablespoons water.
Blend until smooth.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium flame.
When hot, put in mustard seeds.
As soon as they begin to pop (10 to 15 seconds), add the... - 44.8235
Gingered Melon And Shrimp Salad
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Using a melon bailer, scoop out flesh.
Reserve melon shells.
In a large bowl, combine wine and ginger.
Add melon balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Beat cream until soft peaks form.
Add nutmeg and cinnamon-sugar.
Fold in... - 41.1884
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 32.7485
Shrimp Toast With Pickled Ginger
In a food processor blend the shallots, the garlic, the gingerroot, the Sherry, the salt, the sugar, the cornstarch, the egg white, the chopped coriander, and the soy sauce, add the shrimp, pulsing the motor, and puree the mixture until it is paste-like b - 22.3927
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 42.3794
Ginger Shrimp Recipes By Category