- » Ginger Sesame Marinated Steak
Ginger Sesame Marinated Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger sesame marinated steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger sesame marinated steak recipes.
Ginger Asparagus Flank Steak Stir Fry
This simple stir fry combines the punch of fresh ginger with wonderful spring asparagus and tasty flank steak. The combinations of flavors here is amazing and also very inexpensive. - 0
Beef Steak With Sesame Oil Marinade
In large shallow nonmetallic dish, stir together wine, vinegar, sesame and vegetable oils, garlic, ginger, pepper and thyme.
Add steak, turning to coat both sides; cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 8 or up to 24 hours.
Place on greased grill... - 33.0133
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Venison Steaks With Sesame And Noodles
1. Place the venison steaks in a shallow bowl. Mix 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce with the oyster sauce, mirin, garlic, ginger and groundnut oil, pour the marinade over the venison and coat thoroughly. Cover, chill and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2.... - 39.5441
Sesame Flavored Steaks
The Sesame Flavored Steaks are my dinner favorites ! Try these utterly delicious sesame Flavored Steaks and tell me how you liked them! I'm waiting! - 39.5271
Marinated Flank Steak
Mix soy sauce, honey and vinegar; blend in garlic powder and ginger.
Add oil and green onion.
Place steak in shallow pan; cover with marinade.
Let stand for at least 4 hours.
Cook steak on grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium rare, basting occasionally... - 37.2922
Marinated Flank Steak
1. Trim the fat and sinus from the steak.
2. Make 1/8 inch deep slashes on both sides of the steak,
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Place the steak in a non-metallic dish or zip lock bag and pour the sauce... - 44.956
Sesame Seed Beef
Sesame Seed Beef is a sumptuous beef dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored and filling Sesame Seed Beef and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. You will love it too. Trust me! - 46.8089
Asian Marinated New York Strip With Peppers In Black Bean Sauce
1. For the marinade: In a ziplock bag, add the new york strip along with the garlic, scallions, soy sauce, brown sugar, Sriracha sauce and sherry. Place the bag in the refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes to marinate.
2. For the black bean sauce: In a pot... - 117.741
Oyster Sauced Beef With Vegetables
Slice the beef into very thin bite size slices.
Mix together the following 7 ingredients to produce a marinade.
Add the sliced beef to the marinade and let stand at room temperature for approximately 2 hours.
Prepare the carrots, broccoli and baby corn ears... - 43.6303
Sesame Beef Kebabs
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and marinate in a mixture of the rest of the ingredients for at least 3 hours at room temperature. Stir two or three times.
2. Remove the meat from the marinade and roll in some dry sesame seeds, thread onto a... - 31.5839
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers
Shredded Beef With Green Peppers is a delicious and filling beef preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. I prepared this for the first party we had at home after our marriage and it was a complete success. Try this wonderful Shredded Beef With Green... - 47.3972
Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Try this Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder recipe the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the dish. Don€™t miss this brilliant Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder which is sure to get you quiet a few compliments! - 47.1698
Korean-style Marinated Beef
In a medium skillet, toast sesame seeds at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED), stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
Add soy sauce, green onions, brown sugar, oil, ginger, and red pepper; mix well.
Score fat along... - 44.4878
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
One of the most popular Korean dishes, this grilled steak dish is as delicious as it is versatile. Watch this video to learn how to make this thinly sliced meat dish with a smoky char grilled, spicy-sweet flavor. What is great about this dish is that it can... - 115.47
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Amberjack With Gingered Vegetables
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sherry, 1/2 teaspoon oil, and 2 tablespoons gingerroot; place in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and shake gently until well coated.
Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour, turning... - 40.0645
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Barbecued Asian Flank Steak
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag,- seal. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill or broiler.
3. Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade. Place marinade in a small saucepan. Bring to a... - 30.2063
Grilled Oriental Fish Steaks
Grilled oriental fish steaks can be prepared with seafish of choice. Marinated with a flavorful mix of soy sauce with ginger root and minced onion, the fish steaks are grill cooked over coals till the fish is done. Served with a side of choice, it makes a... - 33.9251
Korean Barbecue Steak Strips
Marinate the steak slices, which have been cut across the grain, for about 1/2 hour.
Cook on a hot stone at the table or in an electric frying pan.
Be sure the pan is hot.
Turn only once.
Serve as a part of a Japanese or Chinese dinner. - 32.1714
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
Fillet Steak Chinese Style
1 Freeze beef briefly until firm, then cut into thin slices.
2 Combine beef, soy and hoisin sauces, sherry and five-spice, and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove beef and set marinade aside.
3 Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in a pan. Add salt and onion and stir-fry 1... - 37.4951
Grilled Ahi Tuna Steaks
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Place remaining mixture in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes, turning once.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove fish from... - 30.9573
Korean Soup With Mandoo
Marinate meat with green onions, soy, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds at least 2 hours.
Heat oil and brown meat mixture.
Add water, stock and mushroom.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove mushroom and cut into 12 slivers; set... - 40.4551
Teriyaki Swordfish Kabobs
Cut the swordfish into 3/4 pieces.
Remove and discard the skin and bones.
Place the swordfish in a large self-closing bag; set aside.
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple; set aside.
Transfer 1/3 cup of the juice to another small bowl.... - 37.0315
Beef And Vegetables With Noodles
Noodles turn out well when tossed in good seasonings along with well cooked meat and vegetables. Check out the recipe to make colorful and flavorful Beef and Vegetables with Noodles. Simple way to enjoy a great treat! - 111.088
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 129.136
Beef With Asparagus
Beef With Asparagus is a unique and tasty beef preparation that you shouldn€™t miss. This tasty preparation got me a lot of compliments when I served it for my best friends Bachelor party!! Try this Beef With Asparagus and win over a few hearts! - 45.6914
Beef With Oyster Sauce
Beef With Oyster Sauce is something I prepare quiet often for my parties. The dish is simply delicious and my friends and relatives are addicted to it. My secret? This amazing Beef With Oyster Sauce recipe. - 45.671
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd
Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd is a wonderful Chinese dish that looks and tastes wonderful. I served it for a friends bachelor party and it was a tremendous success! Try this simple Beef With Mushrooms & Bean Curd recipe! - 46.4998
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers! My mouth is already watering. I love having this delectable dish for dinner on weekdays. Often I include the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers as a part of my Holiday Menu too. Try the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers for yourself... - 47.4029
Chinese Beef With Snow Peas
Beef With Snow Peas is a tasty pork meat that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the flavor and texture of this wonderful dish. Serve the Beef With Snow Peas at home and see how tempting it is for yourself - 45.5319
Beef With Assorted Vegetables
Beef With Assorted Vegetables! Isn't your mouth already watering, mine is! This yummy Beef With Assorted Vegetables is an all time favorite. My children always want me to prepare this for them. Try the Beef With Assorted Vegetables for yourself! - 46.6319
Smoked Fish Soochow Style
Rinse the fish, drain, and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Cut large fish pieces in half.
Marinate in the soy sauce, wine, scallions, and ginger root for 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Dissolve the sugar and five spice powder in 1 cup boiling water.
Set aside... - 43.5249
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 44.349
Beef And Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin slices 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch for about half an hour.
Rinse the broccoli and peel off the tough... - 43.5657
Cut flank steak into serving pieces and score, diagonally, on both sides.
Mix remaining ingredients and marinate meat in mixture for 12 hours or overnight.
Barbecue steaks, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, while basting with marinade. - 32.1433
Korean Beef Bites From Jaden Of Steamy Kitchen's New Cookbook
1. Thinly slice the steak into at least 24 pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well.
3. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to... - 0
Guniku No Amiyaki
First make the marinade.
Fry the sesame seeds gently in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'pop'.
Transfer them to a mortar and crush with a pestle to release the oil.
Put the crushed seeds into a large shallow bowl and mix thoroughly with all the... - 37.7182
Remove any visible fat from the beef and place the steak in a flat glass pan.
Combine the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, green onion, garlic and ginger and pour over the meat.
Cover tightly and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-12 hours.
Coat the grill with... - 34.9987
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 49.0346
Surf And Turf
1. Cut flank steak into twenty-four 3 x 1/4-inch strips; cut green pepper into twenty-four 1-inch pieces; place steak, pepper, shrimp in bowl.
2. Combine garlic, onions, oil, sesame seeds, corn syrup, soy sauce, ginger; blend thoroughly; pour over ingredients... - 34.0643
1.Cut away excess fat from steak.
2. Take a glass bowl and place steak in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together oil, soysauce, honey, green onion, vinegar, garlic and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the steaks.
5.Cover and let marinate for 2 to 12... - 44.4673
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.5794
Beef With Cashew Nuts
1) Thinly slice the fillet steak. Discard fat, if any.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, dry sherry, 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, the water, corn flour, seasoning and ginger. Place the steak into the bowl.
3) Cover with a lid and marinate... - 46.0611
Korean Hot Beef Soup
1) Freeze the steak for about 30 minutes so that it can be sliced easily.
2) Cut the steak into paper-thin slices of about 1-inch length.
3) In a pie plate, mix together garlic, soy sauce, ginger, mustard and sesame oil. Add in the beef slices... - 44.9602
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.4219
Peking Beef And Pepper Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, mix together the steak strips, soy sauce, sherry, cornflour and brown sugar. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the sunflower and sesame oils in a preheated wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for... - 32.565
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 34.2311
Toast sesame seed in a 350° oven 10 minutes; pulverize in a blender until very fine or crush in a mortar and pestle; place in a small bowl.
Slice round steak into four long strips, each about 3/8 inch thick.
Mix together the soy, Sherry, oil, onion, ginger,... - 42.6572
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 43.9294
Beef Sate With Peanut Sauce
In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil.
Add onion, ginger, and garlic and saute over medium heat until softened.
Stir in 1/2 cup water, peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, cayenne, and brown sugar and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Stir in lemon zest and... - 42.9918
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Add beef, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Heat 1 tablespoon oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add... - 35.6432
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 45.62
Stir Fried Beef And Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 20 minutes.
Drain and discard stalks.
Combine steak, garlic, ginger, soy and oyster sauces.
Marinate for 1 hour, drain and reserve liquid.
Heat vegetable oil in wok, add beef and fry till browned.
Add marinade juices, fry for... - 41.7814
Orange Flavored Beef
Combine 2 1/2 teaspoons sherry, ginger, scallions, and 2 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
Marinate beef in mixture for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet until very hot.
Remove ginger and scallions from meat mixture and reserve.
Brown beef in oil, stirring... - 43.2254
Tuna With Wasabi Butter
1. To make marinade, place oil, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Cut tuna into thin slices. Add to marinade and toss to coat. Cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Drain.
2. To make wasabi butter, place butter, wasabi paste and... - 31.9002
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.0281
Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together.
Add the meat and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
Heat a wok or large frying pan.
Add the oil and the garlic.
Toss for a few seconds and add the carrots.
Stir-fry until they are tender.
Remove from the wok... - 40.2597
Seafood Flavored Beef And Snow Peas
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add beef and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes until light brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Add onion to wok and stir over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add... - 33.2603
Orange Flavor Beef
When flank steak is used, first cut with the grain into three long strips each about 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
Then cut the beef across the grain into very thin slices, at least 1/8 inch (3 mm), and about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide. (When... - 44.3327
Scrambled Eggs With Beef
Light and tender, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is one of the yummiest Scrambled egg preparation. Always my favorite, the Scrambled Eggs With Beef is definitely worth your effort time. You will love it! - 45.5394
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350°.
3. In a shallow pan, place the salmon fillets
4. In another bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients
5. Tip the marinade over the fish and turn well to coat
6. Let the fish marinate for 30... - 45.1313
Beef With Fresh Asparagus
1. Cut beef across grain into 1/2" x 2" slices. Marinate for 2 hours.
2. Break off and discard tough ends of asparagus. Cut diagonally into 1 1/2-2" lengths. Roll-cut carrot.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 30 seconds. Add beef to... - 35.9551
Beef Satay With Hot Peanut Dipping Sauce
1. In a large bowl, stir to combine vinegar, oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, ginger and red pepper flakes until well blended.
2. Thinly slice chilled meat across the grain, at an angle.
3. In marinade place beef strips and refrigerate... - 43.4082
Tomato Beef With Bean Curd
1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes.
2. Peel tomato and cut into 6 wedges.
3. Remove seeds and cut bell pepper into 8 wedges.
4. Heat oil in hot wok over high heat. Add ginger, stirring for 10 seconds. Add beef and continue to stir over high heat fori minute.... - 33.1626
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 42.3313
Beef In Oyster Sauce With Snow Peas And Water Chestnuts
Cutting across the grain, slice the beef into very thin pieces 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide and 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate the sliced beef with the oyster sauce, soy sauce, wine, sugar, and tapioca starch and set aside.
Remove the stem and strings from the snow... - 43.1223
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 38.8329
Bitter Melon Beef With Black Beans
1. Marinate beef for 2 hours.
2. Split bitter melon in half; discard seeds and spongy center. Cut cross-wise into 1/4" (0.75 cm) slices.
3. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add beef slices stirring for 1 1/2 minutes until redness disappears. Remove and set... - 29.5748