- » Ginger Scallop
Ginger Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger scallop recipes.
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 50.9936
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 34.0826
Stir Fried Scallops With Ginger Root
1. Cut scallops as in recipe above. Mince ginger root. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root and scallions; stir-fry a few times. Add scallops and stir-fry to cook through (2 to 3... - 26.15
You May Also Like!
The gingered scallops is a flavorful and light preparation for sea scallops made cooked along with sherry and celery. I use fisg stock for this recipe and it is a favorite with my family. Sprinkled with parsley, you can serve the gingered scallops with any... - 45.239
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, about 1 minute.
Mix in flour.
Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 1 minute; stir.
Microwave until thickened, about 1 minute longer.
Stir in scallops and... - 38.2102
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, about 30 sec [about 1 min].
Mix in flour, Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 30 sec [1 min];... - 43.4022
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 90.0376
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 118.726
Creamy Gingered Scallops
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH about 30 seconds, or until margarine is melted.
Mix in flour.
Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt - 33.6275
Poached Scallops With Ginger
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter on heat.
2. Add the scallops and ginger to the butter.
3. Increase the heat and saute for about 1 minute till the scallops are firm and white but have not taken on any color.
4. Now add wine, parsley, lemon juice,... - 36.9555
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 26.51
Broiled Ginger Honey Scallops
In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, honey, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Add scallops and mix until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours.
Lift scallops from marinade (reserve marinade) and thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 3 inches below heat,... - 28.8287
Marinated Ginger Scallops
1) Into a bowl, mix together oil, lemon juice, mint, ginger, chili paste, salt, onions and garlic
2) Into it add the scallops
3) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours
4) Onto wooden skewers, thread the scallops
5) Onto a greased... - 41.7081
Ginger Scallop Recipes By Category