- » Ginger Scallop
Ginger Scallop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger scallop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger scallop recipes.
Scallops With Lemon And Ginger
1. Make thick slices of scallops.
2. Detach the corals and keeping them whole.
3. Reserve the corals.
4. Heat a wok or deep frying pan until hot.
5. In the heated wok, add butter and 1 tablespoon of oil.
6. Heat until it starts... - 48.9873
Scallops With Fresh Ginger
Cut the carrot, zucchini, and leek into julienne strips, about 1/4" wide and 1-2" long. You should have about 3/4 cup of carrots, 1 cup of zucchini, and 3/4 cup of leeks.
Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add the shallots and cook for 2 minutes,... - 32.0584
Stir Fried Scallops With Ginger Root
1. Cut scallops as in recipe above. Mince ginger root. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
2. Heat oil. Add salt, then ginger root and scallions; stir-fry a few times. Add scallops and stir-fry to cook through (2 to 3... - 24.9321
You May Also Like!
The gingered scallops is a flavorful and light preparation for sea scallops made cooked along with sherry and celery. I use fisg stock for this recipe and it is a favorite with my family. Sprinkled with parsley, you can serve the gingered scallops with any... - 43.3038
Place onion and margarine in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, about 30 sec [about 1 min].
Mix in flour, Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 30 sec [1 min];... - 42.3451
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, about 1 minute.
Mix in flour.
Stir in half-and-half, wine, gingerroot and salt.
Microwave uncovered 1 minute; stir.
Microwave until thickened, about 1 minute longer.
Stir in scallops and... - 38.7139
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 2
Who said that healthy food doesn't look pretty and taste delicious? This beautiful scallop dish is not only very easy and healthy but tastes divine. It is such a great way to use scallops. Cooking scallops can be quite a tricky task. Dr. Gong shared some... - 91.7133
Scallops With Spicy Raspberry Ginger Sauce - Part 1
Preparing scallops can be a daunting task. They may look completely harmless but so many things can go wrong when you cook them. Dr Gong share some tips and shows you how to make succulent and perfectly cooked scallops. He prepares a delicious spicy sweet... - 120.047
Broiled Ginger Honey Scallops
In a bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, honey, soy, ginger, and garlic.
Add scallops and mix until well coated.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 6 hours.
Lift scallops from marinade (reserve marinade) and thread on 4 skewers.
Broil about 3 inches below heat,... - 26.6391
Poached Scallops With Ginger
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter on heat.
2. Add the scallops and ginger to the butter.
3. Increase the heat and saute for about 1 minute till the scallops are firm and white but have not taken on any color.
4. Now add wine, parsley, lemon juice,... - 38.9096
Scallops With Ginger Soy Sauce
1. Blend all the sauce ingredients together and place in a small serving bowl or ramekin.
2. If using fresh scallops, loosen from the shell and trim away any chewy muscle, if necessary. Rinse to remove any grit and return to the shells. Season lightly with... - 34.6906
Scallops In Lime Juice
Toss all ingredients except the salt together in a shallow glass dish.
Cook on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
Stir once so that the scallops cook evenly.
Season with salt.
The scallops can be served immediately or chilled for 4 hours and served with small... - 24.0528
Grilled Scallops With Pear Ginger Coulis
1. Heat 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of the oil in a 2-quart (1.9 liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned (3 to 5 minutes). Add ginger, pears, and vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pears are tender... - 24.0456
Ginger Scallop Recipes By Category