- » Ginger Salsa
Ginger Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger salsa recipes.
Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the... - 47.8696
Ginger And Lime Chicken Breasts With Mango Salsa
1. Mix limejuice, ginger, garlic, and pepper flakes in a bowl.
2. Add the chicken strips and toss to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
4. Combine in a mixing bowl mango, onion, cilantro, limejuice, mint, oil, Chile pepper, and black... - 45.1144
Ginger Lime Chicken With Salsa
In bowl, whisk together oil, lime rind and juice, mustard and ginger root; add chicken, turning to coat.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to 8 hours.
On greased grill over medium hot coals or on medium high setting, cook chicken... - 41.9546
Peanut Ginger Chicken With California Salsa
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large plastic bag set in a large, deep bowl.
2 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl gradually stir hot water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at first.) Stir in the chili sauce, soy... - 39.6049
Corn And Ginger Salsa
Cut the corn kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 2 cups).
Place in a saucepan with the water, ginger juice, oil, sugar, salt, and coriander.
Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the... - 37.5858
Tomato Ginger Salsa
1) Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
2) Tomato ginger salsa will be ready.
3) Serve in a dip bowl with taco chips or use as required. - 30.9071
Skillet Ham With Pineapple Ginger Salsa
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add ham and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until thoroughly heated.
2. Combine pineapple and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. - 27.5673
Ginger Fruit Salsa
Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing gently.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. - 22.6747
Ginger Salsa Recipes By Category