- » Ginger Salmon
Ginger Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger salmon recipes.
Five Spice Salmon With Ginger Stir Fry
1. Wash the salmon and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub the five-spice powder into both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Trim the leek, slice it down the centre and rinse under cold water to remove any... - 40.2161
Salmon Packets With Ginger
Rinse salmon and pat dry.
On the center of each of 6 sheets of cooking parchment (each about 12 by 15 inch, set a piece of salmon.
Place 2 or 3 sprigs of cilantro on each fillet.
Mix soy, vermouth, sesame oil, and ginger; drizzle equal amounts of this mixture... - 37.3472
Sensational Ginger Honey Salmon
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Mix together sake, soy sauce, ginger and cracked pepper; pour into a shallow casserole dish.
3. Pierce salmon portions with a fork and place in the casserole. Baste salmon with the marinade; drizzle generously with honey.
4. Place the... - 33.0245
Salmon And Ginger
1. Take some foil and fold the edges to form a tray.
2. Place the salmon steak on the foil and sprinkle over the ginger and hot red pepper.
3. Dot with butter and place in the toaster oven on high or broil for about 5... - 31.9632
Easter Ginger Salmon
This sweet and tangy topping makes a fabulous tasting piece of salmon taste even better. It is the best. - 29.8893
You May Also Like!
Healthy Eating - Ginger Miso Salmon
HEART HEALTHY SALMON AND CREAMY DELICIOUS MISO TEAM UP TO CREATE A SUPER FAST, DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY MEAL. BETTER AND LESS CALORIES THEN THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY'S 2000K VERSION FOR SURE! RESTAURANT QUALITY MEALS AT HOME...MY IDEA OF A GREAT MEAL! - 91.3139
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Gingered Poached Salmon
1) Wash the salmon steaks under cold running water. Pat dry the steaks and set aside.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, add wine, lemon, onions, ginger root and salt. Stir the mixture well.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil.
4) Cover the skillet... - 39.7895
Salmon Steaks With Fried Ginger And Lime
Peel the ginger and thinly slice.
Cut the slices into thin strips.
Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
When hot, add the ginger and cook until dark golden brown.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside to drain on paper towels.
For the salmon: Prepare the... - 45.5396
Grilled Salmon With Black Pepper And Ginger
1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill or preheat the broiler. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the wine, sherry, scallions, and 1 tablespoon of the ginger. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and simmer for 10 to 12... - 41.0338
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 42.3294
Poached Salmon With Ginger
Set oven to 375°F
1. Place salmon fillet on 2 layers of aluminum foil, large enough to make a tent over the fish.
2. Rub ginger into salmon, cover with slices of lemon. Sprinkle wine and lemon juice over the fish. Fold foil so that it makes a tent with the... - 28.1622
Ginger Citrus Salmon Steaks
In shallow nonmetallic dish large enough to hold salmon steaks in single layer, combine olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger and honey.
Add salmon steaks to marinade, turning to coat both sides.
Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 hour, turning... - 31.5915
Gingered Vegetables Paired With Bourbon And Soy Roasted Salmon
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden... - 121.691
Ginger Salmon Recipes By Category