- » Ginger Rum Marinade
Ginger Rum Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger rum marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger rum marinade recipes.
Papaya Chicken And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the papaya skins and oil. Combine in a bowl and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Separate the chicken from the marinade.Discard the papaya skins.
3. In a skillet, heat remaining oil.
4. Stir fry the chicken... - 43.9592
1. To make marinade, place rum, lime rind, lime juice, honey, garlic and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Place spatchcock (poussin) halves in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and rub marinade into spatchcocks (poussins). Cover and set aside to marinate... - 36.0185
Peanut Pork Tenderloin
The day before the barbecue, place pork slices in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
In a bowl, combine onion, lime juice, peanut oil, soy sauce, rum, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour over pork.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight,... - 43.5494
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 40.2844
Pork Chops Flambe
1. In a large pan, place the nutmeg, orange juice, cinnamon, ginger, and vinegar and mix well
2. Place the pork chop in the marinade and let it marinate for 15 minutes till completely soaked. Turn the meat once during the process.
3. In another... - 45.5575
Tony Clarke S Mandarin Pork
Carefully bone the meat from the chops, but reserve the bones.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl.
Combine the apple juice, one half cup soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, worcestershire, monosodium glutamate and rum.
Pour the mixture over the pork and... - 43.9516
Pineapple Truffle Loaf
Chop the pineapple into small chunks and marinate it in the rum and vanilla for 2 hours.
Melt together the chocolate, cream of coconut and butter over gentle heat.
Crush the ginger-nut biscuits finely and stir evenly into the hot mixture.
Stir in the... - 38.0036
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Set marinade aside.
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin crosswise into 6 equal steaks.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks.
Seal bag;... - 44.3856
Spiced Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Score entire surface of lamb evenly and deeply.
Rub salt and cayenne pepper into the slashes.
In a blender or food processor, prepare a paste of the ginger root, fresh garlic, and 4 tablespoons vinegar.
Spread paste evenly over... - 41.3862
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.0285
Calypso Beef Tenderloin Steaks
1. Combine first 11 ingredients in a bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 6 equal steaks. Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; pour marinade over steaks. Seal bag; shake well. Marinate in refrigerator... - 32.1509
Caribbean Lime Chicken
Using a swivel bladed vegetable peeler, remove the peel from half of the lime and set aside.
Juice the lime into a shallow glass bowl.
Add the lime peel to the lime juice, along with the rum, garlic, ginger, and red pepper sauce.
Add the chicken, tossing to... - 42.0445
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Jamaican Jerk Pork Tenderloin
Combine all ingredients except the pork in a flat baking dish.
Reserve 1/3 of the marinade and set in the warming tray in the lower position.
Trim all fat and silver skin from the pork tenderloins, place in the marinade and turn to coat well.
Cover and... - 37.3845
Hong Kong Style Swiss Sauce Chicken Wings
1. In a pot boil water and ass salt, add the chicken wings and bring it to a.
2. Reduce the heat and then simmer for 2 minutes, once done turn off the heat and leave it for 5 minutes.
3. In a tea bag place the star anise, sheguan pepper and green... - 103.4
Hong Kong Style Char Siu Buns
1000 gramm of pork tenderloin
remove all of the fat.
1. 1 tsp 5 spice powder
2. 5 soup spoons soy sauce
3. 5 soup spoons Rum
4. 3 soup spoons honey
5. 2 soup spoons tomato paste, and ketchup
6. 3 soup spoons hoisin sauce
5 spice... - 46.0343
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 46.0094
Caribbean Red Snapper Stew
1. In a bowl, combine the wine, rum, ginger, garlic, and black pepper. Marinate the fish pieces in this mixture for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it... - 35.4954
Fried Noodles With Pork Strips
If you are fond of Chinese cuisine then noodle dishes are indispensible and here is a recipe to make one with pork. Check out Marie Wong making Crispy fried noodles with pork strips with typical chinese sauces and seasonings. Delicious and wholesome! - 70.6465
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0