- » Ginger Rum
Ginger Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger rum recipes.
Spicy Hot Common Man's Ginger Rum
Need a drink that will take-charge of your testosterone and get all girls swooning? Then this ginger rum will leave you shockingly high. This spicy drink comes in hot, medium and low tones. So you can adjust your spice quotient. A great way to get yourself on... - 91.5534
Ginger Cake With Yogurt Rum Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 8x8-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, cloves and salt; set aside.
In a medium bowl whisk together molasses, eggs, oil and sugar... - 44.9041
The rum ginger mousse is a gelatin mousse made with added blue curagao liquer. Made with whipped cream, eggs, milk and sugar, the rum ginger mousse is high on rich flavors and has a heady taste to it. - 42.3337
Rum And Dry Ginger
1. Pack a highball glass with the ice cubes.
2. Pour in the rum and ginger ale and gently stir.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve with drinking straws.
This is a very refreshing summer cocktail and an ideal drink for a barbeque... - 31.2786
Ginger Peaches With Rum
Place peaches in a 1-quart casserole; set aside.
Place butter in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 35 seconds or until melted.
Add remaining ingredients to butter, stirring well; pour over peaches.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at... - 24.9942
You May Also Like!
Spiced Rum Punch
Combine grapefruit juice, spiced rum, sugar and grenadine, chill.
Add ginger ale, stirring well.
Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lime wedges and cherries, if desired. - 24.5678
Ginger Pear Sauce
This simple Ginger Pear Sauce recipe is extremely easy to follow. I serve this yummy Ginger Pear Sauce often with my desserts for parties. Try this sauce, once you taste it I am sure you will make servin this with your desserts a habit too! - 31.1428
Oven Baked Peaches With Ginger
Sprinkle half of sugar in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish; dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Place peaches on top of sugar and butter; sprinkle with ginger.
Pour rum over peaches; place cherry in center of each peach half, and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
Dot... - 31.6342
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 127.467
Tahitian Rum Punch
Chill all ingredients well; combine rum, strained fruit juices and sugar to taste, in a punch bowl.
Just before serving, add ice and ginger ale.
Garnish with fresh fruit slices. - 26.8274
Orange Rum Ham
For sauce, in saucepan combine orange juice concentrate, rum, sugar, honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Slash fat edge of ham slice to prevent curling.
Grill ham over medium coals for 10 to 15 minutes;... - 30.3109
Hot Rum Punch
1) Into a large warm bowl, add in lemon juice, sugar and ground ginger.
2) Stir well.
3) Add in brandy, rum, sherry and hot water.
4) Serve Hot Rum Punch in punch cups.
5) Sprinkle a pinch of grated nutmeg over each cup. - 39.8774
Iced Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, add lemon juice, orange juice and rum and mix well.
2) Chill till ready to serve.
3) In a punch bowl, add crushed ice, ginger ale and juice mix.
4) Garnish with orange slices and cherries. - 34.0225
Bananas Baked With Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 2-cup measure, combine milk, sugar, rum, butter, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Place four 8-ounce baking dishes on cookie sheet; place 2 banana pieces in each. Pour milk mixture evenly into each dish.
4. Bake 15 minutes, or... - 29.5722
Slowly melt sugar in a heavy frying pan, stirring until it becomes a smooth, deep amber syrup.
Pour into a well chilled, round-bottomed glass casserole (2 quart).
Tip to coat sides, bottom of bowl; chill while you prepare custard.
Mix well all remaining... - 37.7763