- » Ginger Roast
Ginger Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger roast recipes.
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.891
Honey Ginger Flavored Pot Roast
For all the meat lovers who love rustic country style meat, here is a recipe for honey ginger flavored pot roast, that is not only tender and succulent but also tastes great. Take a look at the video for the details of this hearty dish. - 99.0792
Orange Ginger Roast Beef
Rub roast with pepper.
Make slits in roast with a sharp knife.
Insert garlic and 1/2 of the ginger slivers into slits.
Place on an upturned microwave-safe saucer in microwave-safe dish.
Combine orange rind, orange juice, honey and remaining ginger in bowl;... - 45.667
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 45.4064
Spicy Roast Beef With Ginger Snap Gravy
This spicy roast beef with gingersnaps recipe can be cooked with rump or round of beef. Prepared in a skillet with tomatoes and flavored with bay leaf, cloves, peppercorns and all spice, the spicy roast beef with ginger snap is thicken with crumbled... - 43.9796
Colin's Roasted Ginger-beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets and sliced ginger securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the beets and turn up the oven to preheat the broiler (if you will be broiling rather than grilling... - 43.354
Halibut Roast With Soy Ginger Baste
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Place halibut in shallow roasting pan.
In a small saucepan, mix peanut oil, sesame oil, and pepper oil over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and garlic and saute until just tender, not brown.
Add soy sauce, wine, lemon juice,... - 42.9773
Roast Ginger Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Peel, core and grate apple.
3) Grate or finely chop ginger.
4) Add ginger to apple with rice, yogurt, 1/4 cup of the butter and seasoning.
5) Mix well together.
6) Use to stuff chicken.
7) In a roasting... - 42.8466
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 42.641
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.347
Roast Lamb With Ginger And Caraway
Puree the marinade ingredients in a food processor.
Add salt to taste, then rub the marinade over the lamb on all sides.
Leave the meat to season for 1-2 hours.
Heat the oven to 450Â°F Place the lamb and any marinade into a greased baking pan, sprinkle with... - 39.3407
Roast Ginger Chicken
Peel, core and grate the apple.
Peel and finely chop or grate the ginger.
Add to the apple with the rice, yogurt, half of the butter and salt and pepper.
Mix well and use to stuff the chicken.
Put the chicken on a meat roasting rack.
Spread with the re... - 38.6857
Roast Lamb With Ginger
Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
In a small bowl, mix first 7 ingredients to a paste.
Cut outer fat from leg of lamb, leaving only a thin layer.
Make incisions lengthwise across leg of lamb, 1/2 inch (1 cm) deep.
Brush lamb with ginger mixture,... - 38.1837
Roast Veal With Mustard And Ginger
Coat a roasting pan with the oil and place the veal in the pan.
Mix together the cayenne pepper, mustard, lemon juice, and salt, and rub this over the veal.
Top the mixture with the ginger, parsley, and a sprinkling of salt, and leave the meat to season in... - 36.7624
Spitted Lamb Roll With Ginger-pineapple Glaze
Rub lamb with split garlic clove; sprinkle meat with 1 teaspoon salt, pepper and rosemary.
Insert spit through lamb, balancing it evenly; form a pan of heavy duty aluminum foil and place at the front of the fire to catch drippings.
Set spit in motion; roast... - 35.8882
Ginger Glazed Crown Roast Of Pork
1) In a shallow roasting pan, place the crown roast of pork, turning the bone ends down.
2) In the loin part of the roast, insert a meat thermometer, ensuring that the end of the thermometer does not rest on the bone or in the fat.
3) Roast the meat at... - 33.745
Roast Ginger Beef
Heat the oven to 300Â°F.
Place the beef in a greased baking pan, fat side up.
Combine the parsley, ginger, chiles, mustard, lemon juice, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Rub the mixture all over the meat, covering it well.
Bake about 1 hour 10... - 33.7423
Roast Goose With Orange Ginger Glaze
Sprinkle the cavity of the goose with salt and pepper.
Fill the cavity with the onion, celery, and apple pieces.
Close the neck and abdominal openings with skewers.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast in a moderately slow oven (325°) until internal... - 33.1434
Gingered Pot Roast
1. Pour 1 cup water over apricots; reserve. Mix salt, bouquet sauce, 1 teaspoon water, the ginger and pepper; brush over beef. Place beef in 3-quart casserole. Add onion, garlic and 1/2 cup hot water. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes.
2.... - 32.6468
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 30.6176
Roast Pork Loin With Apple Ginger Sauce
Mix spices and rub well on all sides of pork loin.
Put on rack in shallow baking pan and roast in preheated slow oven (325Â°F.) 2 1/2 hours, or until done. - 17.8582