- » Ginger Pumpkin Cake
Ginger Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger pumpkin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger pumpkin cake recipes.
Double Ginger Pumpkin Muffins
Double Ginger Pumpkin Muffins is easy to make. The pumpkin and walnuts gives the Double Ginger Pumpkin Muffins a two dimensional taste. - 44.1933
Pumpkin Ginger Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a shallow 4-cup ring mold or a deep, 4-cup kugelhopf pan. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, maple syrup and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs, molasses and vanilla until combined. Stir in the pumpkin... - 38.034
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin And Ginger Loaf
Prepare as for basic butter cake, but add spices, ginger and pumpkin to cake mixture after the flour and milk have been added.
Pour cake mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle evenly with almonds, bake in moderate oven for about 1 hour.
Stand cake for 10 minutes... - 33.1928
Pumpkin Ginger Squares
This Pumpkin Ginger Squares is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Ginger Squares recipe and share your feelings with us! - 39.0727
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.6316
This Pumpkin Cake tastes fabulous ! Bite into a chunk of this superly delicious Pumpkin Cake and tell me if you like it ! - 35.6669
Mix dates, nuts and 2 tablespoons flour; set aside.
Melt butter over low heat; blend in brown sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in pumpkin and vanilla.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift 1/2 cup flour with all remaining dry ingredients; add to pumpkin mixture,... - 41.1359
Pumpkin Apple Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the white flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter, sugars, and orange rind until fluffy. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the pumpkin and apples.
4. Add the dry... - 38.6183
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 130.634
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 37.534
Pumpkin Raisin Cake
This is a great pumpkin cake for any occasion for people who like pumpkin recipes. It can also be a good holiday dessert for a potluck or family gathering when you have to bring a dish. It is very moist and it just falls apart in your mouth and with the mix... - 44.0541
Pumpkin Pound Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, vegetable shortening, and eggs; beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer; add pumpkin.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in... - 44.2397