- » Ginger Puff
Ginger Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger puff recipes.
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 46.5859
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend together the squash, molasses, flour, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the squash mixture.
3. Turn into an oiled 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 30.6917
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 39.7101
Veal And Ham Puff Pie
Line a pie-dish with slices of ham.
Fill with small slices of ham and 1/4-in-thick slices of the Teal fillet.
With each layer place thick slices of the eggs and sprinkle with the mixed herbs and seasoning.
When the dish is filled moisten with the stock, cover... - 33.9278
Combine rutabaga, bread crumbs, sugar, mace, and ginger.
Beat milk and egg together; stir into rutabaga mixture.
Spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole; dot with butter or margarirte.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned. - 31.4341
A Puff Pastry with Vegetable filling which can be had as a snack with a good cup of tea. - 45.5513
Corn Syrup Puffs
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, add egg, sugar and syrup to mix.
3) In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) Alternately, fold in dry ingredients and milk, to the egg mixture.
5) Pour in melted shortening.
6) Use... - 45.7052
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 46.9943
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and chillis and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the spices and salt and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the beef and fry for 5 minutes, or... - 40.6558
Tofu Surimi Puffs
1) Quarter tofu.
2) In a muslin dishtowel, place tofu, one piece at a time and press out as much of the water as possible.
3) In a suribachi or in an osterizer, grind tofu until fine.
4) Cut nori lengthwise into three strips and each strip into... - 39.5126
Appetizer Recipes: Sweet And Sour Shrimp Puff Appetizers
Here is a beautiful appetizer recipe that will give your party table some extra 'zazz. These shrimp puffs are easier to make than they look. Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury demonstrates a quick and easy way to put them together. - 0
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.8613
Golden Pudding Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a piece of foil, long enough to go around dish and overlap slightly in half lengthwise.
Sun Gold Cream
3) In a cup, combine together sugar, flour, ginger, and salt.
4) In top bowl of double boiler, beat... - 43.1546
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 112.264
Curry Puffs With Vegetable Pastry
Put all the prepared vegetables in a bowl, cover with water and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix the tomato puree, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala and salt in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the... - 44.4129
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.3306
Puffed Rice Upma - Easy Indian Breakfast
Puffed Rice Upma is a traditional south Indian Breakfast recipe. Usually accompanied with any spice powder or pickle. In some parts of Andhra Pradesh this is popular as a street food usually served with Mirch Pakoras and pickle. This is simple yet delicious... - 0
Puffed Rice Chiwda
This is a crunchy snack that is easy to make and can be stored for at least a week. - 0
Puffed Rice Savory Snack
As savory as you like it and and as spicy you like it, this snack is so versatile. It can be a very good addition to the snack table when entertaining. - 0
Spring Rolls With Ginger Rice
1 Prepare the rice: put the rice, water and salt in a pan and bring to the boil.
Stir once and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the fill- ing.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the... - 44.5944
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.3537
Cream shortening, 1 cup sugar, egg, and molasses.
Combine flour, soda.
Salt, and the next four spices: add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
Dip tops In mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Place, sugar-coated... - 41.8764
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 47.018
West Lake Fish
Clean the fish but do not remove the head or tail.
Put it in a saucepan of boiling water with the spring onion and ginger slices.
Boil until cooked - about 3 minutes.
The fish is cooked when its eyes puff out.
Drain and place on a warm serving dish.
Sprinkle... - 42.9098
Sugar N Spice Spirals
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup granulated sugar, top with puff pastry, and sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Roll out dough into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle.
2. In a small bowl,... - 32.474
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.5703
Star Bright Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F
2) In a bowl, sift flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice.
3) In another bowl, beat egg whites with the cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume.
4)... - 48.7514
Asian Pear And Pluot Pastries
. Preheat oven to 400°F. Adjust racks to lower third of oven. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cut Asian pears or pluots in half and remove pit or core. (Asian pears can be peeled, if desired.) Cut each half into 1/8-inch slices, keeping toge - 22.4816
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.9774
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.0581
Mango And Tamarillo Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Roll out the pastry thinly and trim it to a 30x25cm/12 x 10in rectangle. Cut this into eight rectangles and place on baking sheets.
2. Using the point of a small sharp knife, score the surface of each piece of... - 32.97
Braised Chicken With Peking Sauce
1 Mix chicken slices with salt and egg white. Heat oil. Add garlic and ginger, remove when brown. Deep-fry chicken pieces in oil until white. Drain well on paper towels.
2 Heat 1 tbsp (1.5 ml) oil. Add onions and red pepper, stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin... - 31.5669
Tender Bird Over A Cloud Mongolian Chicken
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Deep-fry bean thread noodles in 4 cups hot oil over medium-high heat until they puff up. Remove and drain well; place on a large serving platter.
3. Remove oil, reserving 2 tablespoons in wok. Heat reserved oil over high... - 35.9419
Spicy Minced Beef Pasties
1. Place the minced beef in a food processor and grind it for about 1 minute to make it even finer.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and curry leaves and fry for about 2 minutes. Lower the heat and add the ginger, chilli powder, garlic, garam... - 39.505
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 37.7323
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.664
Venison Or Lamb En Croute
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the... - 42.6815
Crabmeat Beignets With Unlikely Sauce
1)In a medium sized saucepan, mix together water, salt, butter, sugar and boil.
2)Stirring continuously add in the entire flour and cook over reduced heat. Continue to stir and cook until mixture detaches from saucepan sides.
3)Cool mixture after... - 45.234
These Dahi Wadas are fabulous appetizers. These pulse fritters soaked in seasoned curds are favorite appetizers of both the north and South Indians. A much loved party fare, try out these dahi wadas for your next do and let me know if you like them ! - 47.2389
Soften onion in 2 tablespoons water.
Saute in butter.
Add spices and stir and cook for 1 minute.
Add tomato, lamb, and salt.
Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add water and lemon juice, and cook until all the liquid is absorbed.
Turn out onto a plate to... - 47.2691
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Pastry sheet stuffed with potato and spices. Great for snacks. - 40.4442
Oriental Steak Pinwheels
For marinade, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Use a meat mallet to pound beef to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush about 2 tablespoons of the marinade over beef.
Roll up from long... - 41.841
Pilgrim's Pumpkin Pie
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll dough into 12-inch round. Gently roll dough onto rolling pin and ease into 9-inch pie plate, gently pressing dough... - 35.6963
Indian Vegetable Pasties
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a low heat, add onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric and chili powder and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly.
2. Stir in peas and tomato, bring to... - 38.058
Coriander Chicken Salad
Place chicken in marinade for several hours.
Bake, skin side up, in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Cool and shred chicken by hand into small pieces.
Deep fry bean threads by small batches in 2 cups of oil.
The bean threads will puff up immediately.
Take out... - 42.7055
Indian Bhel Puri
Try this Indian Bhel Puri, that is a puffed rice snack with some Indian sauces. This is one of the most common street foods and is made in a different style in different parts of India. This video will show you the details of this all time classic snack. - 117.898
Easy Pani Puri
If you are beginning to discover the joys of Indian street food, then the Pani Puri tops the list of most eaten Indian street food. Pani Puris are served filled with spicy water, chickpeas and potatoes. Man! My mouth is watering already. In this video from... - 125.462
Wash the meat well.
Remove any fatty membranes.
Peel the onions and either chop them finely or cut them into quarters and grind them.
Keep them aside.
Peel the ginger, cut it in thick slices and put into the same grinder along with the... - 42.9031
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.5247
Heat oil in deep fryer to about 375°F, until a test noodle puffs without turning brown.
(If noodle turns brown, the oil is too hot.) While oil is heating, pull noodles apart to separate.
Add a few at a time and fry until puffed, about 1 to 2 seconds.
Remove... - 44.3019
Orange Flounder In Papillote
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut a parchment paper into 4 15X14-inch pieces. Fold them in half along the length. Press the crease firmly. Trim the sheets to get heart shapes. Place them on the baking sheets.
2) Under cold, running water wash the... - 44.6777
Vegetarian Fried Rice
In a shallow nonreactive bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients.
Cut the tofu into strips 1 inch long, 1/2 inch wide, and about 1/2 inch thick.
Add the tofu strips to the marinade and stir gendy, using a rubber spatula to avoid breaking the... - 46.0796
Mandarin Chicken Salad
Poach chicken breasts in simmering water to cover until they are no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain; set aside to cool.
When cool enough to handle, remove skin and bones and cut into fine shreds.
Stir water into peanut butter and stir until... - 40.7667
Grandma's Sweet Potato Pie
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling.
2. Meanwhile, if using fresh sweet potatoes, in 3-quart saucepan, combine sweet potatoes and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender, about 30... - 40.1925
New Year's Fire Pot
Cut the pork, chicken, and fish as thinly as possible into slices 1 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches long.
Place each on a separate plate, with the shrimp on a fourth plate.
Pour the oil into a large, heavy saucepan, deep-fryer, or wok.
Add the peanuts to the... - 41.1176
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 38.8329
Pumpkin Orange Tart
On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry dough into a 13-inch (33-cm) round.
Fit into a 10-inch (25-cm) round fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
There should be approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) overhang.
Fold over the excess dough.
Press it against... - 46.1913
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the lamb and stir to coat. Let stand for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cut the green onions and leeks (including tops) into 2-inch pieces. Set a wok in a ring stand and... - 33.7541
Sweet Spinach Pie
Sweet Spinach Pie is a simple recipe which can be prepared with easily available ingredients. The Sweet Spinach Pie tastes great along with whipped cream. Serve this Sweet Spinach Pie for your family and friends and bag some compliments. - 50.2341
Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes
Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes tastes nice. The seeds adds up the taste of Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes. The vegetarians must try Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes. - 45.6418
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001
Pork Chop Suey With Rice Noodles
Pork Chop Suey! There is nothing as tasty and typically Chinese as a bowl of freshly made Pork Chop Suey! If you really want to prepare an authentic Chinese spread then the Pork Chop Suey is the dish for you! Try it! - 48.4483
This Kadhi Pakhori is a hot favorite of mine ! I love this irresistibly seasoned curd with spongy gram flour dumplings with my rice ! Try this Kadhi Pakhori and let me know if you like it ! - 46.1163
1. Mix semolina, plain flour, soda water and salt. Knead well to make a semi-stiff dough. Cover it with clean wet cloth for about 10 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into forty equal portions and roll each portion into circles. Place each circle under damp cloth... - 48.9459
Matar Kachori Fresh From Bengal
This is a delicious recipe from the heart of Bengal, where it is usually served for breakfast with cholar dal. It can also be served as snack. This Kachori has some delicate tastes like the sweet and spicy in the filling and crispy on the outside. A very... - 0
Dum Aloo (baby Potato Curry) - Indian
Potato lovers will enjoy eating this curry. Potato curry is one of the popular curries in India. You can have it with roti, rice or naan. This is a very easy recipe to make. Watch the video as chef Bhavna shares this amazing recipe. - 102.941
Aloo Parathas are perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch or evening snack and are loved by all Punjabis. For those who are not calorie conscious, smear them with a generous dollop of home made butter or ghee. Serve with tomato chutney, plain yogurt, any... - 49.7846
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 47.4585
Lamb Cooked In Dark Almond Sauce Badami Rogan Josh
Wipe the meat well with paper towels.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet.
When the oil is hot, add the cloves, red peppers, peppercorns, and cardamom.
Stir them for a few seconds until they puff up and darken.
Now put in 7 or 8 pieces of meat at a time to... - 44.2534
Cubed Lamb With Onions And Raisins
Trim fat off the cubes of lamb.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, fry 7 or 8"pieces of meat at a time, browning well on all sides, and then remove with a slotted spoon to a bowl.
When all the... - 42.6406
Pacific Rim Chicken Salad
1) In electric blender or a food processor bowl fitted with a steel blade, process the parsley until minced.
2) Then add and process the garlic until minced.
3) Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, vegetable oil, peanut butter, rice vinegar, apple... - 47.5296
Lover S Nest
1. To make Female Lover's Nest: cut bean thread noodles into 1 1/2"-" (4 cm- 5 cm) long pieces; spread noodles evenly inside a strainer (6"-7" diameter) (15 cm-17 cm) and fit another strainer (same size) inside of the first to hold noodle nest. Deep-fry until... - 29.499
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 120.71
Do you want to try a great in taste Pumpkin Bread recipe? This dish, when served as a Snack will always bring cheer to your table. You need only 160 minutes to prepare dish. The goodness of pumpkin makes dish a healthy treat. Not trying out this Pumpkin Bread... - 52.5935