- » Ginger Puff
Ginger Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger puff recipes.
Roast Plum Duck Puffs
1) In a deep dish, mix the ginger, with soy sauce and plum sauce.
2) Add in honey and oil with duck leags.
3) Mix well in order... - 45.4064
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, blend together the squash, molasses, flour, salt, nutmeg, ginger, and egg yolks. Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the squash mixture.
3. Turn into an oiled 1 1/2-quart baking dish.... - 28.262
Veal And Ham Puff Pie
Line a pie-dish with slices of ham.
Fill with small slices of ham and 1/4-in-thick slices of the Teal fillet.
With each layer place thick slices of the eggs and sprinkle with the mixed herbs and seasoning.
When the dish is filled moisten with the stock, cover... - 31.9227
Combine rutabaga, bread crumbs, sugar, mace, and ginger.
Beat milk and egg together; stir into rutabaga mixture.
Spoon into a greased 1 quart casserole; dot with butter or margarirte.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned. - 29.1666
A Puff Pastry with Vegetable filling which can be had as a snack with a good cup of tea. - 45.1397
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 37.5114
Corn Syrup Puffs
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
2) In a bowl, add egg, sugar and syrup to mix.
3) In another bowl, sift the dry ingredients.
4) Alternately, fold in dry ingredients and milk, to the egg mixture.
5) Pour in melted shortening.
6) Use... - 45.8953
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 44.6089
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and chillis and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the spices and salt and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the beef and fry for 5 minutes, or... - 38.5908
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 102.687
1)In a wide bowl, add in the maida flour.
2)Pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and water to make a pliable dough.
3)Cover the dough with a moist cloth and let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
4)In a saucepan, cook the mutton keema with 1/2 tsp salt,... - 44.3168
Golden Pudding Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Take a piece of foil, long enough to go around dish and overlap slightly in half lengthwise.
Sun Gold Cream
3) In a cup, combine together sugar, flour, ginger, and salt.
4) In top bowl of double boiler, beat... - 41.8056
Tofu Surimi Puffs
1) Quarter tofu.
2) In a muslin dishtowel, place tofu, one piece at a time and press out as much of the water as possible.
3) In a suribachi or in an osterizer, grind tofu until fine.
4) Cut nori lengthwise into three strips and each strip into... - 38.828
Homemade Veg Puffs
A very healthy recipe with combination different of colorful vegetables. No need to think about Puff Pastry sheets, to go in the market to find good pastry, getting confused of brand, how to use, thinking about its price, fats and the list goes on. It's a... - 119.398
Curry Puffs With Vegetable Pastry
Put all the prepared vegetables in a bowl, cover with water and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix the tomato puree, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala and salt in a small bowl.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the... - 44.8414
Curd And Almond Puffs In Thick Curry Sauce
1) In a large bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
2) On high power, cook for 10 minutes or until the milk starts boiling.
3) Let stand, covered for 30 minutes until thick curds form.
4) Through clean muslin cloth, strain this milk, squeezing as... - 46.8246
Spring Rolls With Ginger Rice
1 Prepare the rice: put the rice, water and salt in a pan and bring to the boil.
Stir once and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the fill- ing.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the... - 42.8966
Ginger Pear Pancake
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, add pear slices, lemon juice and mix well to coat.
3) In a larger bowl, add the buttermilk baking mix, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar and ginger. Mix and keep aside.
4) In another bowl, beat... - 46.8955
Cream shortening, 1 cup sugar, egg, and molasses.
Combine flour, soda.
Salt, and the next four spices: add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough thoroughly.
Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
Dip tops In mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
Place, sugar-coated... - 39.5587
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 45.4242
West Lake Fish
Clean the fish but do not remove the head or tail.
Put it in a saucepan of boiling water with the spring onion and ginger slices.
Boil until cooked - about 3 minutes.
The fish is cooked when its eyes puff out.
Drain and place on a warm serving dish.
Sprinkle... - 40.8163
Sugar N Spice Spirals
1. Thaw puff pastry according to package directions. Sprinkle a work surface with 1/2 cup granulated sugar, top with puff pastry, and sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar. Roll out dough into an 11 x 14-inch rectangle.
2. In a small bowl,... - 30.3241
Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one. - 41.1063
Star Bright Cream Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F
2) In a bowl, sift flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin-pie spice.
3) In another bowl, beat egg whites with the cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume.
4)... - 46.5014
Asian Pear And Pluot Pastries
. Preheat oven to 400°F. Adjust racks to lower third of oven. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Cut Asian pears or pluots in half and remove pit or core. (Asian pears can be peeled, if desired.) Cut each half into 1/8-inch slices, keeping toge - 22.3847
Apple Blackberry Pie
Spiced Cider: In saucepan, combine cider, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon and lemon rind; heat over medium heat until sugar has dissolved.
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook apples and brown sugar, stirring occasionally, for 10 to... - 45.8621
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 148.635
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 37.6738
Braised Chicken With Peking Sauce
1 Mix chicken slices with salt and egg white. Heat oil. Add garlic and ginger, remove when brown. Deep-fry chicken pieces in oil until white. Drain well on paper towels.
2 Heat 1 tbsp (1.5 ml) oil. Add onions and red pepper, stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in hoisin... - 30.0326
Mango And Tamarillo Pastries
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Roll out the pastry thinly and trim it to a 30x25cm/12 x 10in rectangle. Cut this into eight rectangles and place on baking sheets.
2. Using the point of a small sharp knife, score the surface of each piece of... - 30.706
Tender Bird Over A Cloud Mongolian Chicken
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Deep-fry bean thread noodles in 4 cups hot oil over medium-high heat until they puff up. Remove and drain well; place on a large serving platter.
3. Remove oil, reserving 2 tablespoons in wok. Heat reserved oil over high... - 34.8226
Spicy Minced Beef Pasties
1. Place the minced beef in a food processor and grind it for about 1 minute to make it even finer.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and curry leaves and fry for about 2 minutes. Lower the heat and add the ginger, chilli powder, garlic, garam... - 41.219
Lemon Shrimp Salad
1. In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the shrimp until opaque throughout, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water. Split the cooled shrimp in half lengthwise, pat dry, cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small jar, combine the lemon... - 39.2419
These Dahi Wadas are fabulous appetizers. These pulse fritters soaked in seasoned curds are favorite appetizers of both the north and South Indians. A much loved party fare, try out these dahi wadas for your next do and let me know if you like them ! - 45.1863
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 31.92
Venison Or Lamb En Croute
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the... - 43.1666
Crabmeat Beignets With Unlikely Sauce
1)In a medium sized saucepan, mix together water, salt, butter, sugar and boil.
2)Stirring continuously add in the entire flour and cook over reduced heat. Continue to stir and cook until mixture detaches from saucepan sides.
3)Cool mixture after... - 45.2199
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586