- » Ginger Pork Spring Roll
Ginger Pork Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger pork spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger pork spring roll recipes.
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, in a frying pan heat peanut oil over a high heat and stir-fry shallots, ginger and chilli for 2 minutes.
2. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until pork is brown.
3. Stirring in coriander and kechap manis, cook for 2 minutes... - 42.1008
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.8689
Pork Spring Rolls
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a... - 44.6037
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.5584
Finely chop shrimp, pork, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, cabbage and water chestnuts.
Transfer all chopped ingredients to large bowl.
Add sherry, soy sauce ginger, sugar and salt; mix well.
Blend water and cornstarch in small cup; mix well.
Place about 1/4... - 43.5224
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls
Transparent Noodles With Meat Balls is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 47.6054
Imperial Rolls With Hot Chinese Mustard
1. In a skillet, cook ground pork, stirring, until browned.
2. In a small bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
3. In a separate bowl, soak noodles in lukewarm water about 10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
4. In a large bowl,... - 37.458
Make the noodle dough and prepare the onion 'flowers' as follows.
Cut four 1 1/2- to 2-inch lengths of firm green spring onion stalks, then cut down one-third way from each end.
Drop them into cold iced water and the ends will spring out into circular fringes... - 42.724
Pork Mushroom Porcupines
1. Soak the rice in cold water for 2 hours; drain and shake dry.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
3. Mix the pork with the mushrooms, waterchestnuts, spring onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.653
Pork Fillet With Apricot Filling
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a small bowl, mix the soft cheese with the apricots, tarragon, and seasoning.
3. With a sharp knife, make a pocket in each pork fillet at the center of the piece
4. Fill the hollow with a... - 44.2866
Pork Or Mince Meat Balls
Yummy Triple Chocolate Gingerbread is something that you shouldn€™t miss. I have a sweet tooth and this delicious Triple Chocolate Gingerbread pleases me plenty!!! Try this wonderful Triple Chocolate Gingerbread recipe and pamper your taste buds. - 36.1765
Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg... - 43.8162
1. Into a bowl, sift the flour slowly pour in the water and mix to a firm dough.
2. Knead until smooth and soft, then cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 25-30 minutes.
3. Blanch the cabbage leaves until soft.
4. Drain and finely... - 45.8096
Looking for some interesting Oriental recipes? You have hit the correct page. This video demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing Nikuman which are the traditional Japanese steamed pork buns. The chef prepares the dish absolutely in the authentic... - 147.978
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.3781
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl, pour in the water and mix to a stiff dough.
Knead for 5 minutes, then cover the bowl with a clean damp cloth and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
To make the dumpling filling, coarsely chop the meat and bamboo shoots and place... - 41.6313
Red Oil Dumplings
Place the flour in a bowl, and stir in the boiling water to make a firm dough.
Let stand for 2 minutes and add the cold water.
Knead until smooth.
Combine the pork and shrimps with the remaining filling ingredients and beat well.
Form the dough into a long... - 40.8409
1) To prepare filling, pound all the ingredients together.
2) In a chopping machine process briefly till mixed and have a fine texture.
3) Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) In a bowl mix the batter ingredients and beat for 2 mins until creamy.
5) Let stand... - 45.8363
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
Lightly cook the carrots and cabbage separately in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and roll up the cabbage leaves into rolls.
Arrange the carrots, cabbage rolls and mushrooms decoratively on a serving platter.
Arrange the pork slices carefully in the shape... - 40.5694
Chinese Stock has a great taste. Chinese Stock gets its taste from meat mixed with seafood and flavored with sherry. Chinese Stock is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 42.2495
Yellow Flower Lamb
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into thin strips; remove fat if any.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with half of the spring onions.
4. Season with salt and pepper to... - 50.5026
1. Firstly, make the dough wrapping.
2. In a bowl, stir flour by mixing the entire ingredient, to make pliable dough.
3. Cover and set to rise while preparing chicken.
4. Stuff the chicken and close each end with a strong toothpick.
5.... - 45.4632
Imoni is a type of meat soup, usually consumed during end of summer and starts of autumn, and is mostly cooked outdoors. Watch the video to learn more. - 0