- » Ginger Pork
Ginger Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ginger Pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ginger Pork recipes.
Ginger Pork Saute
1. Prepare TURNIP CHRYSANTHEMUM at least 2 or 3 hours in advance.
2. Combine soy sauce, mirin, and 1 tsp ginger juice. Sprinkle over pork. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Dredge both sides of pork with flour. (A tea strainer works well for this.)
To... - 44.051
Braised Ginger Pork
Dredge meat in flour.
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in Dutch oven or large skillet.
Add half of meat and brown quickly; remove meat and set aside.
Brown remaining meat; remove and set aside.
Pour off excess oil from pan.
Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and... - 40.7001
Ginger Pork Kabobs
Mix egg, crushed noodles, 1/4 cup apple juice, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Crumble ground pork into mixture; blend thoroughly, shape into 1-inch balls.
For glaze, mix 1/2 cup apple juice, vinegar and cornstarch in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%)... - 37.8604
Ginger Pork Zucchini
1. Wash the zucchini and cut them into 8 cm / 3 in pieces. With a small sharp knife hollow out the center by removing all the seeds, being careful not to pierce the skin.
2. Put the zucchini pieces in a pot of boiling water and cook them on high heat for 3... - 35.1306
Ginger Pork Cubes
1. In a small skillet for table-top service, heat oil. Add pork and cook cubes, turning several times for about 15 minutes, until brown.
2. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, until onion is softened.
3. Stir in soy sauce, vinegar and ginger. Cover and... - 24.0027
You May Also Like!
Cranberry-ginger Pork Chops
Cranberry-Ginger Pork Chops is pork with a gingery twist. This rich tasting Cranberry-Ginger Pork Chops is a grill and serve variety and goes well for any occasion. Check out the recipe of Cranberry-Ginger Pork Chops. - 29.878
Ginger Pork Chops With Prunes
Score the edges of the pork chops.
In a frying pan that has a tight cover, lightly coat the bottom with oil, and brown the chops on both sides.
Add the onion and saute until lightly browned.
Then add the ginger, brown sugar, garlic, broth, cinnamon, soy, and... - 35.7405
Ginger Pork Chops With Apples And Prunes
Put prunes in bowl with brandy while you prepare rest of ingredients.
Season chops with pepper.
Heat oil in skillet large enough to hold the chops.
Saute chops with the lemon zest, garlic and ginger in the hot oil until chops are browned on both sides.
Add... - 40.6559
Ginger Pork And Rice Stir Fry
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy... - 130.057
Gingered Pork Sirloin
Make deep slits at 1 1/2-inch intervals over meat surface; insert ginger into slits.
Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan; brush with some of the soy sauce.
Roast, uncovered, at 325° for 2 1/2 hours or till meat thermometer registers 170°.
Brush with the... - 18.1704
Ginger Mustard Pork Chops
Dust chops lightly with flour. Melt butter in nonstick skillet and sauté chops over medium heat until brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove chops and keep warm. Pour broth into skillet, increase heat and deglaze skillet by boiling and... - 30.7083
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
1) In a baking dish, trim and place the pork chops.
2) Pour over the orange juice, then cover and cook in the microwave for 10 minutes.
3) Turn over the chops, sprinkle with the salt and ginger and top each with the orange slices.
4) Cover and cook... - 37.6269
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.4902
Pork Balls With Ginger
1. Mix lightly all the ingredients except the cornstarch and peanut oil.
2. Shape the mixture into small bite-sized balls and dust lightly with cornstarch.
3. Heat the peanut oil to 375° F. Deep-fry the pork balls until they are cooked through - 25.5842
Stir Fried Pork And Ginger Root
One pork dish recipe you will use again and again is the Stir Fried Pork And Ginger Root. I love the taste of Ginger in non-vegtarian dishes and hence loved this Stir Fried Pork And Ginger Root too. Give it a try! - 31.5646
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 42.6763
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Place pork chops in skillet and brown well on both sides. Pork chops will loosen from pan as they brown and fat cooks out of meat.
2. Add orange juice.
3. Reduce heat to low and cover with vac-control closed. Simmer... - 32.4456
Ginger Glazed Pork Chops
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan cook mushrooms and onion in hot margarine or butter until onion is tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in ginger, salt, and pepper.
Add chopped spinach and bread crumbs; toss gently to combine.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket... - 44.7727
Sweet And Sour Pork With Candied Ginger
Sweet And Sour Pork is a meal in itself and is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Sweet And Sour Pork recipe at home! - 45.2192
Ginger Pork Recipes By Category