- » Ginger Pecan Cake
Ginger Pecan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger pecan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger pecan cake recipes.
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.4984
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.3622
Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake
Would you wanna surprise your folks by serving a totally different tasting Coffee Cake for evening snack then give this Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake a try! A great mix of the goodness of apples, peacns and spices, this Coffee Cake is sure to be a hit. Make... - 50.2306
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 45.8175
Spiced Apple Pecan Cake
Mix raisins and rum; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and creamy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended.
Stir together flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, ginger, allspice, and mace.
Add to butter mixture, 1/2 at a... - 43.6507
Carrot Cake With Pecans
Surprise delights particularly desserts are a great way to please your special guests. Check out how to make carrot cake using fresh carrots and pecans along with other common dessert ingredients. Turns out great with an equally good icing! - 121.01
Gingered Carrot Cake
1 Grease and flour two 9x 1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda.
3 In a medium mixing bowl combine the eggs, carrot, oil, dried fruit bits, and gingerroot or ground... - 36.788
Peggy Gaines's Kentucky Pecan Bourbon Cake
"Break the pecans in pieces with the fingers or chop very coarsely; cut raisins in half and set aside.
Measure the flour after sifting once; then sift twice more.
Take 1/2 cup of this flour and mix with nuts and raisins.
To the rest of the flour add the... - 39.0263
Ginger Peach Upside Down Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 In heavy 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle or 9-inch square pan, melt butter
3 Stir in brown sugar, ginger and lemon peel; mix well.
4 Over bottom of pan, spread this mixture... - 44.9499
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 46.6962
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
For crust, stir together graham cracker crumbs, gingersnap crumbs, the 2 tablespoons pecans, flour, powdered sugar, and melted butter in a medium bowl.
Press evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and granulated sugar... - 46.3067
TO MAKE CRUST: Mix nuts with brown sugar, egg white, ginger and lemon rind just until mixture is bound together.
Press into bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan.
TO MAKE FILLING: Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and light.
Add eggs,... - 42.4613
Father Loyen S Chocolate Cake
Sift the first 8 ingredients together into an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan.
Make 3 holes in the flour mixture; pour oil in one, vinegar in the second and vanilla in the third.
Pour water over all.
Stir with a fork until all ingredients are blended (do not remove... - 38.7095
The only problem with Crunchy Waffles is that sometimes they can get a bit too crunchy. But my family likes Crunchy Waffles that way. And so will you! - 30.8755
Gold Surprise Muffins
Beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in lemon juice, water, and shredded carrots; stir until well blended.
In a separate bowl, combine flour with baking powder, salt, and ginger; sift into carrot... - 39.3405
Sweet Potato Cake
A Sweet Potato Cake is a delicious dessert treat ! Baked with crunchy pecans and raisins in a Bundt pan, this spiced vegetable bake is something you'll want to have over and over again ! If you love this Sweet Potato Cake do come here to share my passion and... - 44.9409
Pumpkin Pound Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine sugars, vegetable shortening, and eggs; beat 2 minutes on medium speed of electric mixer; add pumpkin.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Stir in... - 42.1733
Holiday Steamed Fruit Cake
1. Place a vegetable steamer or other low rack in the bottom of a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Pour in 4 cups hot tap water and turn on the low heat setting.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, milk,... - 36.2465
Low-calorie Applesauce Spice Cake
Need something sweet to comfort yourself but worried about the calories? Then trading your favorite dessert with this healthy cake will be totally worth the bet. Brimming with warm aromas of spices and apple flavor, this is one treat that you simple can’t... - 115.976
Pumpkin Bourbon Pound Cake
Prepare Bourbon Caramel Glaze.
1. In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderately low heat.
2. Stir in the brown sugar until incorporated.
3. Stir in the 3 tablespoons cream and simmer, stirring, for 3 minutes.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat in... - 46.8934
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
Add to the egg mixture alternately with a mixture of the pumpkin and milk,... - 39.7337
Fruit Cake Pie
1.Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Layer the pastry over 10-inch pie pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl combine chopped candied fruit, dates, and chopped pecans. Mix them well and put it over the pastry shell.
4. In a bowl mix butter and... - 47.9102
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 49.3038
Holiday White Fruit Cake
Leave the raisins whole, slice the cherries in half, cut the orange and lemon peel, and citron in thin match-like strips, the pineapple and figs in half-inch slices, and ginger in 1/8-inch slices.
Turn fruit into enamelware or glass kettle, add brandy and the... - 41.4812
Quick Fruit Cake Logs
Heat oven to 300Â°F.
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line bottom with waxed paper.
In very large bowl using rubber spatula, combine pineapple, cherries, nuts and raisins.
In medium bowl, combine molasses and eggs; blend well.
Pour over fruits; mix well.
In... - 44.4968
Frozen Fruit Cake
1) Take the heavy whipping cream and chill.
2) In a double boiler set up, scald the milk.
3) Into the milk, add in the mixture of sugar, salt and flour.
4) Continue to cook the milk in the double boiler set over boiling water. Keep stirring for about 3... - 46.0188
Pumpkin Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with salt, soda and spices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together sugars, Crisco, and eggs.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5.... - 48.5001
Pumpkin Coffee Cake
Mix milk with sugar, salt, and butter, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir until dissolved.
Combine milk and yeast mixtures, add egg and half the flour, and beat until smooth.
Stir in remaining flour... - 45.8187
Purple Ribbon Pumpkin Cake
In a large mixing bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, eggs and oil until well blended.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, salt, ginger and nutmeg; gradually beat into pumpkin mixture until blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.fluted tube... - 42.1241
Gingerbread Pudding Cake
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg white and vanilla.
Combine molasses and water until blended.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture alternately... - 45.4852
Holly Ribbon Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place together flour, baking powder, salt, mace, and ginger.
4) In a large bowl, beat together butter or... - 46.0489
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 44.0263
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.5894
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 42.4979
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 37.3098
Easy Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie has a Ostentatious taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Pumpkin Pie Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 42.5237
Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins
Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is a flavored muffin. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins gets its rich flavor from shortening and spices. Last Minute Gingerbread Muffins is loved by many people all over the world. - 43.5624
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake- How To Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
How can you go wrong with combining pumpkin pie and cheesecake!!??!! You can't!! Seriously. This easy pumpkin pie cheesecake packs all the yummy flavors of both worlds. Just the right amount of sweetness and hints of cinnamon and spices. Make this one for... - 129.66
Honey Glazed Pumpkin Bread
In large bowl, stir sugar with pumpkin; beat in eggs, oil and milk.
Combine flour, pecans, orange rind, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and mace; stir into pumpkin mixture just until moistened.
Pour into greased 9- x 5-inch (2 L) loaf pan; bake... - 35.4902
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and molasses.
Combine flour, soda, spices, and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with hot water, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat well.
Pour... - 31.9634
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 41.9076
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.2527
Meal In A Muffin
Preheat the oven to 375°F [190°C.].
Shred the carrot and apple with the medium shredding disc of a food processor.
Process the oil, eggs, sugar, and vanilla with the metal blade until well blended, about 30 seconds.
Scrape down the work bowl and... - 38.7759