- » Ginger Pear Cake
Ginger Pear Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger pear cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger pear cake recipes.
Ginger Pear Cakes
1) In a bowl, whisk sugar, oil, egg and vanilla essence. Thoroughly beat to make a smooth blend.
2) Take a large bowl to sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and nutmeg, all together.
3) Slowly add the flour mixture into egg mixture, and... - 48.6847
Ginger Pear Upside Down Cake
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Drain pears, saving juice for sauce.
Dry pear halves well on paper towelling.
Put 1/3 cup butter in 9-inch square pan or 10-inch skillet and set in oven to melt.
Remove from oven and add molasses, brown sugar and ginger.
Stir to... - 42.9231
You May Also Like!
Ginger Pear Cheesecake
BRUSH A 20 cm springform tin with melted butter or oil.
1.Place biscuits in food processor bowl and process to form medium crumbs.
Transfer to a mixing bowl, add sugar and butter, mix well.
Press mixture firmly onto base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate... - 42.0802
Individual Ginger Pear Souffles
These Individual Ginger Pear Souffles taste incredible ! Try these spicy fluffy sweet fruit bakes for your dessert tonight and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Individual Ginger Pear Souffles are welcome ! - 47.3453
Upside Down Pear Cake
Upside Down Pear Cake is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 48.2811
Gingered Pear Pie
1. Combine water and ginger in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until mixture boils. Cover and let stand 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, and baking powder in a bowl; cut in butter with a... - 39.8104
Apple And Pear Ginger Trifle
Place the apple and pear in a saucepan with the cider, brown sugar and ginger.
Cook gently until the fruit is just tender.
Leave to cool.
Arrange the cake in individual glass serving dishes and spoon the fruit and cooking liquid over the top.
Lightly whip the... - 32.9876
Rosy Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a microwavable cup measure; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High until melted, 20-30 seconds. Stir in the... - 38.7381
Pear Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly on the sides of a 9-inch springform cake pan.
Then stir 6 tablespoons of the melted butter and the brown sugar to-gether and pat the mixture smoothly over the... - 46.6269
Pear Upside Down Cake With Maple Mascarpone Cream
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make another wonderfully festive holiday dessert! Pear Upside Down Cake with Maple Mascarpone Cream is sure to be a hit at any holiday table - or dessert year round :-) - 0
Pear Skillet Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, and allspice together into a medium bowl.
Peel, core, and grate one of the pears.
In a small bowl, combine the egg yolks, molasses, honey,... - 46.9081
Blackberry And Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2. Take a 23cm springform tin line with baking paper and grease with butter.
3. Dust the tin well with 3 tablespoons caster sugar
4. In the bottom place the pears and top with berries
5. Mix the... - 48.1285