- » Ginger Pear
Ginger Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger pear recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Peel the pears, cut into half and core them.
3) In a large casserole, arrange the pear halves in a single layer.
4) In a small bowl, mix the honey, hot water and ginger together.
5) Drizzle over the... - 40.4147
Ginger Pear Dessert
Ginger Pear Dessert is one of the recipes I am known for and requires just a handful of ingredients. It is the flavors of pears, orange juice and gingersnaps that make this Ginger Pear Dessert taste yum. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Ginger... - 37.5679
1 Pare pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2 In a medium-size frying pan,melt butter or margarine ; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat to boiling.
3 Add pear slices and toss to coat with the syrup mixture; cover.
4 Cook for 5 minutes,... - 37.1711
Ginger Poached Pears
In an 8" X 8" baking dish, combine the water, maple syrup or honey, lemon juice, lemon rind, and ginger.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes, or until boiling.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove a thin slice of skin from the upper end of each pear; keep the stems... - 36.5234
Ginger Pear Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°.
Peel pears; halve and core.
Place pear halves, cut side up, in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Combine finely crushed gingersnaps, sugar, walnuts, and melted butter or margarine; sprinkle over pear halves.
Bake at... - 31.6563
Sweet Ginger Pears
1. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each pear so that pears will stand upright. Pare about 1 inch of peel from the top of each pear. Using small paring knife, gently remove stems, leaving small cavity.
2. In small saucepan, heat honey, lemon peel, and... - 30.0818
Home Made Ginger Pears
1. Put the cider, sugar, lemon peel and ginger into a casserole dish. Microwave on HIGH for 3-5 minutes until boiling, stirring frequently to dissolve the sugar.
2. Place the pears in the ginger syrup, spooning it over them to coat. Three-quarters cover the... - 27.8996
Arrange pears in a single layer, cut sides up, in a 1 quart casserole.
Combine ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Sprinkle over pears.
Cream butter and sugar together.
Divide evenly between pears, placing mixture in cavities.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until... - 27.3106
Pare, quarter, core, and cut pears into thin slices.
Squeeze lemon juice, then cut rind into thin slices.
Combine both rind and juice with water, sugar, and small chunks of ginger.
Cook over a low heat for 45 minutes or until mixture is clear and syrupy.
Add... - 26.4399
1. Pare the pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat until bubbling. Add the pear slices; toss to coat with syrup mixture; cover.
3. Cook 10 minutes, or until... - 25.9184
Ginger Pears is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of fruit; I am sure you would love to try this Ginger Pears again-n-again. - 25.8911
Preserved Ginger Pears
1. Cut pears in half; pare; core.
2. Combine ginger, sugar, water and lemon juice in a large skillet; bring to boiling, stirring constantly; add pears. Simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender but still firm enough to hold their shape. Lift from syrup with a... - 23.0444
With slotted spoon place pear halves in 9-inch pie plate cavity sides up.
Add 1/2 cup syrup.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon conserve into cavity of each pear.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven until hot, 10 or 15 minutes.
Delicious served warm with vanilla ice cream. - 21.2535
Yummy Ginger Pears
Peel and halve the pears.
Put into a casserole and cover with ginger ale or ginger beer.
Put a lid on the casserole and bake in a moderate oven, 350°F, for about 1 hour. - 16.5685