- » Ginger Peanut Soup
Ginger Peanut Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger peanut soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger peanut soup recipes.
In 2-quart casserole, combine meat, water, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Cook, covered, at HIGH till boiling, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Then cook at MEDIUM (5) for 50 minutes or till meat is tender, stirring... - 43.5398
In 3-quart saucepan brown meat and onion in hot shortening.
Add 1 1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Add tomatoes and peanuts.
Blend evaporated milk with... - 37.8855
1.Take a 3 quart saucepan, heat shortening in it and cook meat and onions in it until brown.
2.Stir in 1 1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves and paprika.
3.Simmer for 1 hour by putting the lid on until the meat turns... - 44.8456
This creamy and thick Peanut Soup is absolutely delicious. You are sure go nuts about it! - 32.2564
Beef Peanut Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan brown meat in hot shortening.
Stir in water, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and paprika.
Simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 hour.
Slowly blend milk into cornstarch.
Stir into soup and cook till... - 33.1275
Indonesian Peanut Butter Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add the oil and warm it.
2.Saute the garlic and ginger,stir till garlic is tender and ginger is fragrant.
3.At this point, add the onions and peppers and saute for 5 minutes, till peppers are colored
4. Add peanut butter and water... - 49.484
Banana Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
1. Heat the peanut oil in a heavy bottomed pot.
2. Add the onion and sauté over medium heat until transluscent.
3. Add the pumpkin and sauté over low heat for another 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add the Blissful Banana Ginger Curry and the... - 33.0238
Ginger Curry Pumpkin Soup
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place pumpkin on a baking sheet and spread with butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in oven for 30 minutes, or until fork tender.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scrape the flesh from the skin, discard the skin and set... - 46.9218
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
1.Cut away excess fat from fillets, cut fillets lengthwise into strips about 1/4cm wide.
2.Thread strips of chicken onto soaked skewers; we used 10 skewers.
3.Heat oil and butter in medium frying pan.
Add satay sticks to pan in single layer and cook over heat... - 39.7182
Whole Fish Soup
1. Have fish cleaned and left whole. Cut scallions in l inch sections. Mince ginger root.
2. Bring stock to a boil. Add fish, scallions and ginger and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Add peanut oil and salt. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes more. - 27.3121
Fish Fillet Soup
1. Sliver fish fillets against the grain. Mince ginger root and combine with sherry and oil. Add to fish and toss gently. Let stand 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Distribute fish among individual soup bowls. Bring stock to a boil and pour over. (The... - 24.9832
White Cut Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Place chicken in a 2-quart pan with the onion, ginger, sherry, salt, sugar, and water.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand until chicken is cool enough to handle.
Strain broth and save for soup.
Remove and discard... - 34.2704
1. Freeze steak 1 hour to make slicing easier. Cut steak across the grain into very thin slices.
2. In 12- by 8-inch microwave-safe baking dish, stir together soup, water, oil, soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Add beef slices; toss to coat well. Cover;... - 35.0386
Fish And Lettuce Soup
Saute the garlic in the peanut oil.
Bring the soup to a boil.
Add the ginger and the garlic.
Add the fish.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the iceberg lettuce.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Add the salt, soy sauce, and sesame oil. - 43.0469
Bengal Curry Apple Soup With Sambals
To Prepare Mushrooms: Place shiitakes, 3 cups chicken broth, and sherry in an 8-cup microwavesafe bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 6 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
Remove and let steep 10 minutes.
Remove mushrooms from liquid,... - 45.2757
Beef Soup With Noodles
1) In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, ginger and red pepper flakes.
2) Apply both sides of steak with this mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) At the end of 15 minutes, rub off marinade from steak, saving for... - 46.2102
Beef Soup With Noodles
Beef Soup With Noodles is simply yummy. Beef Soup With Noodles gets its taste from beef steak cooked with mushroom and noodles, garnished with red bell pepper. Beef Soup With Noodles is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 42.5794
Korean Soup With Mandoo
Marinate meat with green onions, soy, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds at least 2 hours.
Heat oil and brown meat mixture.
Add water, stock and mushroom.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove mushroom and cut into 12 slivers; set... - 40.4551
Shark Fin Soup
Boil the shark fins in water for 20 minutes.
Drain the water and fill the pan again fresh with boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
Repeat the draining and boiling process 4 times.
This preparation will take 2 hours.
Bring 1 1/2 cups secondary broth to the... - 44.1181
Korean Chicken Wing Soup
Korean Chicken Wing Soup has a majestic taste. Korean Chicken Wing Soup gets its rich flavor from chicken wings cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce. Korean Chicken Wing Soup is cherished by chicken lover all over the world. - 42.0612
Chinese Chicken Whiskey Soup
Remove tips from wings and reserve for future stock.
Cut wings at joints and set aside.
Cut out any hard membrane in fungus and pull apart into bite-size pieces.
Tie each needle into a knot and set aside.
Heat oil, sprinkle with salt and cook and... - 42.4049
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup
This is an easy way on how to make delicous Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup. Chiense recipes are by themseves simple and easy-to-follow, especially this Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe. Check out this one today! - 34.1025
Hot & Sour Soup With Shrimp
1)Place a heavy-based large saucepan over a medium to high heat. Drizzle the peanut oil over the hot pan then add the reserved shrimp heads and shells.
2)Sauté and crush the shells and heads with a spoon for about 5 minutes or until the shells begin... - 39.1361
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Curried Chicken is a simply delicious curry recipe. Try this amazingly tempting chicken recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 38.9092
Thai Vegetable Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add shallots and lemon grass and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Stir in galangal or ginger and stock, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add tofu, mushrooms, beans, bean sprouts and coconut milk and cook... - 36.3479
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Put the noodles in a shallow dish and soak in boiling water following the instructions on the packet.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok, add the chicken, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned. Add the white part of the spring... - 36.0123
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 40.5856
Thai Chicken And Lemongrass Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add carrot, lemongrass, ginger, jalapeno, broth, and coconut milk. Bring to a boil. Add mushrooms, bok choy, and noodles. Cook until... - 28.9017
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Brazilian Shellfish Soup
In a wide, deep saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until tender and translucent, about 10 minutes. Add the jalapeños, nuts, garlic, ginger and coriander, and sauté until heated through and the... - 34.0094
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Indonesian Chicken Broth
Combine stock, bay leaves, ginger and seasonings.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 30 minutes.
Add chicken last 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaves and ginger.
Cook celery and onion in oil, covered, 10 minutes.
Add to broth, bring to boil and cook 5... - 40.9403
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.7094
Tom Yum Goong
Combine bones and the water in large pan, bring to the boil, covered; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes.
Strain fish stock over large bowl; discard bones.
Heat the oil in large pan; cook brown onion, stirring, until soft.
Add celery, lemon grass, lime... - 45.8805
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
Asparagus And Beef
Slice the asparagus into pieces about 1/2 inch thick.
Marinate the beef steak in the soy sauce, sherry, and ginger.
Place 1 tablespoon peanut oil in the hot wok, and add the drained meat.
Do not turn, but allow to cook until it is lightly browned on one... - 42.9656
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise, remove any cartilage and cut on the diagonal into 1 -inch strips.
2) In a food processor, add the onion, ginger, garlic, peanuts, and water, process to make a coarse paste.
3) In a large soup... - 44.9959
Osaka Skillet Broccoli
1. Break broccoli into small equal sized flowerets.
2. In a large skillet, heat the peanut oil for 1 minute until it almost reaches smoking point.
3. Add and sauté the garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
4. Tip in the broccoli florets,... - 39.7903
Pork Chow Yuk
Cut up the pork steaks into 1/2 by 1 inch pieces.
Marinate them in a mixture of 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sherry, and ginger for 15 minutes.
Saute or chow the pork in a little peanut oil in a hot wok, stirring for no more than 5 minutes, or until... - 40.4219
Squid Chinese Style
Here is a well sought after recipe of squid Chinese style. The squid Chinese style holds a high place in the Chinese cuisine. The squid Chinese style is made with seafood which is easy to procure from any grocery store. Stop thinking! Try this squid Chinese... - 40.2811
Traditional Curried Chicken
Saute onion, green pepper and garlic in butter.
Stir in soup and evaporated milk until blended.
Add remaining ingredients Cook over low heat, stirring constantly for 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated Serve over rice with condiments: chutney crumbled... - 34.4372
Spicy Sauce Mix
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger, pepper, bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir for one minute. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons broth.
2. Add 1 tablespoon oil, bean curd and peanuts and stir 30 seconds. Add remaining ingredients and reduce... - 30.1433
Caribbean Vegetable Stew
In a nonreactive soup pot, saute the onions in the oil on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage and the chile or cayenne and continue to saute, stirring often, until the onions are translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add the grated ginger and the water,... - 44.495
i. Wash and pressure cook the dal and the peanuts with 4 cups of water
ii. Cool the dal and blend it well. Don’t blend the peanuts
iii. Add the chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ginger, tamarind water, jaggery and the masalas to the dal and bring it to a... - 41.1463
Squid, Chinese Style
Do you want a fabulous Squid, Chinese Style recipe? The marriage of the amazing flavors of Seafood with other ingredients is the secret to this Squid, Chinese Style. Indulge yourself in this Squid, Chinese Style as Side Dish. The first taste of this... - 43.3557
Seven-layer Chinese Chicken Salad
1. In bottom of large (3-quart) clear glass serving bowl, line the lettuce .
2. Thow away seasoning packet if any from soup mix; coarsely crush noodles in a bowl.
3. Arrange noodles and chicken, corn, tomato and onions over lettuce.
4. In small jar... - 41.2873
Glass Noodles With Pork And Shrimp
Soak the noodles in tepid (barely warm) water for 1/2 hour.
Dice the pork and marinate in the ginger, wine, and soy for about 15 minutes.
Heat the wok or frying pan and then add the oil.
Add the meat, drained of the marinade.
Reserve the marinade.
Add the... - 40.9328
Hoko Pot Or Hot Pot
Prepare attractive plates of any of the food products.
Have everything cut or sliced into small, bite-size pieces.
Mix the sauces.
Start the charcoal in the backyard.
Meanwhile, place the Hoko pot on a tray on the dining room table.
Use a protective mat under... - 38.5646
Canton Pork Stew
Sprinkle pork with ginger, cinnamon and ground red pepper; toss well.
Heat large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add oil; heat until hot.
Add pork to saucepan; brown on all sides.
Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 39.597
Slice lamb thinly and arrange on two large plates.
Place broth in a medium-size saucepan with ginger and garlic; simmer 15 minutes.
Put green onions, spinach, Chinese cabbage, coriander and noodles in separate serving bowls.
Combine all ingredients for Hotpot... - 45.5456
Yummy Low Carb Summer Squash Recipes
1. For squash and mint soup: Puree the boiled squash to a measure of 2 cups.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, mix in all the ingredients except the fresh chopped mint into the sauce pan and mix well.
3. Salt and pepper to taste, reduce... - 120.598
Rich Chicken Curry
Place butter in a 2 quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in onion.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 3 mintues.
Stir in curry powder, sugar, and ginger.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Add bouillon... - 46.2064
Cashew chicken is a saucy chicken preparation made with oriental flavors to it. Prepared with sherry and soy sauce to taste, the chicken is cooked in strips by stir frying. Made with vegetables like broccoli, snow peas, radishes, the chicken is finished with... - 44.7423
Put the chicken into a large saucepan and pour over the water.
Add salt and pepper to taste and one onion, and bring to the boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer the chicken for 1 hour, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove from the... - 41.8718
Shrimp Curry In A Hurry
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube.
Insert slicing disc in food processor and slice celery and water chestnuts; transfer to a bowl.
Cut onion in chunks.
Cut green pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Peel, quarter, and core apple.
Switch to metal blade and... - 43.1193
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
To clean squid, separate head and tentacles from body.
Cut off tentacles just above eyes, then remove and discard hard beak at center of tentacles.
Rinse tentacles and set aside.
Discard remainder of head.
Pull out still pen from body.
Slit body open and... - 41.7075
Pure White Ecstasy
I doubt if there is a better source of protien and fiber than bean and that is the reason I love serving this Pure White Ecstasy to my loved ones. A great combination of sprouted beans, coconut and excellent flavoring, this salad is as tasty and healthy as it... - 38.9268
Thai Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Put the chicken in a large heavy pan or flameproof casserole, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic, plus a good sprinkling of salt. Cover with water, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, then cover tightly. Simmer the chicken for 1-1 1/4 hrs until... - 37.048
Porcini Miso Broth With Soba And Vegetables
1. Bring 3 cups of warer to a boil and pour over the porcini mushrooms. Let stand for 20 minutes. Lift the mushrooms out of the liquid and chop. Reserve the clear liquid.
2. Stir the miso into 1/2 cup of the hot porcini liquid and set aside. Bring a pot of... - 36.4652
Indian Lamb Curry
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the minced onion.
3) Cook until the onion is soft.
4) In a bowl, combine the flour, curry powder and ginger.
5) To the onion, add the flour mixture.
6) Cook, stirring... - 47.4538
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a stockpot, place chicken with water, 1 whole green onion cut into half, ginger, sherry, and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
2) Heat the chicken mixture and bring to boil.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
4) Take the pot... - 46.0843
Sprinkle cabbage leaves lightly with salt and set aside 5 minutes.
Squeeze out all liquid with paper towels and transfer cabbage to mixing bowl.
Chop green onions in processor or by hand, using all but top 3 inches of stem.
Add to cabbage along... - 43.0139
Indonesian Rice With Raisins
1. In a large pot, place the beef bones and 10 cups of water. Add the cloves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, ginger, lemon grass and 2 teaspoons of the salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low and cover,... - 42.7387