- » Ginger Peach
Ginger Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger peach recipes.
Peach And Ginger Old Fashioned
For all the old fashioned lovers, here is a new recipe for peach and ginger old fashioned that will twist your taste buds with its nectarous fruity flavor and the ginger kick. Take a look at this video and give it a try. - 104.884
Peaches With Ginger
1 In a bowl mix orange juice,honey and salt.
2 Add in the peach slices along with ginger and mix by gently tossing it.
3 Cover the bowl and chill for approx 3 hours.
4 Pour into sherbet glasses with the help of a spoon.
5 Sprinkle with coconut... - 38.4362
Peach And Ginger Pashka
1. Drain the cottage cheese and rub through a sieve into a bowl. Stone and roughly chop the peaches.
2. Mix together the chopped peaches, cottage cheese, yogurt, ginger, syrup and vanilla essence.
3. Line a new, clean flowerpot or a sieve with a piece of... - 34.6422
Oven Baked Peaches With Ginger
Sprinkle half of sugar in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish; dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Place peaches on top of sugar and butter; sprinkle with ginger.
Pour rum over peaches; place cherry in center of each peach half, and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
Dot... - 34.0329
Ginger And Peach Dessert
Looking for an ultimate treat to top off your meal? Try Ginger And Peach Dessert- there's nothing to beat the taste of it! Ginger And Peach Dessert gives your after-meal dessert an unsually delicious twist and I bet, anyone who take a bite will have to fall... - 32.9878
Peaches With Ginger Yoghurt
1. Thinly slice the peaches and remove their stones.
2. Arrange peaches in a suitable dish and microwave them for 2 minutes until the fruit gets heated.
3. Add chopped ginger and yogurt into a bowl and blend well.
4. Serve yogurt mixture over... - 31.2089
Drain peaches and put juice into blazer pan over moderate heat.
Stir in sugar mixed with cornstarch and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add butter and peach halves and place over boiling water in pan.
Spoon sauce over peaches until they... - 28.9116
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In 9-inch pie plate arrange peach halves, rounded side down (if using fresh peaches add 2 tablespoons water). Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. With spoon cream together butter, sugar, and salt. Add egg; beat until fluffy;... - 27.7333
Ginger Peach Dessert
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add ginger ale; chill until thickened.
Fold in peaches; spoon into individual dishes.
Chill until firm.
Unmold. - 27.1303
Ginger Spiced Peaches
Drain peaches, reserving juice.
Combine juice, ginger, and cloves in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Add peaches to hot mixture, cook until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm or chilled. - 25.3348
Combine peaches, orange juice, honey, ginger, and salt; mix gently.
Cover; chill thoroughly.
To serve, spoon over vanilla ice cream. - 24.0337
In a large skillet, melt butter, stirring in honey, ginger, and cinnamon.
Add peaches, and cook, stirring often, until peaches are soft and sauce has thickened.
Turn into 4 dessert dishes, and top with yogurt. - 23.8239
Peach Ginger Liqueur
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine vodka and sugar. Stir often over medium heat until mixture reaches 125° to 130° (hot to touch), about 5 minutes. Watch carefully; if overheated, fumes may ignite.
2. Place peaches and ginger in a wide-mouth glass jar (at... - 20.3051
Ginger Peach Recipes By Category