- » Ginger Parsley Butter
Ginger Parsley Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger parsley butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger parsley butter recipes.
Cornish Game Hens With Ginger Butter
Prepare a covered grill and position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) away from fire.
In a bowl combine the shallots or green onions, garlic, butter, ginger, parsley, 1/2-teaspoon salt and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
Beat with a wooden spoon... - 43.1892
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 35.6792
Roasted Game Hens With Orange Parsley Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven moderately to 375 degrees.
2) Greased a 11" by 14" pan with oil.
3) To prepare stuffing, in a mixing bowl mix orange juice, egg yolk, melted butter, parsley and orange zest.
4) Add bread cubes, toss and keep aside.
5)... - 41.3917
Carrot And Ginger Soup
Enjoy this comforting soup that is loaded with fresh vegetables. The sweetness of the carrots, the mild spice of the ginger and the creaminess of the cauliflower makes this soup not only tasty but also healthy. - 44.2684
Mussels In Lemon & Butter Dipping
Take a look at this mussels in lemon & butter dipping recipe it is sure to bring back those summer evening childhood memories. The chef here provides very simple ideas to make scrumptious mussels combined with exotic flavors of lemon and kaffir to make a... - 90.1426
Cheese & Ginger Croquettes
Melt butter and add flour.
After stirring well, add warm milk, mustard, ginger and parsley.
Cut cheese into quarter-inch blocks and add to cooled mixture.
Roll into small balls.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in oil. - 25.9216
Carrots With Ginger
Carrots With Ginger is a good option to add to your spread. A good simple recipe that is filled with the goodness of ginger. The dish is well flavored with parsley and goes great with bread. Serve this hot. - 44.0211
Carrot Ginger Soup
Enjoy this comforting soup that is loaded with fresh vegetables. The sweetness of the carrots, the mild spice of the ginger and the creaminess of the cauliflower makes this soup not only tasty but also healthy. - 44.2781
Lemon Ginger Fish Fillets
Cook fish in large heated oiled pan until browned lightly both sides and just cooked through.
Meanwhile, melt butter in small pan; add rind, juice and ginger, cook 1 minute.
Stir parsley and onion into butter sauce; serve sauce over fish. - 28.0584
Gingered Beets is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Gingered Beets to your guests; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 26.4881
1. Blend the sugar, ginger and cornstarch and gradually add the vinegar, stirring until smooth. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened. Add the beets and butter and simmer ten minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
2. Serve piping hot, sprinkled... - 32.1915
Easy Gingered Carrots
Cut carrots diagonally into 1/4-inch slices.
Cook carrot slices, covered, in a large saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 minutes or until tender.
Set aside, and keep warm.
Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; gradually stir in... - 37.0394
Place butter and milk over low heat, add potatoes aridegg yolks and beat.
Stir in fish and other ingredients.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into a well greased oven dish with room for mixture to rise, and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a... - 33.6304
Butter And Garlic Escargot
A French appetizer, served as it is in its shells with garlic and butter and some parsley thrown in! An appetizer with a difference! Watch the video to see how the escargots get done! - 61.1414
Poached Scallops With Ginger
1. In a medium skillet, melt butter on heat.
2. Add the scallops and ginger to the butter.
3. Increase the heat and saute for about 1 minute till the scallops are firm and white but have not taken on any color.
4. Now add wine, parsley, lemon juice,... - 38.9096
Ginger Glazed Carrots
1) Rinse the carrots and slice into rounds.
2) In a skillet, add the carrots, seasoned stock base, Bon Appetit, sugar, water and 1 tablespoon butter together.
3) Cover and cook for 12 minutes, drain thoroughly.
4) Then stir in rest of... - 43.5074
Bulgur With Ginger And Scallions
In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, ginger, and honey.
Add the tofu and marinate for 1 hour.
Cook the bulgur, uncovered, in 4 to 6 cups of rapidly simmering water for 30 minutes.
Strain and keep warm.
Melt the butter over low heat in a 6- to 8-inch saute pan,... - 36.4049
Gingered Cod Steaks
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with a layer of tinfoil. Coarsely grate the piece of ginger. Trim the spring onions and cut into thin strips.
2. Mix the spring onions, ginger, chopped parsley and sugar. Add 1 tablespoon of water.
3. Wipe the fish... - 39.8221
Ginger Carrot Soup
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir butter and onions often until onions are limp, about 3 minutes. Add broth, carrots, and ginger. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced, 15 to 20 minutes.
2.... - 29.6785
Mussels In Ginger Cumin Sauce
1. Discard any mussels that are open or have cracked shells.
2. Put mussels into a large, deep pan and sprinkle over half the shallot. Add the bay leaf and wine.
3. Cover the pan and bring to the boil, shaking the pan. Cook for about 3 minutes or until the... - 42.8101
Gingered Carrots With Sesame
Toast sesame seeds in a frying pan over medium heat until golden, stirring frequently.
Peel carrots and cut into slender sticks about 3 inches long.
Place in a pan with boiling salted water.
Cover and cook over medium heat until just tender (8 to... - 34.9502
Roasted Ginger And Orange Carrots
Lay carrots on one sheet of foil.
Toss together the butter, ginger, orange juice and zest and honey.
Drizzle over the carrots.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil... - 33.2277
Parsnip & Ginger Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the onion, parsnips and ginger and saute gently for 3 minutes, without browning. Add the stock, lemon juice and bouquet garni. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes until the parsnip is tender. Discard... - 31.9675
Peanut Ginger Chicken With California Salsa
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place chicken in a large plastic bag set in a large, deep bowl.
2 For marinade, in a small mixing bowl gradually stir hot water into peanut butter. (The mixture will stiffen at first.) Stir in the chili sauce, soy... - 37.8755
Chicken With Ginger
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet and brown the chicken in it on all sides. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
2. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook until golden. Stir in the chicken broth, cover and cook until the chicken is tender, about thirty... - 35.6032
Hamburgers With Ginger
Mix the beef lightly with the ginger.
Shape into four cakes and sprinkle each side with pepper.
With the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat and let stand about twenty minutes.
Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy... - 35.5444
Veal Scallops With Ginger Wine
1) Cut fat off the scallops and trim into shapes.
2) Dust scallop lightly with the seasoned flour.
3) In a heavy-bottomed pan heat the butter and oil. Saute veal till golden brown.
4) Place into serving dish and keep them warm.
5) Pour... - 45.0162
Chicken With Ginger
1) In a polythene bag, put chicekn pieces with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly into flour.
3) In a frying pan, heat the oil and butter together. ... - 47.3813
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 44.267
How To Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards, shares with you How to Cook Lemon Ginger Brown Rice Stuffing for Poultry.
This was a really superb recipe, also perfect for stuffing peppers, pork or fish. Delicious, really delicious. The Clipper Lemon & Ginger Tea is amazing and... - 0
Gingered Swedish Meatballs
This an amazing Swedish Meatballs recipe. This delicious dish with the yummy meatballs drowning in delicious gravy is sure to win you some fans. Try this Swedish Meatballs for a tasty dish apt for a party. - 41.0135
Bias-slice carrots crosswise about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook as directed above; drain.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add orange juice; cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Boil 1 minute;... - 32.891
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.9509
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 44.2388
Brisket Of Beef And Butter Bean Casserole
Soak | lb. dried butter-beans in 4 1/2 pints water overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Parboil in boiling water for 10 minutes 2 thick slices of lean bacon.
Drain, rinse with running cold water.
Cut crosswise in J-inch strips.
Bring to a boil in an ovenproof... - 42.4377
Chicken With Tomato Sauce And Butter
Place the garlic, ginger, onion, green chili, parsley, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the container of an electric blender.
Add a tablespoon of water and blend at high speed until you have a smooth paste.
(You may need to stop the blender and scrape down... - 46.4007
Barney Butter Spanish Almond Chicken
This recipe was created by Michele Thompson, MS, Channel Editor for SheKnows.com and Food Editor for ChefMom.com.
In addition to being a great recipe writer, Michele is an adventurous – and primarily healthy – personal chef. - 36.3412