- » Ginger Orange Sauce Marinade
Ginger Orange Sauce Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger orange sauce marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger orange sauce marinade recipes.
Orange Soy Marinade
Place beef, pork, lamb, or chicken in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a medium mixing bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and garlic.
Pour marinade over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight,... - 30.401
Salmon Steaks In Orange* Honey Marinade
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Add salmon steaks, turning to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, over hot briquets 5 minutes.
Carefully turn... - 35.3415
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, unsweetened orange juice, garlic, ginger and pepper together.
2) Use the marinade to marinate about 2 pounds of any lean meat.
Puncture the meat with a fork or knife before marinating.
Marinate the... - 33.1553
Salmon Steaks In Orange Honey Marinade
In 1-quart measure, mix all ingredients except salmon steaks.
Place salmon steaks in shallow glass dish.
Pour marinade over salmon steaks; cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Drain salmon; reserve marinade.
Grill salmon, on uncovered grill, 6 inches... - 35.9523
Poached Chicken Strips In Gingered Orange Sauce
1) Take a shallow dish, put the chicken strips in it and season them with 1/8 teaspoon of salt and some pepper.
2) Add in the orange juice and toss the pieces to coat them with the juice.
3) Refrigerate this for one hour after covering the dish... - 44.0993
Tuna With Orange And Ginger Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine together orange juice, marmalade, ginger, oil, salt and half of scallions.
2) In a glass baking dish, place the tuna in a single layer.
3) Pour the juice mixture over tuna.
4) Cover and allow to marinate for about 30... - 41.8181
Stir together all the ingredients and use to marinate chicken, pork tenderloin, shrimp or fish fillets. - 20.805
Orange Ginger Pork Chops
For marinade: Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, orange marmalade, ginger, onion powder and garlic powder.
Place chops in large plastic bag or in baking dish.
Secure bag or cover dish.
Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight, turning... - 44.7592
Salmon Marinade is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Salmon Marinade dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 36.927
Scallop Salad With Orange Ginger Dressing
1 In a shallow dish large enough to hold the scallops, combine the orange juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and orange rind; add the scallops, toss to coat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Drain the scallops,... - 41.0094
Mix all the ingredients together.
This marinade is used for beef and pork cuts. Ideal for barbecuing, especially lamb shanks. - 34.9523
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
This Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade is a mouthwatering dish ! Try this juicy wined and sauced pork shoulder roast with delicious garlic flavorings for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Pork Roast in Oriental Marinade are welcome. - 40.5955
Marinades For Poultry
Combine ingredients for marinade and spread over chicken (or other poultry, turkey roasts, etc.), coating both sides.
Let stand for 1 hour or overnight, then broil, bake or barbecue as desired or prepare marinade; spread on chicken while it is being cooked,... - 27.6393
Orange Ginger Chicken
1 In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients to prepare the marinade except chicken.
2 In shallow 1-quart flameproof casserole, in a single layer arrange the chicken breasts.
3 Pour the marinade over chicken, cover, and refrigerate... - 41.0324
Grilled Salmon With Ginger Orange Mustard Glaze
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add salmon to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Remove salmon from bag, reserving marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place salmon on grill rack or broiler pan coated... - 34.2925
Orange Ginger Beef
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add beef and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 40.0844
Orange And Ginger Glazed Pork Roast
1. Rub the meat with the oil and then coat it with the dry marinade. Set the meat aside and then let it stand for one hour. Then refrigerate the meat for several hours till done.
2. In a small bowl, place the marmalade, mustard, ginger,... - 44.6528
Ginger With Beef And Orange Peel
1) Take a bowl and mix cornstarch, pepper and soy sauce along with a tablespoon of oil.
2) Slice the flank pieces thinly before chopping them into three portions.
3) Add the marinade to the beef slices and mix well.
4) Take a frying pan... - 45.9069
Pork Tenderloin With Orange And Ginger
1. In a bowl stir together the grated rinds and 50 ml (2 fl oz) each of orange and lemon juice.
2. Add the ginger, Hoisin sauce, sweetener and garlic.
3. Trim the tenderloins of any excess fat and place in a large, shallow dish.
4. Pour over the... - 46.2553
Pork Roast In Oriental Marinade
1. Shake 1 tablespoon flour in a medium-size plastic cooking bag. Place bag in a glass baking dish.
2. Trim excess fat from meat and place roast in the bag.
3. Mix salt, sugar, ginger, garlic, wine, lemon juice, soy sauce and ketchup; pour over meat in the... - 34.0215
Citrus And Fresh Herb Marinades
1. To prepare the Orange, Chive & Marjoram Marinade, in a small bowl, combine the rind and juice of the orange with all the remaining ingredients and whisk with a for or stir until well blended.
2. To prepare the Thai-spiced Lime & Cilantro Marinade,... - 38.9996
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 46.4343
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 45.8892
In A Jam Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 34.0139
Orange Pork Stir Fry
1 Cut the pork with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
2 Place the pork slices in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon each of the oil, soy sauce and cornstarch. Mix gently until the pork is well coated.
3... - 40.7756
Fish Cocktails With Honey Orange Sauce
1 Combine fish pieces, soy sauce, honey and orange juice. Marinate 15 minutes.
2 Place fish and marinade in a shallow heatproof dish. Sprinkle with ginger. Cover with a lid or foil. Steam over boiling water 12 minutes.
3 Drain off liquid and reheat it in a... - 23.4102
Fruited Ginger Chicken
In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, ginger, wine, and chili sauce; add chicken and toss to coat thoroughly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (may be marinated overnight).
Remove chicken from... - 38.5735
Fruited Ginger Chicken
1. In glass or stainless-steel bowl combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, 2 teaspoons garlic, ginger, wine, and chili sauce; add chicken and toss to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (may be marinated overnight).
2. Remove chicken... - 33.9054
Spicy Ginger Chicken
Combine first 12 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken; saute 5 minutes.
Add reserved marinade; cover, reduce... - 32.2889
Oriental Pork Chops
These oriental pork chops are made with chinese flavor to it. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger root with a hserry and soy sauce base, the oriental pork chops have a hint of orange peel to taste. Grilled to cook, these pork chops can be served with... - 47.2519
Gingered Scallops In Lettuce Leaf
1. In a large bowl, combine orange juice, ginger, soy sauce, oil and pepper. Add scallops and toss to coat well. Cover and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Remove scallops from marinade with slotted spoon. Reserve marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat,... - 30.0232
Gingered Chicken Dinner
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken.
Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
Drain and discard the marinade.
In a small skillet over... - 43.5055
Marinated Lamb Hunan Style
In large pot combine broth, water, soy sauce, sherry, star anise, cinnamon stick, orange peel, ginger and garlic and bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
In large skillet(s) heat the oil.
Brown the lamb on all sides.
Return sauce to... - 39.8227
Honeyand Ginger Glazed Chicken
1) Set the oven to 350Â°F before baking.
2) In a bowl large enough to hold the chicken pieces, mix together the ingredients for the marinade.
3) Wash the chicken, discarding any excess fat and then dry gently.
4) Marinate the chicken, tossing... - 42.4049
Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa
Quick and impressive Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa. Whether it is a home weekend supper or a special occasion this Marinated Seafood Kabobs With Orange Salsa raves eah time. Serve proudly! - 40.3744
Orange Glazed Chicken Tidbits
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the orange spread, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder together.
3) Toss the chicken pieces in the marinade, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes, toss the... - 35.5984
Orange Flavored Grilled Beef
Orange flavored grilled beef is a flavorful and somewhat fruity beef recipe. Marinated with orange juice and soy sauce along with spices like ginger, garlic and chili powder, the beef cubes are grilled to a desired doneness. - 41.9781
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.5075
Orange Turkey Luau
1. In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, Tabasco, salt, garlic, and ginger.
2. In a shallow dish, place the turkey pieces and pour the marinade over it.
3. Refrigerate the marinated turkey for about 3 hours or... - 44.3404
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
Apple Juice And Orange Chicken Teriyaki
Combine first 6 ingredients in medium bowl; add chicken.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in medium saucepan; remove chicken from marinade and saute in heated oil 8 minutes, stirring often.
Add marinade;... - 33.4729
Chicken Teriyaki With Orange Juice
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender and mix well.
Pour into deep bowl and add chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator up to 4 days, turning occasionally.
When ready to cook, preheat broiler.
Arrange chicken pieces in shallow pan.
Broil about 6 inches... - 31.7117
Orange Chicken Lo Mein
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, add orange juice, zest, soy sauce, corn starch and ginger and mix.
2. Add the diced chicken into the bowl and cool for 30 minutes.
3. In a large wok, heat peanut oil and add the chicken and cook all the way through
4.... - 113.187
Orange-glazed Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a non-aluminum saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Trim excess for from chicken, cut chicken inch 1-inch pieces, and place... - 44.274
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.6891
Stir Fried Orange Beef
1. Cut the beef against its grain.
2. Slice into 5 cm (2 inches) long slices.
3. In a shallow dish, combine half of the sesame oil, half of the soy sauce, the sherry, ginger and corn flour.
4. Add the steak to the marinade and toss until well... - 49.0346
Szechuan Orange Chicken
1. Use a swivel-bladed vegetable peeler or small sharp knife to cut off orange peel in 1-inch strips, taking care to peel only colored part. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from orange. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine strips of orange peel, orange juice, soy... - 30.9343
Skewered Scallops Oranges And Snow Peas
To Marinate: In a large plastic zipper bag, stir together orange juice, soy sauce, marmalade, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, and chile oil.
Add scallops and toss to coat.
Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
To Prepare Snow Peas: Cut ends off snow peas and remove... - 42.3753
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Orange Flavor Beef
When flank steak is used, first cut with the grain into three long strips each about 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
Then cut the beef across the grain into very thin slices, at least 1/8 inch (3 mm), and about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide. (When... - 44.3327
Stir Fried Beef With Orange
1. In a bowl put the beef, soy sauce, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, cornflour and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, mix well, and let marinade for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until very hot, add the beef with... - 43.3479
Robust Barbecue Sauce
Sizzle up your cookouts with Betty's own barbecue sauce. And mind you, this isn't the usual basic barbecue sauce. This zesty, robust sauce derives its zing from vinegar, jalapenos and molasses. Add this good-for-your-taste-buds sauce to your meals and enjoy a... - 96.4004
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 39.3161
Jamaican Jerk Sauce
1) Take a bowl and mix together scallion greens, shallots, garlic, ginger, and chilli in it and keep aside.
2) Take another bowl and mix together the spices, thyme, salt, and sugar in it.
3) Beat in orange juice, both vinegars, and the soy sauce.
4)... - 42.8895
Fish On A Stick
In a plastic food-storage bag, combine orange peel, orange juice, peanut or vegetable oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, gingerroot or ground ginger and sesame oil, if desired; set aside.
Cut fillets lengthwise into 8 strips.
Place strips in bag with marinade;... - 41.7615
Pork Bundle Kabobs
Partially freeze meat.
Cut on the bias into 3-inch strips.
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger-root.
Place meat in a plastic bag, then set in a bowl.
Pour marinade over meat and close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 6... - 42.9238
Easy Broiled Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Remove shells and devein the fresh or thawed shrimp.
For marinade, combine orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, cooking oil, ground ginger, and garlic. Place shrimp in a plastic bag. Pour marinade over the shrimp; close bag. Marinate... - 27.481
Home Made Grilled Mahi Mahi
Grilling can be a lot of fun if you have the right set of recipes. This grilled Mahi Mahi is one that can make your day with the least amount of effort. Enjoy the flavors of orange juice, mustard, ginger and garlic all in one. Heavenly! That’s exactly what... - 32.8277
Oriental Chicken Kabobs
For marinade, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper; mix well.
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into thin strips.
Thread chicken, accordion-style, onto wooden skewers.
Place kabobs in a plastic bag... - 41.3053
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 44.5712
Valley Of The Moon Kabobs
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Trim any excess fat from the steaks. Cut into 1-inch cubes.
3. Mix the soy sauce, peanut oil, sugar, dry mustard, ginger, garlic, green onion, red pepper and orange juice in a glass bowl. Cover and let the... - 43.3427
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
In saucepan, combine juice, marmalade, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, cloves and ginger.
Heat until sugar dissolves; let cool.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
Place in glass baking dish.
Pour juice mixture over chicken; turn to coat all... - 46.0919
Prawns And Spinach Salad
Cut down back of each prawn almost but not completely through.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine sherry, vinegar, oil, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Place prawns in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add 2... - 45.5935
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Barbecue
Sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is a grill cooked chicken recipe prepared with a great blend of spices. Made with fruit juice and orange marmalade marinade for a fruity flavor the sweet and spicy chicken barbecue is pepped up with added teriyaki sauce.... - 48.1268
Teriyaki Sesame Chicken
1) In a large glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, mix the juice, teriyaki sauce, garlic powder and ginger together.
2) Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3)... - 42.049
Grilled Cornish Hens
Grilled Cornish hen is a dish that can be enjoyed as a side dish or all alone. If you like to compliment it, salad or rice. The grilled Cornish hen is a recipe for the summertime, when you can enjoy lots of parties and picnics. - 45.7052
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Citrus Marinated Grilled Chicken
This marinade is absolutely delicious! Your chicken will taste fantastic! You will need to marinade it for at least 4 hours so plan ahead. - 118.424
Grilled Caribbean Steak With Tropical Rice
1 In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, place the steak.
2 In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, 1/4 cup orange juice and ginger.
3 Pour the mixture over steak.
4 Seal the bag, turning to coat the steak with marinade.
5 ... - 42.1734
Stir Fried Beef With Nasturtium Salad
1) Finely grate the rind and squeeze the juice from one orange.
2) In a bowl, place beef strips and season with grated rind and juice.
3) In a bowl, add soy sauce, sherry, ginger, sugar and corn flour.
4) Pour the marinade over beef and coat... - 45.5871
Plum Duck Salad
1. To make marinade, place ginger, mustard, garlic, plum sauce, vinegar and oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add duck and onions, turn to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
2. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.... - 37.7947
Turkey Sausages With Exotic Fruits
Marinate the sausages in the lemon and ginger marinade for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Cook the sausages on the grill over medium heat for 15 minutes.
In a pan, brown the fruit for 5 minutes in the butter and sugar.
Add the orange juice and zests;... - 36.4359
Baked Salmon With Citrus Juicies
Diane and Allison Hoch teach you how to make Baked Salmon with Citrus Juices, along with other essential information. - 105.057
This Cantonese Kabobs is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Cantonese Kabobs and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 47.4837
Crunchy Teriyaki Burgers
Mix meat and water chestnuts.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Place patties in ungreased baking dish, 10 x 6 x 1 3/4 inches.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over patties.
Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours, turning patties once.
Remove... - 34.8482
Citrus Beef Stir Fry
Grate peel from 1 orange.
Squeeze juice from oranges into a large bowl; mix in peel, sherry, soy, and ginger.
Slice meat 1/8 inch thick across grain.
Stir into bowl.
Let stand at least 5 minutes, or cover and chill up until next day; stir several times.
Drain... - 38.7386
This chicken pupus recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy this dish whenever I cook it. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious appetizer. You should try this chicken pupus recipe. - 39.0285
Hawaiian Pork Chops
Hawaiian Pork Chops has a Exclusive taste. The combination of butter, pineapple, soy sauce and Salt and pepper gives the Hawaiian Pork Chops Astonishing taste. Must catch it - 44.0515
Shanghai Fish Packets
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Place fillets in single layer in large shallow dish.
Combine mirin, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and red pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over fillets.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator while preparing spinach.
Heat peanut... - 38.8141
1) In a bowl, rinse, dry and place the squabs. Trim off the wing tips and necks, then remove any excess fat from the neck cavity.
2) In a food processor, process the garlic and ginger until just smooth and stir into a mixture of soy sauce,... - 42.9063
Use a 2 cup measure to mix together soy sauce, sherry, lemon juice, and seasonings.
Place ribs in plastic bag (on tray or shallow dish), add marinade; close bag.
Let stand at room temperature 2 hours, turning bag several times.
Drain ribs, reserving... - 43.0089
Barbecued Citrus Chicken
Barbecued Citrus Chicken is a unique dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Barbecued Citrus Chicken recipe. - 32.1569
Fruited Sweet And Sour Chicken
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Coat the chicken with cornstarch and shake off the excess. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Set a wok in a ring... - 32.8298
Jamaican Chicken Calypso
1) Take a large non-metal dish and drain the juice from pineapple chunks in it. Put the pineapple chunks aside and refrigerate after covering.
2) Add rum, soy sauce, lime juice, curry powder, brown sugar, ginger, garlic red pepper flakes and... - 49.4883
Pork Yakimono With Green And Yellow Squash Ribbons
To Marinate: Combine soy sauce, ginger, garlic, honey, orange peel, and orange juice in a heavy plastic zipper bag or glass bowl.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Cut pork into 3/8-inch-thick strips, about 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide.
Pound... - 41.6636
Asian Style Turkey
Cut turkey lengthwise into thin strips.
Place turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl combine white wine, orange juice, soy sauce, "water, rice vinegar, oil, garlic powder, and ginger.
Pour over turkey; seal bag.
Marinate... - 41.2358
Freeze fish fillets, and store new potatoes until you're ready to serve them.
Whisk remaining ingredients in a small bowl to make marinade.
Freeze in a plastic bag taped to fish fillet package.
To prepare for serving, thaw marinade and fish fillets.
Marinate... - 37.2421
Marinated Grilled Chops
1. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade. Place the chops in the marinade for at least 3 hours. Turn them occasionally.
2. Broil the chops for 5-6 minutes on each side.
3. Stir the currant jelly in the port wine and seasonings. Don't forget to cut away the... - 30.4925
Teriyaki Sampler Plate
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients. Divide equally among three baking dishes.
3. Make tofu into three slices of 1 ½ inch thickness. Cut the three pieces from corner to corner and... - 45.3644
Chinese Chicken Sesame
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the green onions, sesame seeds, garlic, oil, mustard, and ginger. Add the chicken and seal the bag tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Preheat the... - 34.8509
Rabbit With Fruit Juice
Marinate rabbit with ginger, spring onion and salt for 15 minutes.
Heat sufficient oil in a wok for deep frying the rabbit.
Remove any marinade clinging to the rabbit and deep fry until golden.
Remove and drain.
Clean the wok, add stock and both lots of fruit... - 39.7242
1. In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients except the hen and heat gently for some time
2. Place the hen in a glass baking dish and spread orange juice mixture on the hen; refrigerate for four hours
3. Remove from the marinade and broil the hen... - 32.1851
Grilled Chicken With Sweet Onion Relish
For the chicken: Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Place the pieces in a large self-closing plastic bag.
In a small bowl, stir together the orange juice, honey, mustard, ginger and soy sauce.
Pour over the chicken.
Seal and marinate in the... - 44.4834
Grilled Fruit Kabobs
1. In a medium sauce pan combine cornstarch and pineapple juice. Mix well.
2. Add soy sauce, honey and ginger root and mix well.
3. Cook on a medium flame for few minutes or till mixture thickens.
4. Once thickened, remove from flame and keep... - 42.724
Melt In The Mouth Crispy Chicken
1) In a bowl mix together marinade ingredients.
2) Dredge the chicken with the mixture.
3) Marinate in refrigerator for at least five hours turning the chicken frequently.
4) Put in tangerine into the breast cavity of the chicken.
5) Steam the chicken... - 46.6406