- » Ginger Orange Carrot Saute
Ginger Orange Carrot Saute Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ginger orange carrot saute recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ginger orange carrot saute recipes.
Sauted Honey Glazed Carrots
1) Place a slicing blade in food processor bowl. Arrange carrots horizontally and slice.
2) Stack carrot slices, keeping ends even.
3) Position slicing blade in processor and place slices in bottom of the food chute with cut sides parallel to... - 39.8351
Orange Carrot Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add ginger, carrots and leeks.
Saute until leeks are soft.
Add 2 cups of chicken broth, cover and simmer until carrots are cooked, about 30 minutes.
Whirl in blender; return to saucepan.
Add remaining chicken broth and enough orange... - 40.2983
Bias-slice carrots crosswise about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook in saucepan containing 1 inch boiling water until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
In another saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and salt.
Add orange juice.
Cook, stirring constantly until... - 41.7264
Carrot Soup A L'orange
1. In a small bowl, combine bouillon with water and mix well. Keep aside.
2. In a large casserole pot/ soup pot/ Dutch oven, coat with cooking spray. Keep to heat.
3. Once hot, add onions and sautÃ© on a medium flame.
4. Add water- bouillon mixture... - 47.5816
Carrot Soup Ala Orange
Carrots simmered in orange juice and then blended with other flavourings. A perfect soup to jump start the day. I like to have it chilled..however you may also have it warm. - 46.9162
1. In a large sized skillet, melt margarine.
2. Add carrots. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till carrots turn crisp.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from sesame seeds) gradually and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while... - 39.2448
Place the water, sherry, soy sauce, onion, ginger, and pepper in a deep 12-inch skillet, and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Raise the heat to high and bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
Add the orzo... - 41.5112
Malabar Spice Crusted Hanger Steaks
1. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, cinnamon, cloves, 1 tablespoon of the coriander, the pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and blend well. Set the steaks on a platter and sprinkle with the spice mixture. Gently coat the steaks with the vegetable oil. Cover... - 33.3056
Honey Glazed Carrots
Slice carrots in a food processor.
Saute carrots in butter in a medium saucepan about 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Pour over carrots, and cook over medium-high heat 15 minutes or until the liquid evaporates. - 25.7138
Orange Turnip Melange
1. In a medium sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray. Add margarine.
2. Once hot, add onion, carrots and turnips and sautÃ© on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (except parsley) and mix well.
4. Cook on a medium... - 42.2965
Mandarin Chicken With Honey Carrots
1. With meat mallet pound the chicken to 1/4-inch thickness after placing between wax paper.
2. In shallow dish, mix together flour, cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In separate bowl, place egg white.
4. Dipping the chicken... - 45.3467
If you prefer pork on top of other meats, then you should always be in a lookout for some new preparation. Here the chef presents, sliced pork and vegetables cooked in savory orange sauce. You would definitely love this delicate pork dish to serve for any... - 88.8631
Cast Iron Skillet Chicken Stir Fry
1. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of oil over high heat.
2. Stir in the carrots and celery and saute 2 minutes. Stir continuously.
3. Add in the remaining oil and the chicken and continue to cook for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is browned.
4. In... - 0
Fruited Squash Soup
Saute onion, carrots, and celery until onion is clear.
Add apple, broth, squash, ginger and pepper.
Cook until softened (20 minutes to 1 /2 hour).
Cook apricots and orange juice over low heat 20 minutes.
Add apricots and orange juice.
Adjust... - 40.2344
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.2693
Combine the shrimp in a saucepan with the onion, carrot, celery, vinegar and orange zest.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to eight minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Drain and cool.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Heat the... - 42.6426
Mauna Loa Sundaes
1.Take a small saucepan and put sugar, cornstarch, salt and dilweed in it.
2.Add orange juice to the pan and saute the ingredients on medium flame.
3.Once thick and fluffy, lower the heat so that the sauce remains hot.
4.Take carrots and steam them for... - 37.7642
Vegetable Curry With Chickpeas
1. In a large 5-quart Dutch oven, place the oil and butter and heat over medium heat
2. Add the onions, garlic, curry powder, ginger, cumin, cayenne pepper and sautÃ© for 5-7 minutes or until onions are transparent and cooked
3. Add the chickpeas and... - 42.6461
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. ln a medium-size bowl, combine the pork, sherry, salt, and black pepper and let stand for 15 minutes. In a small bowl, mix the egg white and 2 tablespoons of the cornstarch until smooth. Add the pork mixture and toss until -well combined.
2. In a wok or... - 34.2344
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549
Pav Bhaji Street Style
Pav Bhaji is one a popular Mumbai's street food and now has become popular all across the country. The spicy vegetable curry is served with a soft butter toasted dinner rolls called Pav. This tasted best when served hot. - 0
Asian Meatballs In Sweet And Sour Sauce
Asian Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce is a neat and clean recipe. Asian cuisines rock, right? Watch and learn how to make this savory dish from this video. Enjoy! - 117.343
Spicy Upma With Vegetables
A great Indian start to your day - Watch this video to prepare a wonderful breakfast loaded with tasty Indian spices. This semolina based dish combines the savory of vegetables along with authentic spices. Being dry roasted; this is a very healthy form of... - 133.558
Surf & Turf Shrimp
This surf and turf recipe perfectly combines the ingredients form land and sea to make a scrumptious dish. In this video the chef shows simple instructions to make mouthwatering shrimp surf and turf recipe made with cilantro and orange juice to give that... - 97.5294
Turkey And Vegetable Pot Pie
Enjoy a relaxing holiday with delicious pot pie filled with turkey and plenty of vegetables. Watch this video where Chef Walter Staib makes a turkey pot pie. He also shares information about the rich history of the ingredients and their importance in colonial... - 145.001