- » Ginger Noodle
Ginger Noodle Recipes
Ginger noodle is a traditional Chinese dish of noodles cooked with ginger. The root vegetable is added to the dish during the cooking process and may comprise of grated ginger or sweet ginger sauce. The ginger lends ... More »
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Chilled Soba Noodles With Nori
1) In a saucepan, add the dipping sauce ingredients, stir and heat until the sugar dissolves ; chill in the refrigerator.
2) Prepare the chopped onions, grated ginger, nori seaweed, and place on the table with the wasabi paste.
3) In to individual... - 46.6947
Chicken And Noodles In Sesame Ginger Dressing
Cook chicken breasts in a mixture of water and wine or vermouth to cover.
Poach until done, about 15 minutes.
Cool and drain.
Cook noodles in 6 quarts boiling water until done, about 2 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over noodles.
Drain... - 45.1981
Chinese Noodles With Ginger Sesame Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil the water.
2) Slice the scallion and grate ginger.
3) Take a large bowl enough to hold noodles.
4) In the bowl Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil.
5) Cook noodles in the boiling water for 1-2... - 43.2611
Combine chow mein meat, celery, onion and mushrooms in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until meat is set.
Dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce.
Stir into meat mixture.
Mix in chow mein vegetables, water chestnuts, water and... - 43.0471
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Ginger Beef With Chile
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks if necessary. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin, pound the steaks until they are 1/2 inch/1 cm thick. Season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste and place in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the ginger wine,... - 34.9759
Banana Ginger Curry With Crab, Sausage And Noodles
1. Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 6 to 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Heat a wok over medium heat, add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add sausage and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden, stirring... - 30.1271
Ginger Noodle Recipes By Category